Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 67. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
or for more interesting, you can only bet 5times what you have bet previously.

for example

you  bet 0.001btc at the first time , and the next bet with  maximun  0.005 btc.

and if you bet 0.003btc next time, and the third time your maximun bet is 0.003*5=0.015btc.

and so on.

this is far more funny and fairer than the method I metioned in the last reply.

and everyone's start bet is 0.001btc-0.005btc.

what do you guys think about it ,thank you. Smiley

is there a limit for first bet? i think you should put a first bet limit when the time is less than 5-10mins for the game to be fair for all

nice suggestion, I get it . And I will program it as soon as possible.

any advice  keep  replies.  we will be the best strategy btc game, let's make it together.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

for example

you  bet 0.001btc at the first time , and the next bet with  maximun  0.005 btc.

and if you bet 0.003btc next time, and the third time your maximun bet is 0.003*5=0.015btc.

and so on.

is there a limit for first bet? i think you should put a first bet limit when the time is less than 5-10mins for the game to be fair for all
girlbtc.com

for example

and so on.

5 times max bet is great but the amount to bet i think it doesnt need a 3x from the previous bet, everyone can bet what he wants, perhaps you can add max bet, like 1 btc max bet/account

I just thinking of make the site a real strategy game, that the more attention you pay  and the easier for your to win.

your max bet is 5 times your previous bet ,which means when you want to bet a big amount, you must start from small. and in this way all other users will pay attention to your account, including your charging address,you current amount in account, your bet history and so on. This will help others to bet wisely.

If I limit one account to bet 1 btc per round, this will make some big players like "name"  "ndnhc" on my site, lost interest in this game.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

for example

and so on.

5 times max bet is great but the amount to bet i think it doesnt need a 3x from the previous bet, everyone can bet what he wants, perhaps you can add max bet, like 1 btc max bet/account
girlbtc.com

for example

and so on.

girlbtc.com
I want to improve the game with the following rule.

the max bet amout is limited , it must be less than the current total bet amount.

for example.

Current status    0.11  v.s.  0.21

and the the next valid bet from   0.001btc  to  0.32btc

what do you guys think of this,

this will make the game fairer.
girlbtc.com
keep updating the girls ,  almost 3 rounds a time to keep the girls fresh to you .

come and enjoy . make btc with your lucky girl or lady.

Smiley

I enjoyed the gorgeous girl the most, so I gave her 0.002 btc. The other girl got jealous and gave me 0.011 btc winnings at end of round. So maybe next round I will choose her instead. Smiley

But seriously, girlbtc.com is a fun and strategic game. Let's have some more players participate.

the sites is fairly new, give it some time and with a correct promotion, lot more people will notice it  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 358
the sites is fairly new, give it some time and with a correct promotion, lot more people will notice it  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I agree. It's just getting started and the admin is improving the site more and more.

if I win this round of auction of adv. on this forum , I want to use the above design. 

what do you think about it ?

let's make this site famous together. Smiley

That's a great looking banner! Please use it, I believe it will attract many new players.
girlbtc.com
the sites is fairly new, give it some time and with a correct promotion, lot more people will notice it  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I agree. It's just getting started and the admin is improving the site more and more.

if I win this round of auction of adv. on this forum , I want to use the above design. 

what do you think about it ?

let's make this site famous together. Smiley
girlbtc.com
thanks a lot for your replies, , i  am  programming as fast as I can ,to make the site suitable for users.

and We will be famous in the near future.and just join in and get to know the rules which will make you win more with right strategy.with a lot of players.

and any one want to rent his signature place  to Girlbtc.com .please contact me , we make this site popular together.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
keep updating the girls ,  almost 3 rounds a time to keep the girls fresh to you .

Smiley

I enjoyed the gorgeous girl the most, so I gave her 0.002 btc. The other girl got jealous and gave me 0.011 btc winnings at end of round. So maybe next round I will choose her instead. Smiley

But seriously, girlbtc.com is a fun and strategic game. Let's have some more players participate.

Smiley

girlbtc.com

Smiley

girlbtc.com
what happened to your players? i saw sometime ago that a single round reaches 1btc.. is there some kind of bug that pushes them away?

nothing happened ,there were three rounds which reached the 1btc since our establishment on 2015-02-25 0:00:00(GMT).

the old biggest player "ndnhc" ,who is also on this forum, is currently busy with his personnal things.

and new biggest player "name"  can not find opponent :)he beat with 0.5btc .0.888btc,0.88btc,0.8btc,and no one response him ,he is lonely ,I think.LOL :)so he didn't play recent rounds.

what will happen when the new biggest player meet with the old biggest player?

welcome  "yenzae0215"  and have a try ,we need more players to make the game fun ,not a player with big balance.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
what happened to your players? i saw sometime ago that a single round reaches 1btc.. is there some kind of bug that pushes them away?
girlbtc.com
it is a little bit shabby with photos...

whats shabby anyway? atleast i got some entertainment by looking at those photos while waiting for the rounds to end, perhaps OP might use some real girls in the future if the site got bigger, might be a good marketing with real girls

I have the plan to let the real girls come to our rounds. and the winner side's biggest better can get her facebook,twitter, or something.

And currently we need your help to push this game on the way. only when there are more than 10 stable players ,this game become really attractive , and you don't need to waiting for the end ,because every seconds there are change.

Current round:2015-03-04 00:00 (GMT)0.001btc V.S.   0.000btc Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

whats shabby anyway? atleast i got some entertainment by looking at those photos while waiting for the rounds to end, perhaps OP might use some real girls in the future if the site got bigger, might be a good marketing with real girls
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
girlbtc.com
It is really a good game  , with wise and courage you can win more.  and everything is public , never had site can do this to put players bitcoin address and balance public.

Smiley and I feel the master of girlbtc.com is an ambitious man, who do his work carefully,patiently,and want beat all the other game.

As a big loser of dice game. I like this kind game on girls. and win by stratagy.  hate dice.

thanks a lot, more and more people will understand us.
Pages:
Jump to: