Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 15. (Read 24351 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Are you planning to attract third part companies to placing lotteries on your platform?   
Activity: 76
It seems to me that Goodson us trying to capture the market with the help of the number of shows, not with the help of the quality. What can you say about it?   
Activity: 82
Good evening. Will it be possible to mine your tokens in any way? You see, GG will need to look for computing power to determine random numbers.     
Activity: 68
How many tokens were issued? 
500 million. I hope that they’ll manage to sell at least half of them. 
Activity: 21
How many tokens were issued? 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
I want to ask about GG International, I need information about this project Website,
I see on Twitter that the public sale has begun, and how much is the funding now?
Activity: 23
I don’t believe in existence of a fair number generator. Maybe GG is trying to  cheat?
Quantis True Random Number Generator is one of the most unprejudiced random number generators all over the world. You can find a lot of information about it on the network.
But some algorithm is used as its base, right? If it exists, it’s possible to find it out and use it for lucrative purposes.
Subatomic particles’ behavior at the quantum level is one of the few completely random processes in nature. It’s not only senseless to try to count all the possible options, it’s also incredibly unprofitable, do you get it?
Do you wanna say that even a quantum computer won’t be able to predict what numbers will become the winners of the lottery? If so, why other platforms don’t use the same generator?     
Activity: 39
I don’t believe in existence of a fair number generator. Maybe GG is trying to  cheat?
Quantis True Random Number Generator is one of the most unprejudiced random number generators all over the world. You can find a lot of information about it on the network.
But some algorithm is used as its base, right? If it exists, it’s possible to find it out and use it for lucrative purposes.
Subatomic particles’ behavior at the quantum level is one of the few completely random processes in nature. It’s not only senseless to try to count all the possible options, it’s also incredibly unprofitable, do you get it?
Activity: 39
Activity: 105
Hello. How often will the income from dividends be paid?
Activity: 175
Can i become a part of GG team? Do you have any available vacancies? Or maybe some will appear in the near future?   
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. Have you already came to agreement with TV channels regarding broadcast of your show? I think that it’s time to start choosing a broadcaster.   
Activity: 82
As far as i know,  Goodson Gaming has no blockchain projects. How are they going to develop them for it?   
Activity: 76
Good evening. Why did you choose Goodson Gaming as your partner? I’d like to learn more about it.   
Activity: 1
Is there any taxes on a lifelong income??
Activity: 1
Why you burn the unused tokens? And what is ICObench?
Activity: 35
Hi. You’re going to hold a global show in a year. Are you sure that you will have enough of financing? 
ICO is going on fast enough. In addition, as far as i understand, promo campaign has not been launched   at full capacity so far.
I’m just afraid that the majority of funds raised will be spent on a show,  then shortage may appear in other key areas. Do i understand what i mean? 
I’m sure that the team who managed to deal with the launch of many of lotteries on three continents won’t let it happen. Sure they can manage money.
It’s hard to argue. Anyway, i stand for possible delay of show’s data if it experiences considerable problems with financing.   

As far as i understand, there won’t be an exact single date of show launch. It will be long-drawn, most likely, it will be more like a performance than a usual show.
I’d advise the team to choose a proved way, to try out marketing effect from a show in a particular region and then start an expansion.
Activity: 21
Hi. You’re going to hold a global show in a year. Are you sure that you will have enough of financing? 
ICO is going on fast enough. In addition, as far as i understand, promo campaign has not been launched   at full capacity so far.
I’m just afraid that the majority of funds raised will be spent on a show,  then shortage may appear in other key areas. Do i understand what i mean? 
I’m sure that the team who managed to deal with the launch of many of lotteries on three continents won’t let it happen. Sure they can manage money.
It’s hard to argue. Anyway, i stand for possible delay of show’s data if it experiences considerable problems with financing.   

As far as i understand, there won’t be an exact single date of show launch. It will be long-drawn, most likely, it will be more like a performance than a usual show.
Pages:
Jump to: