Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 13. (Read 24350 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Will there be several parallel jackpots on GG or will they be combined into a global one?   
Activity: 82
Good evening. As a rule, the winning is paid portionwise. What will your team’s attitude towards it?     
Activity: 64
Is the soft cap already reached??
Yes, it was reached several days ago.
Activity: 34
Is the soft cap already reached??
Activity: 21
I heard that you were going to launch only national lotteries. Then what sense does it make to distribute information on project’s globality?   
Because the project will be global. Where did you find information on national lotteries?
I read the WP. It’s said a lot about national lotteries and their successfulness there. That’s why I supposed that this is what the team is going to do in the future.   
No, success of national lotteries was used to demonstrate successfulness of offered concept. Now it’s time to create a global project.
I can’t get it: what sense does it make to shut down national lotteries working now? It is possible to include them in GG once the project is ready.
Activity: 53
I heard that you were going to launch only national lotteries. Then what sense does it make to distribute information on project’s globality?   
Because the project will be global. Where did you find information on national lotteries?
I read the WP. It’s said a lot about national lotteries and their successfulness there. That’s why I supposed that this is what the team is going to do in the future.   
No, success of national lotteries was used to demonstrate successfulness of offered concept. Now it’s time to create a global project.
Activity: 54
Activity: 53
Activity: 54
Activity: 57
Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 33
I heard that GG bounty program is generous enough. Where can I get acquainted with its conditions? 
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
As for me, I think that the fact of presence of blockchain in this project is enough to show high level of reliability. What sense does it make to spend money on acquiring licenses?   
Not everyone understands that blockchain ensures transparency. For some of them, it’s just a word which has no marketing effect.
Them it’s better to spend money on explaining advantages of use of blockchain in lotteries and raffles. This approach should be quite effective.   

When people see lottery advertising, they want to see opportunity to get a winning, not long lectures about what makes GG safer than other lotteries, it’s guaranteed.
I saw hundreds of online lotteries existing without any lotteries. They’re doing well and they’re popular. 
Such lotteries are created by scammers in 90% of cases, and founders’ close friends get the winnings  by previous concert.
In addition, if you see that a non-licensed lottery is trying to deceive you, you won’t be able to ask for refund or holding a raffle even if you have proofs because it’s out of regulator’s control. 

So in short, better stay away from these lottery things. lol It's a very high risk investment, so people joining in this kind of luck should know the consequences.
Activity: 13
Hi. Have you already started development of the product itself or does it start right after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 36
How long is the total duration of the ICO?
If my memory doesn’t fail me, it’s about 3 months. 
Activity: 44
How long is the total duration of the ICO?
Activity: 41
Are you going to attract sportsmen to promote your brand among young people? It may work out well.
Activity: 50
Hello. Will your lottery be available on US territory? You know, this country’s citizens are restricted to invest.   
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Will it be a STO if it gives revenue??
Be careful of the regulations
Activity: 49
As for me, I think that the fact of presence of blockchain in this project is enough to show high level of reliability. What sense does it make to spend money on acquiring licenses?   
Not everyone understands that blockchain ensures transparency. For some of them, it’s just a word which has no marketing effect.
Them it’s better to spend money on explaining advantages of use of blockchain in lotteries and raffles. This approach should be quite effective.   

When people see lottery advertising, they want to see opportunity to get a winning, not long lectures about what makes GG safer than other lotteries, it’s guaranteed.
I saw hundreds of online lotteries existing without any lotteries. They’re doing well and they’re popular. 
Such lotteries are created by scammers in 90% of cases, and founders’ close friends get the winnings  by previous concert.
In addition, if you see that a non-licensed lottery is trying to deceive you, you won’t be able to ask for refund or holding a raffle even if you have proofs because it’s out of regulator’s control. 
Activity: 27

Pages:
Jump to: