Pages:
Author

Topic: Germany League - 2nd Bundesliga Prediction Thread - page 71. (Read 15414 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1566
I always hoped in the past that Darmstadt 98 would win and play in the 1st Bundesliga next season. That's over now, i can't tell you the exact reason, but i'll tell you: The youth department is extremely unfair and they don't care what a kid feels. Even if a kid gets stronger and can and wants to play at a better club, then they should be fair. they're not. I don't really wish darmstadt 98 anything bad, but i won't be a fan in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
But, one team I am hopeful about is Schalke. It's true that we haven't seen them perform well enough in recent times but I really want to see this team perform better and compete for the first position in the league. Darmstadt needs a win to be in the 2nd place even if they have the same points because they have a better goal difference.

schalke is only one point away from 3rd place, so Schalke still has enough chances to  reach 3rd place at least. Also because Schalke still has to play against all the teams that are ahead of them.
I would say that up to 6th place (Hamburger SV) has a chance of promotion.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
<>
Interesting indeed, Werder just crawled their way up the 2nd spot, at 1st. I thought that Jahn Regensburg would continue to reign in the 1st spot back then and Werder is in the bottom. But the table has been switched I don't know if this is a strategy of Werder Bremen, when they are in the bottom, they will clutch and make a comeback for it and some teams will surely think that Werder Bremen is a weak team, it is all. Psychological attack; but when the time comes they will surely show their true colors. But it is surely interesting that way.

Yeah, the league is shaping up really nicely for us to have some interesting matches to come.

But, one team I am hopeful about is Schalke. It's true that we haven't seen them perform well enough in recent times but I really want to see this team perform better and compete for the first position in the league. Darmstadt needs a win to be in the 2nd place even if they have the same points because they have a better goal difference.
legendary
I also, though, think that Nurmberg will win this, but Dynamo Dresden had their defenses tightened. Nurmberg just managed to score 1 goal over Fabian Nurnberger, but Dynamo suddenly equalizes with Christoph Daferner. If we looked at the game stats, we could see that Nuremberg had the advantage over Dresden, but what really happened was just bad luck.

Dresden is not an easy opponent. The game before they played against St. Pauli. And they managed a draw there as well. But they have to start winning and get 3 points and few more. Otherwise they will not get away from the relegation zone.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

Bremen -Darmstadt is 1-0 right now. Darmstadt has been playing with only 10 men since minute 23.

the game in bremen is now over and werder won in a real top game 1-0 against darmstadt and could also replace the 5 regular players (3 injured, 2 corona infected) and is now together with st. pauli equal on points on the 2nd place in the table 💚🤍 Cool

I have just rested for mostly months and SV Werder Bremen are on the 2nd spot of the 2nd Division that was a total great thing for Werder, but they still need a couple of score to overtake ST. Pauli this is surely exciting I haven't bet on the 2nd Division because of the high risk involve in this you would surely never know who's really going to win from the 2nd Division not like the 1st Division that many are 100% so sure that Bayern Munich will become Champion, while in this division you are blinded in getting to see the whole picture,

Werder Bremen won the match and that has certainly made the table look more interesting. Darmstadt is now behind and in 3rd place in the league standings. Werder Bremen did dominate the match and deserved the win in my opinion. They have the same points as the 1st placed team St Pauli but behind in goal difference.

Now it will be interesting to see if Darmstadt can climb its way up to the first spot again.

Interesting indeed, Werder just crawled their way up the 2nd spot, at 1st. I thought that Jahn Regensburg would continue to reign in the 1st spot back then and Werder is in the bottom. But the table has been switched I don't know if this is a strategy of Werder Bremen, when they are in the bottom, they will clutch and make a comeback for it and some teams will surely think that Werder Bremen is a weak team, it is all. Psychological attack; but when the time comes they will surely show their true colors. But it is surely interesting that way.

Nürnberg only managed a draw against Dresden. They had so many chances in the first 30 minutes to score goals and should have led 4:0. But they only managed one goal. Dresden equalised and Nürnberg couldn't find their way back into the game in the second half of the game. But with a 2 point gap to the 3rd place, they still have a great chance.

I also, though, think that Nurmberg will win this, but Dynamo Dresden had their defenses tightened. Nurmberg just managed to score 1 goal over Fabian Nurnberger, but Dynamo suddenly equalizes with Christoph Daferner. If we looked at the game stats, we could see that Nuremberg had the advantage over Dresden, but what really happened was just bad luck.
legendary
Nürnberg only managed a draw against Dresden. They had so many chances in the first 30 minutes to score goals and should have led 4:0. But they only managed one goal. Dresden equalised and Nürnberg couldn't find their way back into the game in the second half of the game. But with a 2 point gap to the 3rd place, they still have a great chance.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club

Bremen -Darmstadt is 1-0 right now. Darmstadt has been playing with only 10 men since minute 23.
the game in bremen is now over and werder won in a real top game 1-0 against darmstadt and could also replace the 5 regular players (3 injured, 2 corona infected) and is now together with st. pauli equal on points on the 2nd place in the table 💚🤍 Cool

Werder has been able to avenge the previous defeat. Bremen. Bremen had a beautiful 1-0 win over Darmstadt. The dominance of Werder Bremen's players throughout the match was eye-catching. But if Darmstadt's Klaus Gjasula hadn't been sent off in the first half, perhaps the match would have been more competitive and enjoyable.

Werder Bremen won the match and that has certainly made the table look more interesting. Darmstadt is now behind and in 3rd place in the league standings. Werder Bremen did dominate the match and deserved the win in my opinion. They have the same points as the 1st placed team St Pauli but behind in goal difference.

Now it will be interesting to see if Darmstadt can climb its way up to the first spot again.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First

Werder has been able to avenge the previous defeat. Bremen. Bremen had a beautiful 1-0 win over Darmstadt. The dominance of Werder Bremen's players throughout the match was eye-catching. But if Darmstadt's Klaus Gjasula hadn't been sent off in the first half, perhaps the match would have been more competitive and enjoyable.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

legendary
currently playing and 80min into the game are
Dusseldorf vs Hamburg (0-0)
Schalke vs Hannover (2-1)
Sandhausen vs Rostock (0-1)

Hamburg is a bit disappointing, it doesn't look like they'll be able to win. Rather they might even lose the game in the last minutes...
Schalke will close the gap to the 3rd rank. Of course it will depend on the Bremen vs Darmstadt game later how it'll look like
Rostock might win again and is now far away from the bottom and in the safe zone.

Hamburger SV seems to be starting its familiar ritual once again. Whenever it becomes important, they fail to win. They are now 6 points behind 3rd place. I don't think they can do it. They will remain in the 2nd Bundesliga.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
tonight at 20:30 we are both smarter . i will not watch a game today because the weather is too good.
maybe tonight then a summary of the games: All games...all goals on Sky Bundesliga ...then quite relaxed on the executive chair with a beer  Grin Grin

Oh shit, one red card for Gjasula… first there was yellow, but the video referee gave the indication and now he has to geht out. First there was yellow, but the videoreferee gave the info and now he has to get off the game. And right after that two good chances for Bremen and Füllkrug. That doesn't look good at all now.

Werder Bremen is attacking the entire half this red card is just a huge boost for them. But this are Germans and we can expect even Darmstadt to win in this match. Werder need a fast goal so they can push this game in their favor. So far they just cannot score.
legendary
tonight at 20:30 we are both smarter . i will not watch a game today because the weather is too good.
maybe tonight then a summary of the games: All games...all goals on Sky Bundesliga ...then quite relaxed on the executive chair with a beer  Grin Grin

Oh shit, one red card for Gjasula… first there was yellow, but the video referee gave the indication and now he has to geht out. And right after that two good chances for Bremen and Füllkrug. That doesn't look good at all now.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
currently playing and 80min into the game are
Dusseldorf vs Hamburg (0-0)
Schalke vs Hannover (2-1)
Sandhausen vs Rostock (0-1)

Hamburg is a bit disappointing, it doesn't look like they'll be able to win. Rather they might even lose the game in the last minutes...
Schalke will close the gap to the 3rd rank. Of course it will depend on the Bremen vs Darmstadt game later how it'll look like
Rostock might win again and is now far away from the bottom and in the safe zone.
Activity: 952
Merit: 108
1xBit recovered their reputation
However, the match between Werder Bremen vs Darmstadt will be an enjoyable match. Gaining points is standing on the points table. Darmstadt won the home match 3-0. Will Werder Bremen be able to avenge its previous embarrassing defeat?

My prediction about this match is that the match will be a draw. Werder Bremen's home match so I don't think they will win. Because Bremen's performance in the home match is not very good. They scored only 22 points in 12 home matches. So they may not get any extra advantage as home team in this match. So the chances of a draw seem high.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
~
and
Schalke : Hannover 2:0
Bremen : Darmstadt 3:1
A moment, there is an error from you in the result. You wrote the numbers wrong in a game, can happen sometimes, I'm not angry with you. Schalke : Hannover 2:0 / That's right, I think. Bremen : Darmstadt 3:1 / Here the mistake, that must look like this: Bremen : Darmstadt 1:3. Each of us make sometimes a mistake, i wish you a great day  Grin

Schalke's opponent Hannover is not a tough opponent. Without hesitation Schalke's victory could be put on hold. Schalke will get full points from this match if no accident happens.

However, the match between Werder Bremen vs Darmstadt will be an enjoyable match. Gaining points is standing on the points table. Darmstadt won the home match 3-0. Will Werder Bremen be able to avenge its previous embarrassing defeat?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1397
Cashback 15%

A moment, there is an error from you in the result. You wrote the numbers wrong in a game, can happen sometimes, I'm not angry with you. Schalke : Hannover 2:0 / That's right, I think. Bremen : Darmstadt 3:1 / Here the mistake, that must look like this: Bremen : Darmstadt 1:3. Each of us make sometimes a mistake, i wish you a great day  Grin

maybe tonight then a summary of the games: All games...all goals on Sky Bundesliga ...then quite relaxed on the executive chair with a beer  Grin Grin
legendary
~
and

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
st.pauli won again yesterday. 1:0 against heidenheim. st.pauli now has 51 points and have really good chances to advance to the 1.bundesliga.
the other game yesterday karlsruhe won 3:0 in aue. today there are 3 super interesting games:
schalke 04 vs. hannover 96
düsseldorf vs. hamburger sv
werder bremen vs darmstadt 98
i think schalke and hsv have to win their games to have a chance to move up to the first league this year.
This was an important win for St.Pauli. I think it's save to say that Heidenheim now is out of the race for the top3
I do expect Schalke, Hamburg and also Nürnberg to win.
Bremen vs Darmstadt is the top game obviously. For both teams very important, it's kind of a "6 points game" as both teams are now with the same number of points and for the sake of not making it too close of a race for advancing to the first league both can't afford to lose here.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1397
Cashback 15%

the match düsseldorf against hamburger sv will be very interesting, both teams have a very balanced strength and düsseldorf slightly benefited because the match will be played at their home and also they are very strong when playing at home this will make hamburger difficult in this match.

yes. it will be very very difficult for hsv. Daniel Thioune has been the new coach there since february 2022 and has not lost a game yet.
Daniel Thioune was also the head coach at hamburger sv some time ago. in düsseldorf, he has led 5 games so far.
he has won 3 of them and drawn 2. and they have a very good defense. they have only allowed 3 goals in the 5 games.
that is a top value in the 2.bundesliga.

my tipp: 3:2

and
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
st.pauli won again yesterday. 1:0 against heidenheim. st.pauli now has 51 points and have really good chances to advance to the 1.bundesliga.
the other game yesterday karlsruhe won 3:0 in aue. today there are 3 super interesting games:
schalke 04 vs. hannover 96
düsseldorf vs. hamburger sv
werder bremen vs darmstadt 98
i think schalke and hsv have to win their games to have a chance to move up to the first league this year.
Schalke 04 is very likely to be able to win the match against hannover 96 other than this match will be played at home to Schalke the opponent facing hannover is in a bad form after getting a losing streak in the last 3 matches.

the match düsseldorf against hamburger sv will be very interesting, both teams have a very balanced strength and düsseldorf slightly benefited because the match will be played at their home and also they are very strong when playing at home this will make hamburger difficult in this match.

the match werder bremen vs darmstadt 98 is a match that fights for position 2 standings, they currently have the same points, this match will be very interesting and it is very difficult to choose who to bet on. but I myself predict this match will end in a draw.
Pages:
Jump to: