Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting tired of waiting - page 11. (Read 2928 times)

copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
April 08, 2018, 04:59:14 PM
Basic risk of investment, you must know if you not always get the profit. Be patient if want to trading for long term, I think that coin have potential to grow up again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
April 08, 2018, 03:21:39 PM
I think you have invested not the last money, so what prevents you from waiting? The market can not grow all the time, it would not be a healthy market. There are ups and downs. The market cryptocurrency and so the growth is good enough.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
be patient, you mean you invest your money and hope to be a lot in a short time?
it's impossible because he needs the process, I think other investors are experiencing the same thing as you, you need not be disappointed, just be patient at the end of the year he will rise again.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
Patience bear sweet fruits wait for few days more I think hike will start from the end of the next month
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 05:46:27 AM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.

Be patient, even your portfolio isnt that much. There are many people holding much more coins and still hodling. We dont know when the msrket will recover. But it will as it always did

Dont listen these low guys, alts will go down x3 this year sell out everything and spend this money to ur children, family
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 08, 2018, 05:31:52 AM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.

Be patient, even your portfolio isnt that much. There are many people holding much more coins and still hodling. We dont know when the msrket will recover. But it will as it always did
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
April 08, 2018, 05:27:20 AM
All we have to do now is to wait and hold until the crypto market will rise again and our investment can gain profit but no one know when it will be happen they just only have a prediction and trust that bitcoin will pump again and together with other cryptos.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 05:05:34 AM
we can not close the facts about the losses we are experiencing right now. but for now we just need patience to wait for the price back setabil ..
April 08, 2018, 05:04:19 AM
Not only you are getting tired waiting for the value of the investment increase also us we feel the same. These the one factors that we need to face the losing profits because of the continuous decrease the value of the crypto on the market. In the end, we just can do wait and to be patience. Never surrender that is strong and never stop believing.

I wondered so much patienced users, keep it, we cut u anyway
BTC on 3k you still keep, 1k? Sell now
April 08, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
Not only you are getting tired waiting for the value of the investment increase also us we feel the same. These the one factors that we need to face the losing profits because of the continuous decrease the value of the crypto on the market. In the end, we just can do wait and to be patience. Never surrender that is strong and never stop believing.

I wondered so much patienced users, keep it, we cut u anyway
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
April 08, 2018, 05:00:28 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
Your investment is not so much, there are more people. They are suffering huge economic losses. These losses are intangible. Some of them have lost patience while others are like you. They Looking forward to another cryptocurrency bull market. But who knows when the next bull market will come Embarrassed
Activity: 406
April 08, 2018, 04:24:21 AM
But we have no other choice. Either sit and wait for the price to rise, or just sell all your coins and do not get nervous. Everyone chooses their own version. But this expectation is usually rewarded with a good bitcoin price.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 04:10:15 AM
I am not tired of waiting for my investment increase on coin, I do other activities to make money and can divert my mind to wait all my investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 31
April 08, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

You have invested in solid coins and thus there is no need to worry. Wait for the prices to recover as there is no point in selling for loss.
Activity: 42
April 08, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
Hang in there mate, and if you can afford it, buy more! Investing in cryptos isn't just free money, but invest in the solid projects and be patient and the chocolates will certainly come.
Activity: 364
April 08, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
Not only is it tiresome to expect price growth, it is also very exciting. And suddenly not grow back? Many people ask themselves this question. But little depends on us. Waiting is all we have left.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 07:44:51 PM
survive and hold until the price back to the position where when you buy the bitcoin at least we do not lose money in financial and time that I can give advice
April 07, 2018, 07:26:34 PM
Just understand what it's supposed to be. Without this, there would not have been a tremendous price increase, thanks to which we invest in bitcoin. Expect growth, it will be, that's for sure.

Wait once your investment is become zero, wait
Activity: 490
April 07, 2018, 07:14:09 PM
Just understand what it's supposed to be. Without this, there would not have been a tremendous price increase, thanks to which we invest in bitcoin. Expect growth, it will be, that's for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: