Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting paid for signature space? - page 7. (Read 12479 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
July 13, 2014, 08:44:27 AM

so PrimeDice is the highest paying signature campaign?

I think they and 777coin are the only remaining pay per post campaigns

Hmm that's not quite true, because Lunamine and Fastbluff are offering the same rates per post as Primedice.

Fastbluff sig thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fastbluffcom-is-piloting-a-signature-campaign-highest-paying-campaign-684966
Lunamine: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/0-avail-upfront-payments-for-your-signature-limited-offer-lunaminecom-686826
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 13, 2014, 08:25:01 AM
You can join PD campaign in your current status (member status), you get 0.0004 per post for a maximum of 400 ones per month. They don't pay the highest but they are one of the most established campaigns.

actually they are, UpDown isn't paying I think..

After gone for a month, now they're closing their sig campaign. Payment is done for some members now

so PrimeDice is the highest paying signature campaign?

I think they and 777coin are the only remaining pay per post campaigns
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
July 13, 2014, 07:58:14 AM
You can join PD campaign in your current status (member status), you get 0.0004 per post for a maximum of 400 ones per month. They don't pay the highest but they are one of the most established campaigns.

After gone for a month, now they're closing their sig campaign. Payment is done for some members now
Activity: 27
July 13, 2014, 07:46:38 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw
July 13, 2014, 05:52:29 AM
Check my signature, you can sign up for it, as member max you can get per month is 0.16BTC, as full member it's 0.24BTC and so on. You might find others with less requirements but you will not get paid that much for sure.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
July 13, 2014, 05:24:36 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
July 12, 2014, 06:50:50 PM
If you are looking to make money with BTC than i have to say that Getting paid for signature space is not enough. You can earn a little amount through signature space. I think mining is a better option.
Not true, mining have much much more risk than signature payment. For example, difficulty suddenly increases a lot, electrical cost suddenly increase, ASICs not getting delivered. It is possible you might never make ROI. Signature campaigns however only require you to post in this forum, there isn't much risk. AFAIK, Stunna 's primedice campaign pays 0.48 max, that is already quite some money.
With mining you have to put some kind of capital to risk. You either need to pay for the miner in fiat or use bitcoin to purchase the miner. You would then need to hope that the difficulty does not rise fast enough so that you will not reach ROI (more likely then not it will). With signature space all you are risking is the time that you are spending on these forums, which is time that you should be spending here regardless.

In short, mining and joining a sig campaign are two completely different things.
Buying cloud hashrate or ASIC is an investment, while joining a sig campaign is like a part-time job.

Bingo. We're talking about a high-risk/speculative investment (that IMO is quite risky considering difficulty trends), versus what amounts to a low level part time job. Totally different ballparks.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2014, 05:58:23 PM
If you'd actually want to try cloud mining I'd recommend LunaMine.
Fastest growing cloud mining site, fastest RoI.

www.lunamine.com/101

Cex.io isn't profitable. PBmining is quite expensive. Most other CM sites are unestablished / sketchy.

Enjoy!
Activity: 462
July 12, 2014, 05:17:00 PM
In signature campaign you don't need anything besides btctalk account, no need to invest, nothing to lose. It is like a job.
Mining is like an investment, you need a large sum of money to do it, it's risky too, and even if its profitable, it will take a long time.

Buying cloud hashrate or ASIC is an investment, while joining a sig campaign is like a part-time job.

Not really, if someone was going to be posting here anyway and they happen to get paid for it then it's more like a hobby with perks where the money is a side effect rather than a job.

Mining can also be a hobby rather than an investment. This is especially true for those who use USB miners.
Activity: 10
July 06, 2014, 10:13:12 PM
I just want to test out how to reply to a post. Undecided
Activity: 603
July 06, 2014, 10:09:27 PM
If you are looking to make money with BTC than i have to say that Getting paid for signature space is not enough. You can earn a little amount through signature space. I think mining is a better option.
Not true, mining have much much more risk than signature payment. For example, difficulty suddenly increases a lot, electrical cost suddenly increase, ASICs not getting delivered. It is possible you might never make ROI. Signature campaigns however only require you to post in this forum, there isn't much risk. AFAIK, Stunna 's primedice campaign pays 0.48 max, that is already quite some money.
With mining you have to put some kind of capital to risk. You either need to pay for the miner in fiat or use bitcoin to purchase the miner. You would then need to hope that the difficulty does not rise fast enough so that you will not reach ROI (more likely then not it will). With signature space all you are risking is the time that you are spending on these forums, which is time that you should be spending here regardless.

In short, mining and joining a sig campaign are two completely different things.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
July 06, 2014, 08:39:09 PM
Activity: 280
Relax!
July 06, 2014, 07:09:39 PM
i just buy bitcoins and sit on em till theyre worth 10x what i bought em for. worked so far. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 06, 2014, 05:12:35 PM
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
July 06, 2014, 01:27:41 PM

If we're talking about investing, I'd much prefer to buy and hold (and trade a portion to hedge/exploit volatility). Mining ain't what it used to be. Too many big operations inflating difficulty. Run the numbers before you invest in mining hardware....
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 06, 2014, 12:58:11 PM

Not really, i see it as a different things.

In signature campaign you don't need anything besides btctalk account, no need to invest, nothing to lose. It is like a job.
Mining is like an investment, you need a large sum of money to do it, it's risky too, and even if its profitable, it will take a long time.

So IMO it is two different things, and to make money i think signature ads still better than mining Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
July 06, 2014, 12:56:08 PM

The mining profitability is a lot lower now, unlike 1 or 2 years ago. It is hard to break even for most options.
Activity: 155
July 06, 2014, 12:34:59 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2014, 09:59:14 AM
What are the minimum requirements for selling your signature space to advertisers?  I'm curious as to how this actually works and if you actually get paid? All it basically comes down to is, your promoting they're services right?

The advertise to them is actually cheap , Its all about multimedea effect .
Activity: 350
Honest 80s business!
July 06, 2014, 05:22:30 AM
i kind of like mine blank. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: