Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 9. (Read 24350 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi. Why would you produce the tokens and them burn unsold ones  if you could just refuse to produce superfluous tokens?
Activity: 23
Let’s say, some of lottery’s participants claim that you manipulate the raffle results. Can you prove that it isn’t like that?
Activity: 33
Hello. How much is the cost of your lottery? I wouldn’t refuse to see the reports on profitability of national lotteries connected with your project.
Activity: 49
Projects often experience scalability problem, their reason is week flexibility of blockchains. How is your team planning to avoid such problem?
Activity: 68
Can I test your randomizer right now? I wanna see it in practice.
Activity: 13
Why there’re no bonuses for big investors in this ICO? I’ve never come across anything like that!
You know, there’re some bonuses, everyone who buys more than 10 000 tokens gets them. It is specified in the project’s WP.
But 10 000 tokens is quite a big amount of money. Not everyone can afford such a purchase. Maybe you should decrease the entrance threshold?
The entrance threshold is $100 and it is available for any investor. No need to create a problem if there isn’t any.
I wouldn’t refuse to participate in raffle of bonuses for everyone who hasn’t participated in the ICO yet. All the projects start preparing active promo campaigns for Christmas, I think that GG should follow their example.
Activity: 24
Why there’re no bonuses for big investors in this ICO? I’ve never come across anything like that!
You know, there’re some bonuses, everyone who buys more than 10 000 tokens gets them. It is specified in the project’s WP.
But 10 000 tokens is quite a big amount of money. Not everyone can afford such a purchase. Maybe you should decrease the entrance threshold?
The entrance threshold is $100 and it is available for any investor. No need to create a problem if there isn’t any.
Activity: 33
Activity: 24
Activity: 50
Activity: 82
Hi. What’s the project’s hard cap?
Activity: 105
Will you launch a lottery for the target audience or will the owners of mobile devices get a project focused on them?   
Activity: 175
Good evening. I noticed that your project will contain some centralized elements. Why wouldn’t u get rid of all of them?   
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello. Let’s say your servers are attacked by hackers. Does it turn out that all the money and investments will disappear?
GG will use blockchain technology. It means that even intense hacker attacks won’t have considerable influence on the platform.
You know, I already heard about some exchanges using this technology, it didn’t protect them from theft of money.   

It was about hacking particular wallets. In addition, if you learn more about it, you’ll find out that these exchanges ignored safety measures.
In addition, GG has been in lottery business for years and knows all the aspects, including needed safety measures.
Activity: 106
When will the first raffle be held? Maybe you should hold smthng like a mini lottery right now to attract attention to the project?   
Activity: 76
Good afternoon. Your project is based in a 3rd party randomizer. Maybe you should think about buying the developer’s company?   
Activity: 39
How long is it before the end of the ICO? Is it possible that it will end ahead of time?
2,5 months. It’s possible only if the hard cap is reached.
Activity: 21
Hello. Let’s say your servers are attacked by hackers. Does it turn out that all the money and investments will disappear?
GG will use blockchain technology. It means that even intense hacker attacks won’t have considerable influence on the platform.
You know, I already heard about some exchanges using this technology, it didn’t protect them from theft of money.  

It was about hacking particular wallets. In addition, if you learn more about it, you’ll find out that these exchanges ignored safety measures.
In addition, GG has been in lottery business for years and knows all the aspects, including needed safety measures.
Anyway, it’s necessary to attract people. Someone will have to  draw up the receipt of the funds by the winner to make the latter confirm the fact of getting it.
Taking into account the use of smart contracts, it is not obligatory.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Anyway, it’s necessary to attract people. Someone will have to  draw up the receipt of the funds by the winner to make the latter confirm the fact of getting it.
Activity: 21

Pages:
Jump to: