Pages:
Author

Topic: Get-Bitcoin.Com: Reviews Thread - page 6. (Read 34129 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 13, 2011, 03:34:46 PM
I'm going to hold off trying this site until some more trustworthy people OK it. All I've seen so far are new member reviews...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 13, 2011, 03:28:39 PM
Hmm, I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing or something, but is Get-Bitcoin really trustable? It looks like they've been here for only 2 months, yet this is the only thread I've seen about Get-Bitcoin, and it only has a few posts with a nearly 1 month delay from the last post (2 days ago) to the previous post before that. Huh

However I was looking at Get-bitcoin cause it seems that they are the only ones who still take Moneypaks.
BitcoinBux stopped accepting them and BitcoinExchange, well, I didn't have the best experience with them. Undecided

Only problem is that it looks like you have to mail the MP card to them, whereas the other 2 exchanges I mentioned only required you send them the scratch off code, which is much faster.
Activity: 46
September 11, 2011, 06:07:39 PM
Hey all - new review on the Newbies forum:

Get-bitcoin.com was the FASTEST and EASIEST bitcoin transaction EVER!

I used moneypak and the entire transaction from start to finish was less than 2 hours, which is SO beyond superior service!

Get-bitcoin.com gets an A+ for service and professionalism.

I am a 100% satisfied customer.

HOORAY for GET-BITCOIN.COM - THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT SO EASY AND SIMPLE!!!
Activity: 33
August 16, 2011, 12:26:28 PM
I'm planning on trying this service, will update with experience!

Edit:
Thank you so much for the service. I just saw the transaction appear, money order sent Saturday, received Monday night. The fees were clearly marked and I got exactly what I expected but also a lot sooner than I expected (Texas to California). There is a real niche here and I appreciate you serving that niche, looking forward to dealing with you all again. Thanks.

Yeah Man, These guys know what they are doing. It's fortunate they came along. Their turnaround time cannot be beat. MyBitcoin and the others I tried previously are a farse compared to GetBitcoin. If you want total anonymity, this is your service. I am a total cash customer and have sent them hundreds with flawless execution. I highly recommend them to everyone.   Bikerbum     Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
August 16, 2011, 09:46:16 AM
AMAZING service, I did a wellsfargo online bank transfer and had the coins in 12 hours!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 08, 2011, 07:04:26 PM
I'm planning on trying this service, will update with experience!

Edit:
Thank you so much for the service. I just saw the transaction appear, money order sent Saturday, received Monday night. The fees were clearly marked and I got exactly what I expected but also a lot sooner than I expected (Texas to California). There is a real niche here and I appreciate you serving that niche, looking forward to dealing with you all again. Thanks.

Update (9/22/2012): They have owed me over 100 bitcoin for over 3 months, and I never even hear a word out of them. I have ended up creating 4 tickets in their stupid system because they won't even talk to me as if I'm a person. They just make a ticket, say they will forward their supervisor, then never respond. A few weeks later I check back on the same ticket and it's as if I've never existed. Not once have they even had any notion of the history of our conversations, and I'm forced to re-explain every time. I have absolute proof via blockchain that I was never paid the bitcoin yet no one will even look at my tickets.

Until I get at least a "hello" from anyone in that company that isn't paid to assemble tickets I suggest no one send money to get-bitcoin, they obviously care a hell of a lot less about their customers after they have held their money for over a quarter of a year.
Activity: 33
August 07, 2011, 10:40:49 PM
I am a "GetBitcoin" user for about three weeks now and have made several transactions which have been flawless.
Every time I needed customer service they were prompt in their communication and fast with the transfer. I had used
another service which took over a week for a transaction to complete. These guys transfer upon arrival of the funds.
I am very pleased with their service and my trust grows with every transaction. If they can continue this level of service I will be a customer
for the duration. Bikerbum
August 06, 2011, 01:22:25 AM
Hey everyone. It's been more than a month since the opening of GetBitcoin (get-bitcoin.com), and I'm very proud to say that we've processed thousands of dollars worth of Bitcoin orders so far, without a single dissatisfied customer. (A few people emailed to complain that we didn't accept credit cards, but alas, there doesn't seem to be much we can do about that.)

We've had two posts from satisfied forum users so far (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/report-positive-experience-with-get-bitcoincom-31658, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.422794), but we'd like to start a single thread to collect reviews, both positive (to encourage others to use the site) and negative (so we can see and fix problems quickly). Have you used GetBitcoin? We'd like to hear from you; post below!
Pages:
Jump to: