Pages:
Author

Topic: Get paid for testing bitcoin mixer [banned mixer] and leave an honest review about us - page 6. (Read 2581 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I never used mixer sites earlier but would love to try this site as first to try out tumbler sites. Below is my BTC address and hope I am eligible to participate.

BTC Address: 1A7oWUMEufLoLoSy8ZpzBsv4hm4xKhP6uy

Thanks in adv!!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Reposting from the other thread:

Maybe I can try? Cheesy

1NinjabXd5znM5zgTcmxDVzH4w3nbaY16L
Activity: 157
Merit: 170
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
I can test this mixer and leave my honest review. Thanks Smiley
Hi,please send us your BTC address in order we could include you in the list of particpants.

Erikalui, we've got your message. You are #3 in the list. We will send you BTC after the precedent participant will leave his review. Please, pay attention that we have changed the rules and you have to publish your review in this topic.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
~snip~

Hi, Thank you for your suggestions. We will change the rules and will ask all participants to leave feedback in this thread.

I think you are absolutely okay to ask the users to post their review on the ANN topic rather than in this bounty topic. However ultimately it's you the decision maker.

Cheers :-)
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Hi,please send us your BTC address in order we could include you in the list of particpants.

I sent you my BTC address via pm. Thanks!
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
Publish your review about the [banned mixer] service on our official bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/banned-mixer-premium-bitcoin-mixer-launched-in-2018-4966853.  This review should contain at least 300 characters. Comment on the speed, accuracy, user interface, website design

This is not against the forum rule?

Paying for posting something on ANN threads is against the rule and you will get banned for this so people who are joining on this contest make sure this is okay to do or not.

it doesn't look like you are getting good responses and interests on this campaign
if you are still looking for more participants, I would like to sign up as a tester for your mixer

a few suggestions:
- don't multipost in a row to answer questions, do it in a single post with multi quotes
- best to post reviews here or separate thread but not in your official Ann Thread to avoid this assumption

Hi, Thank you for your suggestions. We will change the rules and will ask all participants to leave feedback in this thread.
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
legendary
The tx has confirmed. I will try testing the system and will comeback with update.

EDIT1:
Amount sent for mixing. GMT19:48 (08/05/2019)
Hello,
I have done my initial job. Here is the review: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50965165

I left an open challenge for everyone on that post. Feel free to accept if you want to.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
I'm willing to give this a go. I'll send a pm.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Today [banned mixer] team is excited to announce the start of “test-for-free” campaign. All participants will get 0,0015 BTC from us to test the performance of  ][banned mixer] in return for detailed and honest review about our mixer.  
it doesn't look like you are getting good responses and interests on this campaign
if you are still looking for more participants, I would like to sign up as a tester for your mixer

a few suggestions:
- don't multipost in a row to answer questions, do it in a single post with multi quotes
- best to post reviews here or separate thread but not in your official Ann Thread to avoid this assumption
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Publish your review about the [banned mixer] service on our official bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/banned-mixer-premium-bitcoin-mixer-launched-in-2018-4966853.  This review should contain at least 300 characters. Comment on the speed, accuracy, user interface, website design

This is not against the forum rule?

Paying for posting something on ANN threads is against the rule and you will get banned for this so people who are joining on this contest make sure this is okay to do or not.
legendary
The tx has confirmed. I will try testing the system and will comeback with update.

EDIT1:
Amount sent for mixing. GMT19:48 (08/05/2019)
legendary
I can try it and give it a go. I can assure you that my review will be brutally honest :-)
Sending you the btc address in few minutes.

Hello Royse777,

Thank you for your interest in our campaign. I got your message with BTC address. You will be #1 to leave your feedback review on our official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4966853.new#new Please, do not delay with it;) By the way, reply here when you get money from us.
Hello bud,
I see the tx broadcasted. Once it confirms I will start testing your system. Please allow me enough time. I will get back to you in the next 12 to 24 hours time (maximum).

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
I've been usually to give feedback about cryptocurrencies niches website on project development section, Let's see if I can get this a go.

Hi, Thank you for your readiness to participate. I've got your message with BTC address. You will be #2 in the list to publish your review. You will get money from us after Royse777 publishes his review. Thank you for your understanding. 
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
I can try it and give it a go. I can assure you that my review will be brutally honest :-)

Hello Royse777,

Thank you for your interest in our campaign. I got your message with BTC address. You will be #1 to leave your feedback review on our official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4966853.new#new Please, do not delay with it;) By the way, reply here when you get money from us.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
I've been usually to give feedback about cryptocurrencies niches website on project development section, Let's see if I can get this a go.
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
I want to try this, I want to test my new electrum wallet too. but my current rank doesn't allow me.

Sorry, but according to our Terms and Conditions only Senior or higher members can participate in this campaign. I mean when we send our money for testing. However, on our official website there is an option for free testing: you send 0,001 BTC for mixing and do not pay commission. As a result you get cleansed 0,001 BTC on your forward to address back. You may also try [banned mixer] and leave feedback on our official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4966853.new#new

Thank you for your understanding. 
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Hello MixTum_Bitcoin_Mixer,

Why all participants are limited by Senior or higher rank? Members ability to write an honest, quality review should not be relied on forum rank.

Sometimes Jr.Members/newbies write article much better than, for example, Hero members, that received this rank only by posting bounty reports and obtaining enough activity...

I'm not writing because I want to participate, but because you should give a change to everyone. Examine persons posts, ask them to show theirs previous works/reviews. Only then your funds will be spent wise.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: