Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 66. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
it is a really good strategy game. nice designed ,I think the more you know the rules the more power you will say out loudly "Wow"!

Activity: 18
the game is now upgraded for fairness ,added the time duration function.

I wish  name ,ndnhc ,CapitalGain ,lisle ,honey600 ,glory ,hunkey600 ,jga ,torro35  and so many other friends ,enjoy your life,and when you have time come back and see our progress on the game rule and the interface.

for "Little Girl" level you must wait at least 300 seconds to make second bet  and your start bet rang is 0.001-0.005btc.and if you didn't bet this round at the last ten minutes ,you will have no chance to bet .all these is to make the game a good designed strategy game.

I have add some ajax technology to make this rule clear and the interface is more human-friendly than before. just go to the Choosing One-->Girls Choosing
http://i.imgur.com/vGCqgjg.png

Smiley

u really deserved it, spamming in admin's auction topic ... rofl ... what was u thinking ?

Wink ,I just thought the bar adv. should be allowed on the auction board.

maybe I was too urgely to bring this game to all of you.
the account girlbtc.com is currently banned for 3 days. for the following post.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10671723

and don't worry, my friends , I am contacting the admins of this forum to solve this problem.

anyone with  questions can send personnal message to this account ,and I will answer you as soon as possible. Smiley

you will be banned again for ban evasion Tongue

wish to win the auction too much.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
u really deserved it, spamming in admin's auction topic ... rofl ... what was u thinking ?
Activity: 42

and don't worry, my friends , I am contacting the admins of this forum to solve this problem.

anyone with  questions can send personnal message to this account ,and I will answer you as soon as possible. Smiley

you will be banned again for ban evasion Tongue

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
your last 10min function is not working. people still can bet during last 10min, i lost due to that.poor programing

last 10 min function is working well , it limit those who didn't bet for current round.

I saw last round you bet
http://girlbtc.com/dashboard/rounds/?time=1425556800

lisle bet at 2015-03-05 06:55:31 before so he can put the final bet. Smiley

don't worry lisle understand the rules well,and the earlier you understand the rule ,the easier you win in the future.

wish you good luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
your last 10min function is not working. people still can bet during last 10min, i lost due to that.poor programing
girlbtc.com
This site doesn't look very well done.. Sort of looks scammy.. :/

I am not very good with design. But works well with logic programming.

so the site doesn't look  beautiful ,but what it process is great ,which is to make all the players' info public. and run a strategy game.

I will try to upgrade the user's interface, when I have time.  thanks a lot

girlbtc
girlbtc.com

Don't worry my friend, I am just busy with programming and didn't check your email.

and currently withdrawls  more than 1 btc is operate by human , I saw your requested your withdraw about 20 mins ago, and now have make it done.

Welcome ,do enjoy!

it is best to make a automatic withdrawal just incase you wont be around while there are high roller wants to withdraw their coins

I agree!

come and enjoy girlbtc, glory.
Activity: 20
This site doesn't look very well done.. Sort of looks scammy.. :/
girlbtc.com

the new rules is set up. thanks for all the supportors here. 

Your max amount to bet is 5 times your last bet.
for example you bet 0.004btc first time and then the second time you can bet 0.004*5=0.020 at most.
and if you just bet 0.010 btc the second time ,the third time's max is 0.010*5=0.050btc.
and when the time comes to the last 10mins according to our server's time,if you never bet for this round,you lost the chance to bet for this round.

Smiley

is there a time interval between each bet?
or can we bet constantly as long as it is 5x fold?

there is no time inerval limit now ,

Don't worry my friend, I am just busy with programming and didn't check your email.

and currently withdrawls  more than 1 btc is operate by human , I saw your requested your withdraw about 20 mins ago, and now have make it done.

Welcome ,do enjoy!

it is best to make a automatic withdrawal just incase you wont be around while there are high roller wants to withdraw their coins

now the withdraw with GA set and below 1 btc is automatic,you can test. Smiley
Activity: 358

Welcome ,do enjoy!

I agree!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

for example you bet 0.004btc first time and then the second time you can bet 0.004*5=0.020 at most.
and if you just bet 0.010 btc the second time ,the third time's max is 0.010*5=0.050btc.
and when the time comes to the last 10mins according to our server's time,if you never bet for this round,you lost the chance to bet for this round.

Smiley

is there a time interval between each bet?
or can we bet constantly as long as it is 5x fold?

Welcome ,do enjoy!

girlbtc.com
girlbtc, I've sent you an email over 6 hours ago and PM's here too. I haven't received any response. It's about my deposit of 1.3 BTC that you won't let me withdraw. I've waited for over 48 hours to get my btc back. I initiated a withdraw with Google Authentication, but the withdrawal is still showing as 'waiting' on your website.

I'm starting to get nervous, thinking you are just going to keep my money. Please give me back my btc.

Thank you.

P.S. my username on the website is 'glory'.

and currently withdrawls  more than 1 btc is operate by human , I saw your requested your withdraw about 20 mins ago, and now have make it done.

Welcome ,do enjoy!

Ok, finally Smiley   You had me sweating for a while.  Ok, I've received my deposit back now. Thank you!

I have added some function to the project and the project is now more attrative with strategy bet.

the first bet is 0.001btc to 0.005btc and the next bet is at most 5 times the previous one.

and during the last 10 mins,if you didn't bet anything before ,you don't have the chance to bet for this round.

to make things more fair.

come and enjoy.
girlbtc, I've sent you an email over 6 hours ago and PM's here too. I haven't received any response. It's about my deposit of 1.3 BTC that you won't let me withdraw. I've waited for over 48 hours to get my btc back. I initiated a withdraw with Google Authentication, but the withdrawal is still showing as 'waiting' on your website.

I'm starting to get nervous, thinking you are just going to keep my money. Please give me back my btc.

Thank you.

Welcome ,do enjoy!

Ok, finally Smiley   You had me sweating for a while.  Ok, I've received my deposit back now. Thank you!

girlbtc.com

Thank you.

Welcome ,do enjoy!

Thank you.

girlbtc.com

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: