Pages:
Author

Topic: Germany League - 2nd Bundesliga Prediction Thread - page 74. (Read 15235 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
i think werder bremen will win today against dynamo dresden . then werder bremen will be on top again !
hsv,schalke 04 and heidenheim have lost their games. and the surprise team of the last few games...nürnberg keeps moving upwards.
there will be many interesting and very exciting weeks ahead.

You were right, Bremen won 2-1 and is now on the 1st rank again. Also Nürnberg won and we now suddenly have a pretty clear situation with Bremen, Darmstadt and St.Pauli >=5 points above Nürnberg, Hamburg and Schalke. The next weeks will show whether the league is moving towards an early decision for the Top3 or if the other teams will be able to catch up again.

I would say if we look at the table now and compare it to the one from even last week, let alone from a few weeks ago, it is the first time that it kind of starts to crystalize which teams might be top 3 in the end. With a five point gap between 3rd and 4th, we'll now might have some favorites. Hamburg looks so bad right now.

We will still have some duels between the top teams where they steal points from each other, so nothing is over yet.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
i think werder bremen will win today against dynamo dresden . then werder bremen will be on top again !
hsv,schalke 04 and heidenheim have lost their games. and the surprise team of the last few games...nürnberg keeps moving upwards.

You were right, Bremen won 2-1 and is now on the 1st rank again. Also Nürnberg won and we now suddenly have a pretty clear situation with Bremen, Darmstadt and St.Pauli >=5 points above Nürnberg, Hamburg and Schalke. The next weeks will show whether the league is moving towards an early decision for the Top3 or if the other teams will be able to catch up again.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
somehow it was too quiet in the field of schalke 04 and to bring some action in the whole thing the club has sacked today after yesterday's home defeat against hansa rostock the coach Dimitrios Grammozis Tongue
somehow it belongs to the club (just like hamburger sv) at least once in the season to change the coach Grin
https://www.kicker.de/nach-sturz-auf-platz-sechs-schalke-04-entlaesst-grammozis-892846/artikel
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
Darmstadt and St. Pauli both didn't make a mistake and won their matches this week. Werder Bremen are going to have their match against Dynamo Dresden today. And Dynamo Dresden are really one of the miserable teams this season as they are trying to cling to the 2nd Bundesliga. Werder Bremen shouldn't have any problem here at all and they should take the first place back. They are my number one contender for the title now. And they really seem like they can make it.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1397

Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
really 2 extraordinary games last night, with numerous goals and very exciting final minutes in both games.
darmstadt could still turn the game and continues to fight for promotion and holstein kiel has unfortunately not been able to equalize to get at least 1 point.

today with schalke 04, st. pauli and hamburger sv play 3 more clubs that want to stay in contact with the top of the table. schalke 04 has with hansa rostock, the supposedly weakest opponent. st. pauli (vs. karlsruhe) and hamburg (away at nürnberg), on the other hand, face clubs that will not be beaten so easily and may even win the games

Yes, the match was really interesting and not boring, it even had a tense moment until at the last minute I was finally able to score 1 more goal. The team from Darmstadt turned into happy smiles, not bitter smiles anymore.

FC St. Pauli is now at the second rank for a while, but it will change again if Welder can win the match. The point is very small so that everything can really change.
The most interesting one is the match of Numberg vs Hamburger SV, finally, Numberg could defeat Hamburger SV and now it is on the higher rank. The goal from Tim Handwerker at the last minutes really gave a big result on Numberg and make it the winner.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Pretty crazy game between Holstein Kiel and Paderborn and definitely big points for Darmstadt. Seems like Darmstadt is having a little turnaround from the little low they had in the meantime. Going to be some interesting weeks for the second league and Darmstadt seems to be the only surprise this season.

I wonder whether this will end with another season in the second league for Hamburg Cheesy They finished 4th for the three years in a row!! ...

The game was pretty insane from the start. Kiel chased Paderborn everytime they were able to score 3 goals but werent able to at least draw the game. This is why germans games are really good is because of their mentality is because they dont give up ever

Who would have thought that the game could still be topped by another game today?

Schalke vs. Rostock was crazy and given that Schalke is trying to get back to league 1, this performance was really not a good one. The only one who once more delivered is Terodde. They have the league's top scorer within their squad and yet give games away when he scores three at a time. Doesn't sound to me like a team that could get promoted in the end.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Today hamburger team were not able to get any points in their away game against one of their promotion competitors Nurnburg, they lost 2 1 with a late goal from the home team now werder bremen team can take the second place and the gap between 3rd and the team on the fourth position nurnberg can became 5 points if they win against dresden who are struggling in the relegation zone.

This seems to be developing at Hamburger SV in exactly the same way as the last few years. Something happens at the last mile and they don't win any more. That is really strange. I wonder what it can be?
For Bremen it is a great chance to show tomorrow whether they want to get promoted or not.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
Bremen are now knocked down to 3rd position having still not played and will play today against Dresden.
Statistically this is a fairly easy match considering that Dresden is currently in a bad shape but they also can't see them with one eye because indeed this could be a stumbling block for them.
Good results over these few matches will be very trigger for Bremen and their chances of occupying the top again is still very big for this
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
Today hamburger team were not able to get any points in their away game against one of their promotion competitors Nurnburg, they lost 2 1 with a late goal from the home team now werder bremen team can take the second place and the gap between 3rd and the team on the fourth position nurnberg can became 5 points if they win against dresden who are struggling in the relegation zone.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Darmstadt won 3-2 against Heidenheim and is taking rank 1 at least for a day.
Tomrrow we will see if St.Pauli can follow up in their match against Karlsruhe.
Paderborn won 4-3 but they have quite a large gap to the top3 already, I don't think they will be able to get there in the last months of the season.

Darmstadt currently occupies first place in the standings, while St. Pauli who is in second place has already won their match against Karlsruher with a score of 3 - 1.

What currently concerns me is Werder Bremen, they are in third place and only 2 points away from Darmstadt and St. Pauli, they also have a game against Dynamo Dresden tomorrow, I hope they win that game.

St.Pauli continues to dominate and holds the second place very well. If they continue to play like this we will probobly see them next season in the bundesliga. Schalke lost some pretty important points. Werder Bremen and Hamburger both need wins if they want to have hope to get promoted this season.

not only schalke 04 lost important points for promotion but also hamburger sv, who lost 2-1 at fc nürnberg and now, if bremen should win against dresden tomorrow then together with schalke are already 6 points behind the 2 and 3 table positions.
so slowly a triple fight is developing at the top between darmstadt, st. pauli and werder bremen Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Paderborn won 4-3 but they have quite a large gap to the top3 already, I don't think they will be able to get there in the last months of the season.

Darmstadt currently occupies first place in the standings, while St. Pauli who is in second place has already won their match against Karlsruher with a score of 3 - 1.

What currently concerns me is Werder Bremen, they are in third place and only 2 points away from Darmstadt and St. Pauli, they also have a game against Dynamo Dresden tomorrow, I hope they win that game.

St.Pauli continues to dominate and holds the second place very well. If they continue to play like this we will probobly see them next season in the bundesliga. Schalke lost some pretty important points. Werder Bremen and Hamburger both need wins if they want to have hope to get promoted this season.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 700

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

today with schalke 04, st. pauli and hamburger sv play 3 more clubs that want to stay in contact with the top of the table. schalke 04 has with hansa rostock, the supposedly weakest opponent. st. pauli (vs. karlsruhe) and hamburg (away at nürnberg), on the other hand, face clubs that will not be beaten so easily and may even win the games

if tomorrow werder bremen wins against dynamo dresden then schalke 04 (due to today's home defeat against hansa rostock 3-4) is already 6 points behind third place which is then occupied by st. pauli due to today's clear 3-1 victory against karlsruher sc
Oh wow, so Schalke lost today and St. Pauli won. The chances for Schalke are now rather small with 6 points behind rank 2. St.Pauli seems to turn things around after their weak start into the year and they now have a good position.
Tonight we'll see Nürnberg vs Hamburg and then all eyes on Bremen (vs Dresden). Dresden is fighting against the relegation and also desperatly needs the points.
St Pauli 3-1 victory over Karlsruher made them collect 47 points and are currently in second place, but I think St Pauli current position may be shifted back to 3rd position if Wender Bremen get full points over their opponents tomorrow, Wender Bremen have relatively a fairly easy opponent this week, namely Dresden, facing a club that is ranked 16th will certainly not make it difficult for them especially in the last 9 matches Dresden has not even won due to their inconsistent game, facing a team at the level of Dresden,  I think Bremen will be able to score a few goals later to win.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Darmstadt played a very good. They made the game till the 61 minutes and last 3 goals was not a unexpected one from both the side. And it was a team effect of Darmstadt over the opponent team. Last minute goal of 3 was a unique in the team and make them to win for a while. Heidenhim was played a good game today and unexpected by the opponent team and make some good shots.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

if tomorrow werder bremen wins against dynamo dresden then schalke 04 (due to today's home defeat against hansa rostock 3-4) is already 6 points behind third place which is then occupied by st. pauli due to today's clear 3-1 victory against karlsruher sc
Oh wow, so Schalke lost today and St. Pauli won. The chances for Schalke are now rather small with 6 points behind rank 2. St.Pauli seems to turn things around after their weak start into the year and they now have a good position.
Tonight we'll see Nürnberg vs Hamburg and then all eyes on Bremen (vs Dresden). Dresden is fighting against the relegation and also desperatly needs the points.
legendary
Cashback 15%

legendary
Cashback 15%
Darmstadt victory today was really quite dramatic, after being 2 goals behind until the 61st minute Darmstadt was finally able to make an extraordinary comeback by scoring 3 goals in the final minute of the match, the 3 points that Darmstadt got today made them snatch the top of the standings division 2 bundesliga,
Yes, finally congratulations to Darmstadt that has won the match even with dramatic finishing.
Actually, Darmstadt is the top club but in this match, I really admit that his opponent played well enough to almost draw the result. Although Heidenhim only could make small shots, it was effective enough by scoring 2 goals. Different from Darmstadt had twice the shots but it is not really effective.

Now, Darmstadt still cannot feel comfortable in the first standing cause of the runner-up, Werder still has one match remaining and the gap point is only 2.

really 2 extraordinary games last night, with numerous goals and very exciting final minutes in both games.
darmstadt could still turn the game and continues to fight for promotion and holstein kiel has unfortunately not been able to equalize to get at least 1 point.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
Darmstadt victory today was really quite dramatic, after being 2 goals behind until the 61st minute Darmstadt was finally able to make an extraordinary comeback by scoring 3 goals in the final minute of the match, the 3 points that Darmstadt got today made them snatch the top of the standings division 2 bundesliga,
Yes, finally congratulations to Darmstadt that has won the match even with dramatic finishing.
Actually, Darmstadt is the top club but in this match, I really admit that his opponent played well enough to almost draw the result. Although Heidenhim only could make small shots, it was effective enough by scoring 2 goals. Different from Darmstadt had twice the shots but it is not really effective.

Now, Darmstadt still cannot feel comfortable in the first standing cause of the runner-up, Werder still has one match remaining and the gap point is only 2.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com

Darmstadt victory today was really quite dramatic, after being 2 goals behind until the 61st minute Darmstadt was finally able to make an extraordinary comeback by scoring 3 goals in the final minute of the match, the 3 points that Darmstadt got today made them snatch the top of the standings division 2 bundesliga, the competition going on to get promotion tickets to the bundesliga next season is really quite fierce at the moment, the top 3 teams keep taking turns knocking each other down and I think if what happened in division 2 this also can be happen in the bundesliga, of course it would certainly make the bundesliga be very interesting right now.
Pages:
Jump to: