Pages:
Author

Topic: Get paid for testing bitcoin mixer [banned mixer] and leave an honest review about us - page 7. (Read 2581 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
I want to try this, I want to test my new electrum wallet too. but my current rank doesn't allow me.
Activity: 157
Merit: 170
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
Dear friends,

Today [banned mixer] team is excited to announce the start of “test-for-free” campaign. All participants will get 0,0015 BTC from us to test the performance of  ][banned mixer] in return for detailed and honest review about our mixer.  

Terms of participation:

-   All participants need to have Senior or higher rank (Hurry up! We will offer free testing opportunity ONLY for first twenty members who will write to us)
-   Reply us on this thread with the readiness to participate and  send us your btc address in private message to which we will send you money for mixing
-   Perform mixing with this exact amount (0,0015 BTC) on our website  https://[banned mixer] or its TOR version  mixtum5lbuslyow2.onion. Choose “Mix my coins” option, but not “Try now for free”.  By the way, you may mix any amount but not less than 0,001 BTC
-   Publish your review about the [banned mixer] service in this topic.  This review should contain at least 300 characters. Comment on the speed, accuracy, user interface, website design

NB: Only one review per day can be published. So, the first who will write to us and will be approved as a participant will get 0,0015 BTC the same day. The next participant (the second one to write to us) will get money only after the first review will be published. In this regard we kindly ask all participants not to delay with publishing.  
We will inform all participants about their number in the list right after we receive a message from them.

Reward:

For using [banned mixer] you will need to pay 4-5 % commission fee. So, after mixing you will get at  least 0,001425 BTC on your forward to address (no coins of dubious sources participate in mixing, so those will be only BTC with good history). That will be your reward.

Hurry up to participate with the same speed as bitcoin is rising in recent days! Smiley

Best regards,
[banned mixer] Team  

Pages:
Jump to: