Pages:
Author

Topic: Germany League - 2nd Bundesliga Prediction Thread - page 89. (Read 15414 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hamburg are the leading team by 1-0 now by a very early goal. Schalke players must be really surprised to concede a goal this quickly but they can still balance the match. They just need to focus on it as much as possible. There is not a big gap between these teams when we look at the standings. Each team are capable of beating their opponent. However Hamburg are still one step ahead for this match but let's see.

the game ended 1-1 with a late goal by Itakura (87 minute)
this gives werder bremen a great chance to move to within one point of third place with an away win at hannover 96 (or to within 2 points if regensburg wins against darmstadt).
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hamburg are the leading team by 1-0 now by a very early goal. Schalke players must be really surprised to concede a goal this quickly but they can still balance the match. They just need to focus on it as much as possible. There is not a big gap between these teams when we look at the standings. Each team are capable of beating their opponent. However Hamburg are still one step ahead for this match but let's see.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 706
The last game of the night is Hamburg - Schalke. This is one of the big games of this season actually as they are sharing the points and Hamburg are one place up Schalke. I'm expecting to watch a quite competitive game here. Their last head-to-head was in Veltins Arena in last July and Hamburg defeated Schalke by 3-1. I expect another game with many goals but this time it seems difficult to predict the probable winner.

The game is on and Hamburg already have 1 goal scored by Glatzel, not only are they leading by goals, they are dominating the game. It seems that Schalke will lose today and will go back down the rankings.

There is still a second half, and if Schalke can't score in the second half, they will surely lose Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
The last game of the night is Hamburg - Schalke. This is one of the big games of this season actually as they are sharing the points and Hamburg are one place up Schalke. I'm expecting to watch a quite competitive game here. Their last head-to-head was in Veltins Arena in last July and Hamburg defeated Schalke by 3-1. I expect another game with many goals but this time it seems difficult to predict the probable winner.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Darmstadt are second in the table, 4 points clear, but they have played just 17 games, 1 game less than they should have been. Darmstadt will be a tough competitor to St. Pauli.
I think the race for the top3 in the table is still completely open. Of course St.Pauli has some advantage, but it will only take 2 weak games in a row for the other teams in the top8 to come very close to them.

It is completely open given how close the upper half of the table is. Now the game between Schalke and Hamburg is extremely interesting as it will give insight into the stability of the teams. If Schalke wins that one I would even say that they managed to find a level they can work with for the rest of the season (even though the Christmas break now kicks in).
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
Darmstadt are second in the table, 4 points clear, but they have played just 17 games, 1 game less than they should have been. Darmstadt will be a tough competitor to St. Pauli.
I think the race for the top3 in the table is still completely open. Of course St.Pauli has some advantage, but it will only take 2 weak games in a row for the other teams in the top8 to come very close to them.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 706
it is very surprising that the leaders of the St.Pauli standings have to lose to Holstein Kiel who incidentally their performance stumbled in the middle of the board with a score that is quite striking, namely 3-0.
St Paul's first half was like playing without feeling and it was very easy for Holstein Kiel to steal the ball so they conceded 3 goals in the first half.
This is the second bad record this week after yesterday they drew against Dusseldorf

St. Pauli played really badly against Holstein Kiel today, they lost by a very shocking score too. But even though they lost to Holstein Kiel, they are still in the first position of the 2. Bundesliga standings.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
it is very surprising that the leaders of the St.Pauli standings have to lose to Holstein Kiel who incidentally their performance stumbled in the middle of the board with a score that is quite striking, namely 3-0.
St Paul's first half was like playing without feeling and it was very easy for Holstein Kiel to steal the ball so they conceded 3 goals in the first half.
This is the second bad record this week after yesterday they drew against Dusseldorf
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
It looks like coronavirus hasn't affected this league too much yet and the matches are going on without a problem. But this scenario might change in the near future which I don't hope so. It is really good to see Schalke fighting for promoting to the Bundesliga again even though they were the most terrible team of the Bundesliga last season. At least, they are not one of the worst teams in the 2. Bundesliga. I can't still say that their performance is too impressive but they are still doing a nice job.
@Kusman these upcoming few days are crucial for the league, and if the authorities can control the spread of covid then this league won’t be effected hence let’s pray that it remains unaffected. Lastly while Schalke has shown some improvement, but they’re yet far from the top spot and therefore they’ll have to further improve if they want to qualify for Bundesliga.
I think the German League's governing authorities can deal with the same problems that are more common in the Premier League.
because I heard that all the matches that were being run did have strict supervision to be held. including matches without spectators which of course is different from that applied in other countries' leagues.
Hopefully, this will not be a decision from the international federation to ban the match from being held.

Now the presence of spectators in the stadium should be banned. At the same time players should abide by more stringent restrictions. All players must abide by the rules of hygiene. Crowds of people should be avoided as much as possible. If the coronavirus infection increases further, all types of games may have to be stopped.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It looks like coronavirus hasn't affected this league too much yet and the matches are going on without a problem. But this scenario might change in the near future which I don't hope so. It is really good to see Schalke fighting for promoting to the Bundesliga again even though they were the most terrible team of the Bundesliga last season. At least, they are not one of the worst teams in the 2. Bundesliga. I can't still say that their performance is too impressive but they are still doing a nice job.

@Kusman these upcoming few days are crucial for the league, and if the authorities can control the spread of covid then this league won’t be effected hence let’s pray that it remains unaffected. Lastly while Schalke has shown some improvement, but they’re yet far from the top spot and therefore they’ll have to further improve if they want to qualify for Bundesliga.

I think the German League's governing authorities can deal with the same problems that are more common in the Premier League.
because I heard that all the matches that were being run did have strict supervision to be held. including matches without spectators which of course is different from that applied in other countries' leagues.
Hopefully, this will not be a decision from the international federation to ban the match from being held.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Activity: 756
Merit: 17
There are two 6-point games this weekend. Hamburger SV against Schalke and Regensburg against Darmstadt.
Hamburg plays at home and therefore has a small advantage.
For Darmstadt, a win is very important to continue defending 2nd place. But they play not at home.
this is a duel club with a top position table and who loses then they must be prepared to give up in pursuit of points.
hamburger points with schalke both have 29 points and whoever wins in this match will push to 3rd position.
As for Damstardt this is the most risky thing. inevitably they have to make a win for them, in addition to narrowing the margins with St. Pauli, It is also useful to keep the distance with hamburg or schalke

Regensburg vs. Darmstadt, that will be a hard game for Darmstadt. Regensburg is in good form and they won the first game 2:0. For Darmstadt, Klaus Gjasula is suspended, Luca Pfeiffer and Mathias Honsak is injured. I think Regensburg will have an advantage, but I hope for a win by Darmstadt.
as you said Darmstadt will be a little underdog, but Regensburg are now playing at home and their home is haunted enough for other teams to stop by.
I feel this will be a match that is worth watching and this week will be a good one because some big matches are going to happen in this Bundesliga 2.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Oops. What a surprise. The autumn champion lost against Kiel on the first matchday of the second half of the season. In the end it was 3:0 for Kiel.
For Darmstadt it will be even more motivating to win against Regensburg on Sunday. Then they would be only 1 point behind St. Pauli.

Kiel destroyed St.Pauli i think no body expected such a big win for Kiel or even for them to win in this match. Im even shocked that St.Pauli couldnt score at least one goal in this match against Kiel,they were just terrible in this match and need to forget it as fast as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Oops. What a surprise. The autumn champion lost against Kiel on the first matchday of the second half of the season. In the end it was 3:0 for Kiel.
For Darmstadt it will be even more motivating to win against Regensburg on Sunday. Then they would be only 1 point behind St. Pauli.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1566
There are two 6-point games this weekend. Hamburger SV against Schalke and Regensburg against Darmstadt.
For Darmstadt, a win is very important to continue defending 2nd place. But they play not at home.
this is a duel club with a top position table and who loses then they must be prepared to give up in pursuit of points.
hamburger points with schalke both have 29 points and whoever wins in this match will push to 3rd position.
As for Damstardt this is the most risky thing. inevitably they have to make a win for them, in addition to narrowing the margins with St. Pauli, It is also useful to keep the distance with hamburg or schalke

Regensburg vs. Darmstadt, that will be a hard game for Darmstadt. Regensburg is in good form and they won the first game 2:0. For Darmstadt, Klaus Gjasula is suspended, Luca Pfeiffer and Mathias Honsak is injured. I think Regensburg will have an advantage, but I hope for a win by Darmstadt.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
This tournament will be an interesting one because all the remaining team are strong team that is hard to predict who will win this match. This match will not end up in draw like the way other team ended their match draw that is making some gamblers to think today match will be drawn. Today match will not be drawn because the two teams are well prepared for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Yes although I am not a big fan of watching the second Bundesliga, I totally get what you mean. If we had a similar situation in the first Bundesliga it would be much more interesting to watch. Now Bayern is again 6 points ahead of Borussia Dortmund and that probably won't change. Bayern even lost one of their last five games and they still lead by six points. It is kind of boring to follow the league.
I'm not a big fan of Bundesliga teams either, but somehow I'm a little bit attracted to Bayern Munchen especially when they play for the Champions League. I watched them a few times this season in the group stage and I think they are one of the strongest teams at the moment in Europe although some would agree with Liverpool.

Based on the standing I just think that the top 4 team [beside Munchen] at the moment still have a chance to lead the table considering the point gap isn't that big, Dortmund might be able to do it but that doesn't mean other team won't get that chance.
Pages:
Jump to: