Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting tired of waiting - page 14. (Read 2928 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 11:33:10 PM
This is all a risk for bitcoin users and investors. We are just waiting and waiting, bitcoin market price is very difficult to predict, sometimes up sometimes down, any time and every time we can not expect. But keep in mind that it's all there is hope for a ride, considering in previous years the price was also like today, and in the future back nik as usual.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 11:29:14 PM
That's the concern of most investors right now. The prices of digital currencies are volatile, prices may go up and down anytime. But if you really need money right now accept your losses if you really going to sell it at a cheap price.But for me, if I have other sources of daily income. I will keep my coins for a while. While the exchange rate is still low.
Activity: 72
April 06, 2018, 11:28:36 PM
I am not getting tired of waiting to earn in bitcoin. What makes me worried is that my English is so poor. That is the major reason why its hard for me to rank up my current position here.  Cry
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
April 06, 2018, 10:38:10 PM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
Getting tired is okay but let it in go is not, I think you should give more patience because it may be near the day of its value increase.
ofcourse all of us can also may experience to be getting tired and been make a lot of mistakes for that you have to be more productivity you need to take all your patience even if you are tired you have to go on and dont stop for what you want for.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 06, 2018, 10:36:16 PM
I am 5 months old in bitcoin forum world but I haven't yet received any money for my earning. Butbit doesn't mean that in getting tired of waiting. My patience is still there and I can wait Smiley.
well, that's the only way to make a profit today. the price is too low compared to yesterday's price. maybe the one who held back since January would be so grateful when the bitcoin price came back at $ 10,000 back.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 06, 2018, 10:33:58 PM
I feel you man  Sad .I also have almost half of your investment in btc and 300 bucks for ethereum. This year really sucks for crypto I think and its just really so sad and hurting. But in my decision is just holding it no matter what. Since I am therefore at loss by the way then I’ll continue waiting for it to recover than withdrawing from the fight halfway.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
I am 5 months old in bitcoin forum world but I haven't yet received any money for my earning. Butbit doesn't mean that in getting tired of waiting. My patience is still there and I can wait Smiley.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 09:50:04 PM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.

I guess you bought your coins late last year. Maybe you bought them when they were peaking up, I did too. The price was playing up and down by that time and by the time it profited a little I sold it. Didn't gain that much but at least I didn't loose that much too.
Activity: 95
April 06, 2018, 09:38:41 PM
Your Not alone in experiencing this situations. I think there are more who suffer much worst than others. We invest a hundred of dollars, they put more than a thousand on crypto currencies. We lose hundred of dollars, they lost more than a thousand.Please wait patiently, good luck
Activity: 129
April 06, 2018, 09:18:08 PM
I think if you do not need too much money you can hold your coins because in crypto trading there are always ups and downs, now all the coin prices are falling but rest assured the next few months will be recovered, for what you cutloss of our goal of trading is to make a profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 09:13:38 PM
Yes we experiences that tardiness but never quit .Just keep on waiting time will come that everything will be ok especially in bitcoin price or value in the market.
Activity: 15
April 06, 2018, 08:51:28 PM
The market is very quiet. But we need to wait for better price. I am sure that it will grow.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 08:49:55 PM
Getting tired is okay but let it in go is not, I think you should give more patience because it may be near the day of its value increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 08:31:09 PM
I'm still holding my coins and I'm still waiting until the price gets higher again. I think, I'm still willing to wait since patience is a virtue. I have a feeling that Bitcoin will go back to normal or maybe improve.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 06, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

You are getting tired of waiting? But the dip is just still just about 2 months. With your current worth of investment, maybe you should at least wait for 2 years or more to get higher percentage of profit. Don't look at the market now, it's a roller coaster ride downhill mostly and will make you dizzy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 06:54:05 PM
I understand you,because every drawdown you are afraid that this is the last time and the price will no longer grow. The main thing is not to think about it. Everything will be fine.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

Don't be tired of waiting, time will come that the coins you invested would pump eventually. I have same situation with you, almost 2 -3 months and still waiting for the coins I invested to finally got pump and have profit. Don't lose patience.
Activity: 283
April 06, 2018, 06:40:18 PM
This can be considered a kind of test of strength - if you hold back and do not sell their coins during drawdown, you can be considered a good trader or investor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 06, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
If you're new on this industry better quit. In any business that we have, patience is the key whether good or bad the situation is. I'm not tired of waiting. I'm just excited on what the future going to be.
Activity: 255
April 06, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
I hope when i say be patient a little longer it would convince you to stop worrying. If you are not in need of money at the moment i guess it won't hurt if you will just hold and stay positive that it would grow big soon.

Yes, just a lot of people came running into the world of crypto currency thinking that it was easy money from not to where and when they began to lose their cherished%, they immediately fell into a panic
It is not the good thing to panic, it is the best thing to wait for the price increase instead of selling with low price, I think in future price of bitcoin will be very high but we will have to wait for  it, most of investors are now learning well about bitcoin so it is making them wait not to sell at the price when it will be low, something bigger takes time to be done so no need to lose the patience when the price of bitcoin will be low, infect grab the chance and try to buy some more bitcoin at the very affording price.
Pages:
Jump to: