Pages:
Author

Topic: George Zimmerman arrested for 2nd degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin - page 3. (Read 14037 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!  

The sad overwhelming narrative here is how the bitcoin community is dominated by the public school narrative and mainstream media that blacks are always the victim.  They would make the same case for the murder at the same time as the Zimmerman incident:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117695/Brutal-home-invasion-Oklahoma-couple-ends-65-year-romance-meeting-blind-date.html

Or the Christian/Shannon killings https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Here's a hint forum, 1 in 9 American black men are not in jail because of "racism" but because despicable actions that led a jury of 12 or judge of one to punish them for their actions.  Blacks have killed more people in the last 50 years then all the deaths in WWII it is little wonder that Hispanics in LA and elsewhere are ethnically cleansing their neighborhoods of them.

In a major urban center in the last 6 months I have seen 4 blacks defecate in public, 1 sexually assault a girlfriend in public transportation, and 2 wielding a knife in public for no reason.  

I write this as a victim of multiple violent black male crimes which have either been unsolved or had charges thrown out.  I have no doubt “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA.” http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/second-trayvon-martin-twitter-feed-identified/ started the assault.

You are fucking idiot. Only soviet union lost over 25 million people in WW2, across the globe the number is around 70 million.

Fucking white trash retard.

If you want to look at some trash go look in the mirror.

There were 806,316 homicides in the US between 1965 and 2004, and 588,611 of them were committed by blacks, of which 179,808 were blacks who murdered Whites.  322,526 of these homicides were not cleared, and only 483,790 were cleared, and of those Whites murdered by blacks, 43,541 were cleared and 136,267 were not cleared.  In just four decades, American blacks killed almost as many Whites as were killed in WWII, four times as many Whites as were killed in Vietnam, and 60 times as many Whites as were killed in 911 or Iraq

http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2012/04/08/blacks_can_murder_whites_and_it_wont_make_national_news

Listen idiot, soviets by mass are white people. Jewish are white too. And so most of the Europeans.

Over 40 millions of white people died during ww2. Anyway ignore time.
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
Can we remove emotions and preconceptions here please. It dilutes the argument.

I try to look at the whole chess board and think a few moves ahead. Just looking at the pawns doesn't give a good picture of what is going on in the game.

Can we agree that there is a reason that this particular case out of the thousands that happen in the U.S. became National news in the first place?

Then lets look at what the reasons behind it becoming National News are.

My belief is that, in some part due to NBC, there was a 'white' guy that had apparently said 'racists' things, shot a 'black' kid in Florida during an election year.

As it turns out however, the 'white' guy is 'hispanic', the 'racists' things that were supposedly said were not said.

So now you have a non-racist 'Hispanic' guy that shot a black kid. The 'sad' part is that a single case was used for a political goal. But, it is not unexpected. If I was 'black' I would be offended that this case took precedence over a black baby in Michigan getting shot by a black guy with an AK supposedly and barely any attention was payed to that case. But again this is not unpredictable.

Yes racism is being used, but it is being used in a disgusting manner. People are 'cherry' picking events for other purposes other than the people and communities involved concerns. They are using a chart off of the X-axis. Again, not unexpected.

See, people are starting to realize it and see through the haze and pull the curtain back on the wizard(s).

The simple truth is that the legal system is broke. There are many reasons for this as in to many laws, political laws for posterity, etc..., etc... People can add tons of reasons for it.

Do people really know what a 'Life Sentence' means today. 20 years out in 8 because of overcrowding and it cost to damn much to keep them in jail for 20 years.

Imagine if you told every criminal to not plead out to a crime and insist on a jury trial. The whole system would collapse.

But alas,

What bothers me the most about this whole case is that it was used to generate 'emotions' on both sides, rather than find justice.

I don't know if Zimmerman was being hit in the head and etc... Supposedly there was a witness to it. However, does Trayvon deserve to die for it? basically a fight. I don't know. But, I tell you what I do know.

There was a reason that people treated people with respect and didn't go out look for or getting into trouble in the days begone because if you did you might get killed.

As I mentioned earlier. You might not deserve to die if you go into a Hell's Angels biker bar and call them pu55ies, but don't be surprise when you are killed.

Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!  

The sad overwhelming narrative here is how the bitcoin community is dominated by the public school narrative and mainstream media that blacks are always the victim.  They would make the same case for the murder at the same time as the Zimmerman incident:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117695/Brutal-home-invasion-Oklahoma-couple-ends-65-year-romance-meeting-blind-date.html

Or the Christian/Shannon killings https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Here's a hint forum, 1 in 9 American black men are not in jail because of "racism" but because despicable actions that led a jury of 12 or judge of one to punish them for their actions.  Blacks have killed more people in the last 50 years then all the deaths in WWII it is little wonder that Hispanics in LA and elsewhere are ethnically cleansing their neighborhoods of them.

In a major urban center in the last 6 months I have seen 4 blacks defecate in public, 1 sexually assault a girlfriend in public transportation, and 2 wielding a knife in public for no reason.  

I write this as a victim of multiple violent black male crimes which have either been unsolved or had charges thrown out.  I have no doubt “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA.” http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/second-trayvon-martin-twitter-feed-identified/ started the assault.

You are fucking idiot. Only soviet union lost over 25 million people in WW2, across the globe the number is around 70 million.

Fucking white trash retard.
It is indeed self-defense if Trayvon was a threat beforehand. Assault and attempting to cease a weapon warrants a gun shot. The threat had to be eliminated.

The threat could have been eliminated by not chasing.  That whole chase thing is what makes Zimmerman guilty.  He chased someone who he had no previous interaction with.  Trayvon did not steal or injure from Zimmerman to warrant being chased.  

If Zimmerman is not guilty, then it is ok to chase anyone in your neighborhood out.  Even people who live there.  Who did nothing.  

Do you want someone following you, chasing you around your own neighborhood?

It is not a crime for somebody to follow me.

It is not a crime for my assailant to shoot me once I start assaulting them and try to take their weapon.

Stalking is a crime.
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
A 17 year old is a child.  Too young to buy a beer.

Walk through downtown detroit and tell me about 'children.'

Why do you think gangs use 'children' to deal drugs. Hell, the gangs for the most part are children.

But you are correct, a 17 year old is to young to buy a beer. He, however, isn't to young to rob the convenient store to get a beer and kill the clerk for it.
Jon
donator
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
No Gods; No Masters; Only You
It is indeed self-defense if Trayvon was a threat beforehand. Assault and attempting to cease a weapon warrants a gun shot. The threat had to be eliminated.

The threat could have been eliminated by not chasing.  That whole chase thing is what makes Zimmerman guilty.  He chased someone who he had no previous interaction with.  Trayvon did not steal or injure from Zimmerman to warrant being chased.  

If Zimmerman is not guilty, then it is ok to chase anyone in your neighborhood out.  Even people who live there.  Who did nothing.  

It is not a crime for somebody to follow me.

It is not a crime for my assailant to shoot me once I start assaulting them and try to take their weapon.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

The threat could have been eliminated by not chasing.  That whole chase thing is what makes Zimmerman guilty.  He chased someone who he had no previous interaction with.  Trayvon did not steal or injure from Zimmerman to warrant being chased. 

If Zimmerman is not guilty, then it is ok to chase anyone in your neighborhood out.  Even people who live there.  Who did nothing. 

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
The only witness of the case says that Zimmerman was being beaten by Trayvon.

There is no evidence of wrong-doing. All signs point to rational self-defense. Zimmerman should not be arrested. The prosecutor has no case.

Although, Zimmerman and his lawyer prefers the custody of jail at this time.

The 911 call with someone screaming for mercy and help is still there.  Shooting someone who is begging to be spared is not self-defence.  So if it was the child screaming, the prosecutor has a very strong case.   

Also, Trayvon was no child at the time of the shooting. He was a built, mature young man.

The law on self-defence does not allow you to say "This person was a thread 5 minutes ago so I will kill him now." 

A 17 year old is a child.  Too young to buy a beer.
legendary
...snip...

I do understand that, I guess what I really meant had to do with how this is getting national if not international coverage, when it is just a shooting. It happens all the time near here, and you barely hear about it in the news.

Its rare for an unarmed 17 year old to be killed and the shooter not get arrested.  Even though Trayvon had ID on him, he was tagged as a John Doe and his family found him 3 days later.  The shooter may well have been acting in self-defence but the police have no excuse for the way the case was handled.
Jon
donator

There is no evidence of wrong-doing. All signs point to rational self-defense. Zimmerman should not be arrested. The prosecutor has no case.

The 911 call with someone screaming for mercy and help is still there.  Shooting someone who is begging to be spared is not self-defence.  So if it was the child screaming, the prosecutor has a very strong case.   

Also, Trayvon was no child at the time of the shooting. He was a built, mature young man.
legendary

The 911 call with someone screaming for mercy and help is still there.  Shooting someone who is begging to be spared is not self-defence.  So if it was the child screaming, the prosecutor has a very strong case.  

If it was Zimmerman, then there shouldn't be a case against Zimmerman.
Jon
donator

Activity: 504
Decent Programmer to boot!
Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

The only reason this blew up, and Zimmerman is being charged is because the media made it a race thing.

Kind of foolhardy to say he shouldn't have been charged, it should be sorted out by people with access to all the facts (courts). Only thing we know is what the press wants to tell us, and they want to sell papers.

Exactly Zimmerman had to be charged, let the courts decide.

I do understand that, I guess what I really meant had to do with how this is getting national if not international coverage, when it is just a shooting. It happens all the time near here, and you barely hear about it in the news.

The only reason this blew up, and Zimmerman is being charged is because the media made it a race thing.

Kind of foolhardy to say he shouldn't have been charged, it should be sorted out by people with access to all the facts (courts). Only thing we know is what the press wants to tell us, and they want to sell papers.

Exactly Zimmerman had to be charged, let the courts decide.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

Activity: 504
Decent Programmer to boot!

legendary

...snip...

2.  Based on the 911 tape and Zimmerman's statement Mr. Trayvon Martin ran away, quite possibly reaching his domicile, then returned to the general area where he and Zimmerman last had visual contact.  

...snip...

Do you have a proper source for that?

Google.  Take your pick of articles.

You are the first person I have seen saying that Martin "ran away, quite possibly reaching his domicile, then returned to the general area where he and Zimmerman last had visual contact."

In other words, you made it up.  
Merit: 250
Vampire- all of your education aside- if you are confronted by a potentially drugged out gang-banger assaulting you for the benefit of looking macho with his group of friends egging him on, shooting multiple times at the legs is not the most prudent course of action to stop the attacker. Center of mass. The biggest possible target area for the most effective use of force to stop the attacker. That's the way to stop the assault and defend yourself.

In air defense school I am quite sure they did not teach you to shoot at the cables that controlled the wing flaps in order to disable the plane, I suspect they taught you to shoot at the biggest part of the plane you could see so that you could hit it and stop the attack on your homeland.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Inactive

...snip...

2.  Based on the 911 tape and Zimmerman's statement Mr. Trayvon Martin ran away, quite possibly reaching his domicile, then returned to the general area where he and Zimmerman last had visual contact. 

...snip...

Do you have a proper source for that?

Google.  Take your pick of articles.
Pages:
Jump to: