Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting paid for signature space? - page 6. (Read 12479 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 14, 2014, 05:31:20 PM
trust me you need to post a grip to get any btc around on this forum.

And thats if those posts are approved, which most dont go through since its counted as spam.
If you actually write decently, you can get a decent amount of BTC off of it. I've been in a few signature campaigns myself, and I haven't had a moderate portion of my posts turned down because of poor writing.

Just make sure that you aren't writing one-liners, or anything else listed in the campaign, and you're pretty much set.

Now sometimes it will be counted as spam even if it's good, and you just have to grin and bear it. Don't complain, as most times that will get you a bad rep with the owner of the campaign. It's better to be on good terms.

Now that being said, it's rather challenging to actually get into a campaign, and I wouldn't exactly say it's challenging either. Just look around, chances are there is at least one place accepting.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
July 14, 2014, 05:26:28 PM

And thats if those posts are approved, which most dont go through since its counted as spam.

That's true most have to be constructive. which is very hard to meet the minimum amount for that month. It's only a little bit of Bitcoin but anything is better than nothing really.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
July 14, 2014, 05:23:32 PM

Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
July 14, 2014, 05:16:02 PM
This seems interesting.

If you are addicted to this site and get involved in discussions often then I would suggest doing it for a small income.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 14, 2014, 05:00:40 PM
This seems interesting.
Activity: 571
July 14, 2014, 09:51:05 AM
Most campaigns requires you to be a Member and above to join their campaigns. Look around the Service section.

Or more simply, you can check the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953 which updates very frequently and provides detailed information of those sig campaigns. Smiley
Activity: 571
July 14, 2014, 09:48:47 AM
i saw a lot new signature campaign open this week
but i'm happy with mine Grin it seems they are highest pay per post campaign until now, since updown and xbtec terminate their campaign
I hope we will see rate war like before in the future
The stability Stunna's campaign have is incredible, they have managed to be paying everyone timely. Highest pay per post does not equal to stability, people would like to have one which would last for long than one which doesn't last but pays high. AFAIK, since those trusted and high paying campaigns are closed, Stunna wouldn't increase the price. Not sure about others.

The PD sig campaign has been running for almost a year now (the thread started in last Sept), with almost zero complaint AFAIK. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 14, 2014, 09:43:21 AM
but i'm happy with mine Grin it seems they are highest pay per post campaign until now, since updown and xbtec terminate their campaign
The stability Stunna's campaign have is incredible, they have managed to be paying everyone timely. Highest pay per post does not equal to stability, people would like to have one which would last for long than one which doesn't last but pays high. AFAIK, since those trusted and high paying campaigns are closed, Stunna wouldn't increase the price. Not sure about others.
I'mma be enrolled in PrimeDice once my current signature pays out, and since I'm a member, a long and trustworthy campaign is more attractive to me, since if a campaign closes I end up out of luck most of the time. Kind of a shame.

So I'll take long+low pay > short+high pay, since losing a campaign normally means I then have to compete against Sr, Full and Hero members to get spots in other places.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 14, 2014, 07:00:29 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
July 13, 2014, 03:59:26 PM
You can join PD campaign in your current status (member status), you get 0.0004 per post for a maximum of 400 ones per month. They don't pay the highest but they are one of the most established campaigns.

actually they are, UpDown isn't paying I think..

After gone for a month, now they're closing their sig campaign. Payment is done for some members now

so PrimeDice is the highest paying signature campaign?

I think they and 777coin are the only remaining pay per post campaigns
PD is not the highest paying campaign, they are actually one of the lower paying ones, but they are very reputable, which some people (myself included) would consider to be more valuable then a higher paying campaign. 
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
July 13, 2014, 01:35:03 PM
usually you have to be at least a member

777coin accepts everyone but it's really low paying

you can insert your own referral link though..

Referrals can add up. And IMO, newbies should be happy considering a month ago, there were actually zero options for newbies and jr. members. So, we have some progress for you guys. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2014, 01:09:57 PM

777coin accepts everyone but it's really low paying

you can insert your own referral link though..

Well it is a pretty good start, and you can earn a better rate in PD when you reach member. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 13, 2014, 12:00:27 PM
Activity: 784
July 13, 2014, 11:58:38 AM
Most campaigns requires you to be a Member and above to join their campaigns. Look around the Service section.
July 13, 2014, 11:54:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 13, 2014, 09:24:24 AM
You can join PD campaign in your current status (member status), you get 0.0004 per post for a maximum of 400 ones per month. They don't pay the highest but they are one of the most established campaigns.

actually they are, UpDown isn't paying I think..

After gone for a month, now they're closing their sig campaign. Payment is done for some members now

Not the highest. But the most number of participants and most stable one. They have over hundred participants and stunna have paid each of them without fail. I believe people would join a lower paying campaign which is reliable rather than one which pays high but doesn't have reputation.
Activity: 27
July 13, 2014, 08:57:15 AM
That would be useless currently joining one of them, then. PrimeDice is one of the most trustworthy ones, and those have a cap, and are 'fresh'.

Yeah, Fastbluff is really same to Primedice, so i don't think there's a good reason to choose them over PD. But Lunamine is paying weekly so that's attracting and a plus value for some users.

and they're paying 0.0003btc per post for members while PD is paying 0.0004, other rates are the same..
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
July 13, 2014, 08:54:41 AM
That would be useless currently joining one of them, then. PrimeDice is one of the most trustworthy ones, and those have a cap, and are 'fresh'.

Yeah, Fastbluff is really same to Primedice, so i don't think there's a good reason to choose them over PD. But Lunamine is paying weekly so that's attracting and a plus value for some users.
July 13, 2014, 08:47:18 AM

Hmm that's not quite true, because Lunamine and Fastbluff are offering the same rates per post as Primedice.

Fastbluff sig thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fastbluffcom-is-piloting-a-signature-campaign-highest-paying-campaign-684966
Lunamine: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/0-avail-upfront-payments-for-your-signature-limited-offer-lunaminecom-686826

Activity: 27
July 13, 2014, 08:46:54 AM

Hmm that's not quite true, because Lunamine and Fastbluff are offering the same rates per post as Primedice.

Fastbluff sig thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fastbluffcom-is-piloting-a-signature-campaign-highest-paying-campaign-684966
Lunamine: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/0-avail-upfront-payments-for-your-signature-limited-offer-lunaminecom-686826

yeah, but they're only accepintg a few users..
Pages:
Jump to: