Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting paid for signature space? - page 5. (Read 12479 times)

Activity: 662
Merit: 500
July 15, 2014, 11:07:36 AM
Yes you do get paid, it's not much but it's something, and I spend most of my time posting here anyway so might as well get some bitpeanuts Smiley
You can't spam with single words and shit tho.

BTW; is online time relevant to your rank, or only post count?
No, people can use scripts and pump their online time. Your rank is based on your activity which rises every two weeks. People may not be that active so that it cannot be relevant to their post counts.
I thought activity was based on your posts and time online?

Nope, you can find the exact formula in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2513302
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 15, 2014, 08:38:56 AM
Yes you do get paid, it's not much but it's something, and I spend most of my time posting here anyway so might as well get some bitpeanuts Smiley

No, people can use scripts and pump their online time. Your rank is based on your activity which rises every two weeks. People may not be that active so that it cannot be relevant to their post counts.
No, activity limit is increased by 14 post per two active week. If you do not login or post in his forum for 13 days and be online and post 14 post on the 14th day, you will still get additional 14 activity, whether you are active or not.
Yes activity is limited for every two active weeks!
You can't get more than 14 activity per 2 weeks, not matter you spend a lot of time here and post hundreds....
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 15, 2014, 07:17:04 AM

No, activity limit is increased by 14 post per two active week. If you do not login or post in his forum for 13 days and be online and post 14 post on the 14th day, you will still get additional 14 activity, whether you are active or not.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
July 15, 2014, 07:05:30 AM

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 15, 2014, 06:56:59 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 15, 2014, 06:52:19 AM

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
July 15, 2014, 04:52:58 AM
It's not as simple as being said on the forum, to get into a decent signature campaign. I have been trying to get into something solid and stable for a while now.

I try to do good research, before I post something, and also to add value to the thread. It's no use chasing post count, to get banned for spamming. If you done enough research, commenting comes naturally.

When I started with this forum, I had lots of questions, and my average post count was much higher, but since then, it stabalized. And when I started, no signature campaign accepted newbies or Jr members.

So I figured gaining Member rank, would make acceptance into a signature campaign easier. It seems as though it's a combination of luck and timing and constant scanning of signature campaign threads, to

get into anything worth your time and keeping within the rules of the forum.

Good luck, it not easy at all.   
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
July 15, 2014, 03:49:15 AM
777 was late on payment once, not saying they are not trustable but they don't make a good impression for me.

I'm not too concerned about that. I can wait a day or two for a signature payment. 777 has been around for a long time, and has never shown any reason to be untrustworthy. Still, pretty low paying campaign. Smiley
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 15, 2014, 03:46:17 AM
When you put in your signature, the signature of a company (casinò ecc.), you rent your signature and not sell !

So, if you have to rent your signature, I may advice you to use Primedice, is the best !
PrimeDice is REPUTABLE, not necessarily the best.

Other campaigns offer larger payment plans as opposed to PrimeDice, but they also pay weekly and so it is technically better. I for one cannot specify which campaign is best, but I'm quite confident that PrimeDuce will be around for a long time.

Now, then again, if they close, there will be a flood of members looking for new campaign options, which can cause problems for plain members, since they don't have fancy signature allowances.

That being said, however, I'm sure there will be new businesses that will pop up and take advantage of this. I personally believe it's the high rates tht cause it to be tough for any other company to participate.

Eventually we'll see different companies.

One day.
Their price may be higher. But if they do run away after a week of signature campaign, your post for that week would be gone.  Over sites may offer higher payouts but they May not necessary be the safest and the best.

Are there any per post campaigns that pay weekly anymore, now that FX Open is ending theirs? I don't think so. I guess there is 777, but they pay quite low. Wouldn't make sense for Full or Senior members.
777 was late on payment once, not saying they are not trustable but they don't make a good impression for me.
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
July 15, 2014, 03:34:06 AM
When you put in your signature, the signature of a company (casinò ecc.), you rent your signature and not sell !

So, if you have to rent your signature, I may advice you to use Primedice, is the best !

Other campaigns offer larger payment plans as opposed to PrimeDice, but they also pay weekly and so it is technically better. I for one cannot specify which campaign is best, but I'm quite confident that PrimeDuce will be around for a long time.

Now, then again, if they close, there will be a flood of members looking for new campaign options, which can cause problems for plain members, since they don't have fancy signature allowances.

That being said, however, I'm sure there will be new businesses that will pop up and take advantage of this. I personally believe it's the high rates tht cause it to be tough for any other company to participate.

One day.
Their price may be higher. But if they do run away after a week of signature campaign, your post for that week would be gone.  Over sites may offer higher payouts but they May not necessary be the safest and the best.

Are there any per post campaigns that pay weekly anymore, now that FX Open is ending theirs? I don't think so. I guess there is 777, but they pay quite low. Wouldn't make sense for Full or Senior members.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 15, 2014, 03:21:41 AM

One day.
Activity: 644
July 14, 2014, 10:56:35 PM
i saw a lot new signature campaign open this week
but i'm happy with mine Grin it seems they are highest pay per post campaign until now, since updown and xbtec terminate their campaign
I hope we will see rate war like before in the future
The stability Stunna's campaign have is incredible, they have managed to be paying everyone timely. Highest pay per post does not equal to stability, people would like to have one which would last for long than one which doesn't last but pays high. AFAIK, since those trusted and high paying campaigns are closed, Stunna wouldn't increase the price. Not sure about others.
yeah agree with this, PD campaign is known by it's reputation, they always paid
but not always timely, i saw delay 2-3 days in recent months Grin
yeah and now FXO terminate their campaign next week, so sad because i think FXO is the most professional + higher paid campaign till now Sad
no more PD competitor, i'm sure everyone will choose PD campaign
Activity: 700
July 14, 2014, 10:43:11 PM
Newbies rarely get paid.

It's better to be here longer but a little very small amount can be made going to the higher tiers
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 14, 2014, 09:32:59 PM
Newbies rarely get paid.
Activity: 616
July 14, 2014, 08:26:54 PM
usually you have to be at least a member

777coin accepts everyone but it's really low paying

you can insert your own referral link though..

Referrals can add up. And IMO, newbies should be happy considering a month ago, there were actually zero options for newbies and jr. members. So, we have some progress for you guys. Smiley

For Jr there is scratchticket, but payments are really low, I think less than 777coin, but no check on constructiveness of posts
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
July 14, 2014, 06:32:09 PM

Stunna is certainly the most reputable and primedice is general is a awesome site so you are advertising a real good site.
Activity: 700
July 14, 2014, 06:05:52 PM

Stunna has certainly been trustable for the longest time. If you value stability as number one then you gotta go with him. If you want a higher rate you can find it usually but there is always a little question mark as to whether you'll get paid. If you can get a weekly campaign that's best because the amount of time possibly wasted is at a minimum (see my current sig campaign).
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 14, 2014, 06:03:39 PM

One day.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
July 14, 2014, 05:56:08 PM

Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
July 14, 2014, 05:40:06 PM
trust me you need to post a grip to get any btc around on this forum.

And thats if those posts are approved, which most dont go through since its counted as spam.
If you actually write decently, you can get a decent amount of BTC off of it. I've been in a few signature campaigns myself, and I haven't had a moderate portion of my posts turned down because of poor writing.

Just make sure that you aren't writing one-liners, or anything else listed in the campaign, and you're pretty much set.

Now sometimes it will be counted as spam even if it's good, and you just have to grin and bear it. Don't complain, as most times that will get you a bad rep with the owner of the campaign. It's better to be on good terms.

Now that being said, it's rather challenging to actually get into a campaign, and I wouldn't exactly say it's challenging either. Just look around, chances are there is at least one place accepting.

Well really it doesn't really matter if it is a one line answer as long as its on topic and adds to discussion they don't normally have a problem unless you are repeating what someone said earlier in the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: