Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 18. (Read 24351 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Wait, why would national lotteries cooperate with GG? What sense does it make for them?
The main point is an opportunity to integrate blockchain technology into existing projects. No one has offered anything like that so far.
Really? I’ve already seen hundreds of various projects offering to integrate blockchain almost in all the areas of life.
Almost all of them did not succeed. In addition, GG is the first project in the market who develops a solution specially for the world of lotteries.
Will this cooperation profitable? Is it possible to see tariffs or anything like that?
Activity: 39
Wait, why would national lotteries cooperate with GG? What sense does it make for them?
The main point is an opportunity to integrate blockchain technology into existing projects. No one has offered anything like that so far.
Really? I’ve already seen hundreds of various projects offering to integrate blockchain almost in all the areas of life.
Almost all of them did not succeed. In addition, GG is the first project in the market who develops a solution specially for the world of lotteries.
Activity: 39
Activity: 78
How many tokens are allocated to the bounty program?   
Activity: 113
It seems to me that paid ads in apps for mobiles isn’t the best option for attraction of audience. You won’t use it, right?
Activity: 106
Hi. Arent you afraid that non-regulated competitors will push you away? Their expenses are smaller, they can invest in marketing more actively.   
Activity: 115
Which currencies will the winning be estimated at? You see, token cost is not clear for most of people.   
Activity: 76
Good evening. Won’t it be possible to use some sophisticated math formula to win constantly?   
Activity: 57
Hello. When will bounty participants be able to get earned rewards?
Distribution process will take 3 weeks and will start right after the end of the ICO. 
Activity: 41
Hello. When will bounty participants be able to get earned rewards?
Activity: 50
Doesn’t the fact that the countries members of FAFT are restricted to invest in the project seem silly to you? Sure foul play is involved.
I’ve never heard about such restrictions, and the team hasn’t made any official announcements so far. Where did you find this info?
Didn’t you read the WP. That’s where it’s told about – in the 7th part.

It looks like you are very inattentive. It is said that there that the citizens of the countries which FATF imposed sanctions against, not the countries who are members of FATF themselves.
Yes, you’re right, i was wrong. thanks for putting me wise, i could miss the ICO itself.
What about US citizens? Do they traditionally miss any forms of investment?
Yes, at least, this point is specified in the WP, so i don’t think that the team is planning to violate it.
It turns out that even people having official licenses of investors won’t be able to take part in ICO GG? I ask the project’s team to clarify this statement.
Activity: 27
Doesn’t the fact that the countries members of FAFT are restricted to invest in the project seem silly to you? Sure foul play is involved.
I’ve never heard about such restrictions, and the team hasn’t made any official announcements so far. Where did you find this info?

It looks like you are very inattentive. It is said that there that the citizens of the countries which FATF imposed sanctions against, not the countries who are members of FATF themselves.
Yes, you’re right, i was wrong. thanks for putting me wise, i could miss the ICO itself.
Yes, at least, this point is specified in the WP, so i don’t think that the team is planning to violate it.
Activity: 50

Activity: 49

Pages:
Jump to: