Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 65. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
hi if translate to Indonesia no one take, PM me Smiley

I am interested for a job translate Smiley

the game rules has been tranlated to 5 languages , which is suitable for you to read

they are    English, Germany, Turkish, Indonesian, Chinese

welcome the world to be one of the fairest strategy game.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
hi if translate to Indonesia no one take, PM me Smiley

I am interested for a job translate Smiley
girlbtc.com
I have one question what it mean a valid round to get the Jackpot ?

And another question can you decrease the fee for withdrawala because it too high i think

if at the end of the round the  lady vs the girl with same amount ,the jackpot is invalid.

the withdraw fee is 0.001btc which is not high.

enjoy the game please

feel free to ask questions.
girlbtc.com
I have sent you a PM with the translation of girlbtc in russian! Please Confirm Smiley
Thanks Wink

get it and your translation fee has been sent.  wish you enjoy the game and invite your friends come.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I have one question what it mean a valid round to get the Jackpot ?

And another question can you decrease the fee for withdrawala because it too high i think
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
I have sent you a PM with the translation of girlbtc in russian! Please Confirm Smiley
Thanks Wink
girlbtc.com
we have added some essential functions to the game.

firstly we have translated the www.girlbtc.com/info  into  English, Gemany,Indonisia,Turkey, Chinese, with the help of the forum members.

and Russian is on its way.

and we add auto-withdraw function, which acts like these.

when you set up the auto-withdraw amount ,after each round ,if the balance of your account is more than your auto-amount ,it will be withdrawed to your setted address.

and this to make sure you have your  btc safely.

we wish you all in to experience it. it is really a good strategy  game.
girlbtc.com
thank you for changing that burning pink bg

The idea of this site is great, but even it's in green now,it's still a rough design, the site seems to come from 90's.

The good thing about the design is it reminds me of my childhood days.

the design is pretty rough, but atleast the idea is great, with a few touch of a great designer, this site could be popular, it seems the owner is banned, lets see whats his plan to update the site

I am out of ban now,  welcome  pm me
girlbtc.com
this site is with great potential to be the most popular strategy game ,as I see now the lady have recieved 0.160 btc and the girl 0.031, seems lady will win this round

Smiley

thanks a lot and currently the status for this round is good with 0.18btc vs 0.005btc
girlbtc.com

The idea of this site is great, but even it's in green now,it's still a rough design, the site seems to come from 90's.

the design is pretty rough, but atleast the idea is great, with a few touch of a great designer, this site could be popular, it seems the owner is banned, lets see whats his plan to update the site

The team lacks experiences, the design is rough, they also spammed the administration's acution thread and got banned, there are so much they have to learn. Good luck anyway.

we have won the auction and the banned period is over now and I will learn the rules on this forum.and with the help with talk,we got some new players

things will become more and more interesting. Smiley
girlbtc.com
our adv on this forum is showing now. and welcome to bet with all over the world. in this strategy game.

https://bitcointalk.org/adrotate.php?adinfo     Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

that's all right.

welcome back, Smiley
girlbtc.com
Hello everybody  I am glad I am here again(be banned three days for not familar with the rules on this forum), that is really a long period Wink. From now, anything, including questions about our site, advice for our site, and so on please PM me as you need. Smiley

and we have improved our main panel Choose One->GIRLS CHOOSING make it more human friendly.

the game rules also get the Version 1.0.  with nice Max bet and Time limitations, which make the game the fairest and most interesting strategy game in btc world.

We have just won the adv auction on this forum for round 145. links here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10697181 

I am prepared 24*7  to welcome you all, to be one member of the public strategy game.
Smiley

wish you all enjoy the game and win with your wisdom.

best regards from girlbtc

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

The team lacks experiences, the design is rough, they also spammed the administration's acution thread and got banned, there are so much they have to learn. Good luck anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 602

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Activity: 602
it is a really good strategy game. nice designed ,I think the more you know the rules the more power you will say out loudly "Wow"!

seriously nice design? Probably most of the people here who open tried opening site ended up closing it instantly coz of the poor design..
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
I'm sorry, but your site looks like sh*t, hire someone for ~0.1 to fix it for you!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: