Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis Mining Presents: SGMiner-GM - now with Zawawa's GG! [Updated 17/01/2017] - page 27. (Read 140412 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Nv 1070 Win10 x64
[23:50:21] Building binary equihashGeForce GTX 1070gw256l4.bin
[23:50:21] Error -11: Building Program (clBuildProgram)
[23:50:21] :1:10: fatal error: 'equihash-param.h' file not found
#include "equihash-param.h"
         ^

[23:50:21] Failed to init GPU thread 0, disabling device 0

Nvidia is not supported. Only AMD.

ETH miner runs at 0.5mh/s Huh What am I doing wrong. Please let me know. Here is my usage (RX480 ref)

sgminer-gm  -k ethash -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12019 -u username.workername -p x
Activity: 199
Merit: 108
Look, I'm really not that interesting. Promise.
Nv 1070 Win10 x64
         ^

Nvidia is not supported. Only AMD.
to dev(s)
epic fail has been detected!
just recompile win-binary *.exe with zec-support  Cheesy
Nope, latest silentarmy param.h is not compatible

Fixing now, give us a bit. Apologies, guys. It's been a long week.
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
I think miner does not support equihash-param.h You need to enable equihash-param.h and recompile  Wink
of course it doesn`t
fail with include equihash-param.h
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
I think miner does not support equihash-param.h You need to enable equihash-param.h and recompile  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
to dev(s)
epic fail has been detected!
just recompile win-binary *.exe with zec-support  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Nope, latest silentarmy param.h is not compatible
It's here! https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm/releases/tag/5.5.4

Please post all your bugs here.
Or, in this forum. Be descriptive. Attach logs, if you can. That's the best way to get something fixed as fast as possible!

Just updating the main post.

EDIT: Okay guys, it's up. I need to take a small break for a day or two to get some other work done, then I'll get back to bug fixes and optimizations. Please be patient!
Zcash mining is supported.

It is. I got scared for a moment  and thought you had a bug for me to fix, haha.

Just saw your edit. THERE'S the bug. Mind using the binaries to see if you get the same issue?
what do you mean
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Nv 1070 Win10 x64
         ^

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
equihash-param.h is missing

can I just use the param.h from silentarmy, rename it and put it into the main dir ?

Or, in this forum. Be descriptive. Attach logs, if you can. That's the best way to get something fixed as fast as possible!

EDIT: Okay guys, it's up. I need to take a small break for a day or two to get some other work done, then I'll get back to bug fixes and optimizations. Please be patient!
Zcash mining is supported.

It is. I got scared for a moment  and thought you had a bug for me to fix, haha.

Just saw your edit. THERE'S the bug. Mind using the binaries to see if you get the same issue?

Zcash mining is supported. dont work
Activity: 463
Anyone please help how to setup start.bat for zcash mining on suprnova? Smiley Cannot find any readme or manual anywhere thanks! Smiley

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Wish you all the best!
And I believe you can kick it back.
Will be ready to start tests and report after the weekend.
Hey all,

Just wanted to provide you with a quick update:

SGMiner-GM is coming, very, very soon. We're just putting the finishing touches on it right now.

I want to personally apologize for the wait. This is our first, well, proper software release, so we're still learning. We didn't want to release anything until it was flawless, and thanks to everyone's hard work, it's getting there.

I'm just waiting for Wolf0 to wake up, and then after a few tests, we should be good to go.

So fingers crossed we can get it out tomorrow afternoon for you guys to play with!

EDIT: Some of you may know - I've been in hospital; Wolf0 has been battling a dental infection. Our amazing third engineer, Mr. Philipp O. has been handling most of the cleanup and porting on his own due to this. It has not been a fun month. In the future, health being decent, we'll be aiming for a release on the 25th of each month (this is NOT a guarantee, just a date we aim to release on).

OhGodThat'sGreat!!!!! --

Thank you for the response!  I am sorry to hear that the support staff has been ill.  I do listen closely to chatter, but did not know at all about the circumstances.  PLEASE GET WELL SOON!

I will continue to eagerly await the release.  SGminer is just such a good and familiar interface for mining.  It will be great to chuck the abandonware and lockedware in the near future.

THANKS!!!       --scryptr

We're just tracking down a segfault with XMR, then we should be okay. Bugs are frustrating. So very frustrating.

EDIT: The bug is kicking my ass. I'll need to wait until help arrives. Sorry folks.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Hey all,

SGMiner-GM is coming, very, very soon. We're just putting the finishing touches on it right now.

I want to personally apologize for the wait. This is our first, well, proper software release, so we're still learning. We didn't want to release anything until it was flawless, and thanks to everyone's hard work, it's getting there.

I'm just waiting for Wolf0 to wake up, and then after a few tests, we should be good to go.

So fingers crossed we can get it out tomorrow afternoon for you guys to play with!

EDIT: Some of you may know - I've been in hospital; Wolf0 has been battling a dental infection. Our amazing third engineer, Mr. Philipp O. has been handling most of the cleanup and porting on his own due to this. It has not been a fun month. In the future, health being decent, we'll be aiming for a release on the 25th of each month (this is NOT a guarantee, just a date we aim to release on).

OhGodThat'sGreat!!!!! --

Thank you for the response!  I am sorry to hear that the support staff has been ill.  I do listen closely to chatter, but did not know at all about the circumstances.  PLEASE GET WELL SOON!

I will continue to eagerly await the release.  SGminer is just such a good and familiar interface for mining.  It will be great to chuck the abandonware and lockedware in the near future.

THANKS!!!       --scryptr
Hey all,

Activity: 612
Well it seems that Claymore will make such a good idea of renewing sgminer senseless.
As none can reach it's performance.
Are you sure Wink

I have to correct myself as Claymore's miner is no longer performance leader.
Just found this one: https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash
Well, it gives smth like 135 sol/s for RX480 at stock clocks 1288/2000

I hope the sgminer-gm will achieve similar performance.

That is right. But the Claymore miner has more features and it is more reliable. So it is dfficult to decide.

if you know were to look to find the read me online this one is better and does more just got know how to use it but no Zcash support i see yet. this one is more reliable or can be if they would update it more like they said they were but no such luck . so your statement is very true unless they do more updates.

"GETTING READY FOR ZCASH"--

Not too far back in this thread, there was a statement about "getting ready for Zcash".  I hope that means that the Equihash algorithm will be added soon.  Sgminer is a standard, there is a lot of 3rd-party support for this miner.       --scryptr

Will there be a ZCash miner soon?
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
ROADMAPS ARE A GOOD THING--

Are we there yet?  With the demise of Optiminer development:

1) We know that linux code can produce good results.

2) There is a need for similar software than can produce equal results or better.

3) And, as for Windows, a competing product of equal or better performance, no fee, and lots of third-party support would be welcome.

Are we there yet?  I have to p.......       --scryptr
Pages:
Jump to: