Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 19. (Read 24351 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to buy lottery tickets for GG tokens only or will credit cards be available, too?
Hello! We accept purchases via the following payment methods:
- Wire transfer
- BTC, ETH and 1000+ cryptocurrencies with CoinPayments
copper member
Hello! Where did you find statistics on that point? Any proofs?
As a rule, millennials are negative about lotteries, they prefer gambling games. How are you gonna change their mind?
copper member

Hello. Can I buy tokens for fiat?
Hello! We accept purchases via the following payment methods:
- Wire transfer
- BTC, ETH and 1000+ cryptocurrencies with CoinPayments
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
According to the WP, wire transfer s one of the most available payment methods. 
Activity: 33
Activity: 106
As a rule, millennials are negative about lotteries, they prefer gambling games. How are you gonna change their mind?
Activity: 49
Will it be possible to buy lottery tickets for GG tokens only or will credit cards be available, too?
copper member
Are you planning to buy advertising on TV? Anyway, considerable part of your audience watches TV.   
Yes, and it can be seen in our roadmap. Check for yourself. https://ico.gg.international
copper member
Hello. Will it be possible to take part  in the lottery without registration, using social networks’ accounts?   
To comply with the bank requirements and to be fair for everyone in the payment chain. We use KYC in all our projects and we are proud to be PCI-DSS compliant there with zero chargeback.
Activity: 68
Why are you eager to be regulated unlike most of online lotteries? What advantages will it give?
brand new
Activity: 0
What prevents you from entering European market? Or is it connected with absence of appropriate legislation? 
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
As a rule, gambling games taxes are high enough. Won’t paying them constantly slow down development of your platform?
copper member
What prevents you from entering European market? Or is it connected with absence of appropriate legislation? 
We're starting with 12 African countries as they give us great opportunities and because Africa is the second most developing area in the world now. Next we will move to South America and Asia with our lotteries.
Activity: 54
The company is going to spend half of its budget on promotion. I can’t call this step reasonable in any case.   
Where did you find this info? According to official data, they’ll spend 25% of raised funds!
Doesn’t it seem to you a huge amount of money? If they manage to reach the hard cap, this amount will be millions of dollars.
It’ll be excellent because it will allow the team to enter new markets and attract new clients steadily. I don’t understand why you stand against this.
I’m confused a bit by this, too. Much smaller share of budget was allocated even to the first raffles.   
Activity: 24
The company is going to spend half of its budget on promotion. I can’t call this step reasonable in any case.   
Where did you find this info? According to official data, they’ll spend 25% of raised funds!
Doesn’t it seem to you a huge amount of money? If they manage to reach the hard cap, this amount will be millions of dollars.
Activity: 24
Activity: 82
The platform will come across considerable competition in each of markets which are you planning to enter in the near future. Are you sure that you will manage to become leaders?
Activity: 71
Hello. Will it be possible to take part  in the lottery without registration, using social networks’ accounts?   
Activity: 105
Are you planning to buy advertising on TV? Anyway, considerable part of your audience watches TV.   
copper member

Why are you focused on developing markets? It seemed to me that the citizens of developed countries have bigger income and often participate in lotteries.
Hello! We constantly work on project development.
Pages:
Jump to: