Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 8. (Read 24350 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Is it rational to broadcast the show only on TV? Not everyone has a TV now and subscription for channels which broadcast gambling shows.   
According to the official data, the show will also be broadcasted online, so it’s enough to have stable Internet connection.
Then what sense does it make to broadcast it on the channels if it possible to show it for free on the Internet?
I think the audience is the matter. Not everyone who watches TV will watch online broadcast, and GG loses income together with its investors losing the spectator.
Activity: 70
Is it rational to broadcast the show only on TV? Not everyone has a TV now and subscription for channels which broadcast gambling shows.   
According to the official data, the show will also be broadcasted online, so it’s enough to have stable Internet connection.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Hi. How many tokens were put on sale?   
Activity: 113
Will commission for transfer of dividends to my account be charged? I’d like to avoid additional expenses.   
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. I advise you to drop the idea of token burning. Why would you do it if it’s possible just to store it in a reserve and put it into circulation gradually?   
Activity: 115
Is it planned to issue additional tokens in the future? I’m sure that  they might be needed  during expansion of new regions.   
Activity: 76
Good evening. Can I refuse to get lifelong dividends? The taxes are very high in my country, I won’t notice any income from such activity.   
Activity: 82
What share of platform’s income will be allocated to charity? Or aren’t there such a trading pattern?   
Activity: 35
How much has the team already reached?   
More than $5, 5 million, although the ICO started just recently.
Activity: 41
How much has the team already reached?   
Activity: 21
Is it true that the project is already ready? I often here GG creators saying in the interviews that the product is ready.
Yes, of course, the project is fully developed and ready for use. You can get acquainted with additional info in the WP.
Wait, if the project is already ready, what is the team raising funds for now? Are they kidding?
Majority of the budget will be allocated to marketing costs. The project won’t be valuable if the entire world doesn’t know about it.
Why is this information concealed from investors and  mention it  casually?
You’re wrong. This information is available in the WP and on the official site of the platform. Don’t mislead other users – GG team acts as openly as possible.
Activity: 57
Is it true that the project is already ready? I often here GG creators saying in the interviews that the product is ready.
Yes, of course, the project is fully developed and ready for use. You can get acquainted with additional info in the WP.
Wait, if the project is already ready, what is the team raising funds for now? Are they kidding?
Majority of the budget will be allocated to marketing costs. The project won’t be valuable if the entire world doesn’t know about it.
Why is this information concealed from investors and  mention it  casually?
Activity: 8
wow it seems to be reputed team. i reserved for the future announcement
Activity: 64
Activity: 23
How much is the nominal cost of the token?
Activity: 32
How long is the preliminary stage of the ICO? 
About 3 months, if i’m not wrong.
Activity: 40
How long is the preliminary stage of the ICO? 
Activity: 50
Will the team get all the tokens that it should get during the year in equal parts or will it be a single payment made after the end of the lockup?
Pages:
Jump to: