Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 69. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Call me Alice. just Alice.
round time showed is not matching it was saying 48min left for my last round to be completed and but result were declared before that, this is not fair.

48min?  48seconds?

usually your localtime is a little different from the servers time and I had added the gap on your bet page like the following..

Attention: Your Local Time is -52 seconds faster than the girlbtc.com's Server's Time

and try to bet at the final second is risky, because of network delay.

i don't have screen shots now but it was saying 48min not 48seconds. i lost due to that since results were declared before that, there is lot of confusion with time. even round time is 30min ahead of GMT time.

Now again i have checked and round time to end is showing : 5h5m31 this time GMT is 13:24 and next round suppose to end at 18 GMT, so when round time will end i.e. 00:00:00 at this time it will be 18:30 GMT not 18 GMT.

on the info page  www.girlbtc.com/info

Rounds

The game consists of rounds. Each round runs for 6 hours, starting every day at 0 ,6,12,18  a. m.(GMT, Greenwich Mean Time)

every computer has some gap between the local GMT time and the  server's GMT time , but as I know it is at most 2mins gap.

you have metioned that your time on the GIRLS CHOOSING page is 30mins later than our server time.

please go to this page and copy the

Attention: Your Local Time is -52 seconds faster than the girlbtc.com's Server's Time

to post here to make the time clear.(it is just under the girls choosing page) Smiley

be patient ,we try to find what is wrong.

i am just saying your server time is not even sync with GMT time which is compared and mentioned in my last post. you can compare your round end time with GMT, round end time is 30min faster. i cant even ask for refund even though it was not my mistake. next investment is a risk for me.

even your withdrawal fee is high  0.001 i donno why usually all sites has 0.0001

If its Blockchain API. its 0.0005 BTC
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
round time showed is not matching it was saying 48min left for my last round to be completed and but result were declared before that, this is not fair.

48min?  48seconds?

usually your localtime is a little different from the servers time and I had added the gap on your bet page like the following..

i don't have screen shots now but it was saying 48min not 48seconds. i lost due to that since results were declared before that, there is lot of confusion with time. even round time is 30min ahead of GMT time.

Now again i have checked and round time to end is showing : 5h5m31 this time GMT is 13:24 and next round suppose to end at 18 GMT, so when round time will end i.e. 00:00:00 at this time it will be 18:30 GMT not 18 GMT.

Rounds

The game consists of rounds. Each round runs for 6 hours, starting every day at 0 ,6,12,18  a. m.(GMT, Greenwich Mean Time)

every computer has some gap between the local GMT time and the  server's GMT time , but as I know it is at most 2mins gap.

you have metioned that your time on the GIRLS CHOOSING page is 30mins later than our server time.

to post here to make the time clear.(it is just under the girls choosing page) Smiley

i am just saying your server time is not even sync with GMT time which is compared and mentioned in my last post. you can compare your round end time with GMT, round end time is 30min slower. i cant even ask for refund even though it was not my mistake. next investment is a risk for me.

even your withdrawal fee is high  0.001 i donno why usually all sites has 0.0001
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com

big round this time. with a very good begginning.
 Smiley

Current round:2015-03-02 18:00 (GMT)

time remaining:3h58mins

jackpot 0.01btc

0.245   btc V.S.   0.001  btc

fee  2%

to make this topic clean ,I only remind you players at most one time per round. Smiley
 Smiley

girlbtc.com

48min?  48seconds?

Rounds

48min?  48seconds?

girlbtc.com

48min?  48seconds?

girlbtc.com
Also page does not show how much investment is made on either side during the round so one can decide which side one should bet.

it is showed on the home page.

and also the bet page.   GIRLS CHOOSING  just under the bet button.

good luck man .

currently 

0.002 vs  0.000  with jackpot  0.01btc.

if the round is a tie then bet amount will be added to the balance except fee. do we get share from jackpot during tie?

Also you should not display total bet amount on either side else people will make last time deposit just to win which wont be fair then.

there are two status with no jackpot. one is tie and one is 0 v.s. 0

we display everything on the site ,to make the game public and intersting . If we don't do this people will play just with guess, that's not interesting  Smiley

Your profit is only fee or anything else?

what if bets winning paid amount is more than the fee you received, how you gonna deal with that? it would be a loss then

admin wont lose anything here, the winner will get the losing's money...

i got that point winner will get loosing side money what if scenario is 0.002 vs  0.000  with jackpot  0.01btc. there is no looser in this case?

jackpot is for promotion, and to push the game run.
girlbtc.com
Also page does not show how much investment is made on either side during the round so one can decide which side one should bet.

good luck man .

currently 

if the round is a tie then bet amount will be added to the balance except fee. do we get share from jackpot during tie?

Also you should not display total bet amount on either side else people will make last time deposit just to win which wont be fair then.

we display everything on the site ,to make the game public and intersting . If we don't do this people will play just with guess, that's not interesting  Smiley

what if bets winning paid amount is more than the fee you received, how you gonna deal with that? it would be a loss then

if you bet on the lady side and finally lady win ,the girl side's btc is all your side's. and for example in this case the lady side has 5 total and you bet 1 . and you get the 1/5=20% of the girl's btc.

good luck man .

currently 

i got that point winner will get loosing side money what if scenario is 0.002 vs  0.000  with jackpot  0.01btc. there is no looser in this case?
Activity: 140

good luck man .

currently 

good luck man .

currently 

and also the bet page.   GIRLS CHOOSING  just under the bet button.

good luck man .

currently  

0.002 vs  0.000  with jackpot  0.01btc.

we display everything on the site ,to make the game public and intersting . If we don't do this people will play just with guess, that's not interesting  Smiley
girlbtc.com

good luck man .

currently 

good luck man .

currently 

girlbtc.com

and also the bet page.   GIRLS CHOOSING  just under the bet button.

good luck man .

currently  

0.002 vs  0.000  with jackpot  0.01btc.
girlbtc.com
I am joining and made a deposit, i hope it goes well

user name : hunkey600

we don't have joining bonus?

what if some one bets on both sides girl and lady?

welcome man .  Smiley

currently no joining bunus, but there are jackpot for each round.

one can bets on both sides, but that doesn't make sense. 

for example if he bets 1 btc on each side .and the final

is 4 vs 8,

then,even we think there is no fee, (they bet at the beginning of the game), he will lose 0.5btc based on our rule.
I am joining and made a deposit, i hope it goes well

user name : hunkey600

we don't have joining bonus?

what if some one bets on both sides girl and lady?
girlbtc.com
I think of two ways of promotion:

1. to buy the adv. on the forum;
2.give the No.1, No.2 , No.3 bet amount players as btc award.

the first way is going , I am auction it now
and for the second way , I set 1 BTC  ,0.5BTC ,0.25BTC  for the top three players. when the total bet amount of all players comes to 200btcs.

and you can easily check on the public page   STATUS

and as we can see , the amount has been 4 btcs now .and come on ,my friends on this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: