Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 16. (Read 24351 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi. You’re going to hold a global show in a year. Are you sure that you will have enough of financing? 
ICO is going on fast enough. In addition, as far as i understand, promo campaign has not been launched   at full capacity so far.
I’m just afraid that the majority of funds raised will be spent on a show,  then shortage may appear in other key areas. Do i understand what i mean? 
I’m sure that the team who managed to deal with the launch of many of lotteries on three continents won’t let it happen. Sure they can manage money.
It’s hard to argue. Anyway, i stand for possible delay of show’s data if it experiences considerable problems with financing.   
Activity: 21
Hi. You’re going to hold a global show in a year. Are you sure that you will have enough of financing? 
ICO is going on fast enough. In addition, as far as i understand, promo campaign has not been launched   at full capacity so far.
I’m just afraid that the majority of funds raised will be spent on a show,  then shortage may appear in other key areas. Do i understand what i mean? 
I’m sure that the team who managed to deal with the launch of many of lotteries on three continents won’t let it happen. Sure they can manage money.
Activity: 21
Activity: 78
Hi. How much have you already managed to raise?
copper member
Activity: 42
What upcoming events will it be possible to meet your team’s representatives at? I’d like to talk to them irl.  
Currently you can meet us in Miami. Contact us at [email protected] for more details.
copper member
Good afternoon. Let’s say i win the main prize of your lottery and get  it in native tokens. Will i have to pay taxes?    
We will find out the full details, and will return with the answer later.
copper member

Hello. How many tokens were put on sale?
Hello! The overall number of tokens issued is 500 000 000. You can find the exact distribution info in our whitepaper. https://ico.gg.international/whitepaper
Activity: 113
What upcoming events will it be possible to meet your team’s representatives at? I’d like to talk to them irl.   
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. Let’s say i win the main prize of your lottery and get  it in native tokens. Will i have to pay taxes?   
Activity: 115
You show will take place once in six months. Are you sure that people are ready to wait for so long?   
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Are you planning to invite some  global celebrities to your shows? I’m just afraid that this may plug the budget hole.   
maybe to promote and attract everyone's attention to be interested in this project they must invite a number of famous names. maybe that is one of the best ways in my opinion.
Activity: 76
Good evening. What is the “Second Chance” program about? I’m really intrigued by this idea, and i’d like to learn more about it.   
Activity: 82
Are you planning to invite some  global celebrities to your shows? I’m just afraid that this may plug the budget hole.   
Activity: 40
375 millions, if i’m not wrong.
Activity: 34
copper member
Are there still any national lotteries sponsored by your organization or are you gonna gather them under a global brand?
There will be both local events and a global show. But you are right, they will all be collected under one brand.
copper member
Doesn’t the fact that the countries members of FAFT are restricted to invest in the project seem silly to you? Sure foul play is involved.
I’ve never heard about such restrictions, and the team hasn’t made any official announcements so far. Where did you find this info?
Didn’t you read the WP. That’s where it’s told about – in the 7th part.

It looks like you are very inattentive. It is said that there that the citizens of the countries which FATF imposed sanctions against, not the countries who are members of FATF themselves.
Yes, you’re right, i was wrong. thanks for putting me wise, i could miss the ICO itself.
What about US citizens? Do they traditionally miss any forms of investment?
Yes, at least, this point is specified in the WP, so i don’t think that the team is planning to violate it.
It turns out that even people having official licenses of investors won’t be able to take part in ICO GG? I ask the project’s team to clarify this statement.
FATF cannot participate in the ICO. US can participate if they meet specific needs, I would suggest them registering an account and follow the steps.
Activity: 23
The team is doing something dumb talking about charity. What’s the connection between them?   
Often people who are fond of lotteries stand for charity. Moreover, i’m sure that no one will be against sharing the winning and helping the others.
Frankly speaking, i’ve never heard about it. And i’m not eager to share my winning.
You won’t do it directly – GG ensures a special fund which will be used to support people who need money.
Does it turn out that there won’t be any charity except for the fund? I heard that they will also provide some help in terms of promotion.
Each participant will be able to tell about the project which are important in his or her opinion.  The principle of operation of Good Causes Wall is described in project documentation.
Pages:
Jump to: