Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 35. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
girls in the crypto currency are really very few, maybe this is because the technology of blockade seems to them difficult Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It has to be in your daughters in this job as it is everywhere. Do not leave me alone Do research and double my money There is nothing you can not think of as a stock market.
Activity: 100
Women and men in the cryptocurrency world. Probably men are more, because they have more free time. In fact, it takes a long time. Read, study, follow the news, analyze your investments, make decisions. Probably it does not depend on the sex, but on the one who has more time for this.
Activity: 140
I think there are lots of girls are doing crypto trading and bounty. But what is the point of knowing it ?. No matter who they are, whether they are girls or not, anyone can do anything in my opinion  Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I think there are some girls here, but you can only count. Girls are mostly are only at home chores or their wives. Mens are more interested in this kind of work they can control their emotions if they are a scam or regret because of a mistake.
Activity: 238
Mycryptobank.io
I do not understand why we are singling out girls here? Can not they take part in crypto-currencies? I think that they can and should, because time dictates the use of new technologies for all people.

my wife does not trust crypto-currencies, she always tells me that crypto-currencies are a financial pyramid, girls have a different brain, on this forum, girls are much less than men
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
for me YES.
we know the thoughts of women when they do business after more time they can join a bounty caring child. then he can also invest in trading because the brains are just running. so she will not be able to do business so more women will crypto currency.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
I do not know, maybe just a few. I find it difficult to let women pursue the crypto world because in my opinion, women are difficult to control their emotions.
Maybe this is not the case. Girls are still very advantageous. The girls I know are particularly powerful. 70% of them are losing money or being trapped, but they are all profitable.
Activity: 182
yes for me.
because we know them more time in crypto. The more time they give them time because we always know they are in the house where others care for their children.
The more women believe in the crypto because of their mindset when doing business
Activity: 182
we can not avoid the women knowing the crypto because we know most girls are in the homes of their children. so they searched for how they could earn money on home. so they try to have a good currency that they can spend more time with airdrop, bounty, and trading.
so do not let the woman down as they work hard.
Activity: 183
I think it was a different subject. the crypto stock exchange is a platform that covers all people without discriminating gender. girls can become investors very easily.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
At first it seems like girls wouldn’t like to be a part of this crypto world. On the other hand, after all this time that i’ve spend here now i know that there are girls everywhere more than we can imagine, lol. And some of them really smart and i admire their hardwork.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I guess that there are enough girls in the crypto world, here is the blog on the topic, it might be interesting: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/women-in-icos
Activity: 91
Girls in the world of cryptocurrency might not be common before. Now, we have this is not the case, there are girls in the world of cryptocurrency across the globe.  Japan has a new cryptocurrency-themed girl band (Bicoin babes).  Girls are now developing interests in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 115
There are a lot of girls in the world of cryptocurrency. it is just that since anonymity is a part of cryptos then you never know who are investing in them. People can just buy coins and hold them in their wallet without anyone knowing that they have invested in the market but do not be deceived, there are a lot of girls in cryptos
Activity: 793
Merit: 510
I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies from a friend of mine, a girl. She was the first to tell me how profitable it can be. So we need more girls involved in the crypto.                              
Activity: 66
I do not understand why we are singling out girls here? Can not they take part in crypto-currencies? I think that they can and should, because time dictates the use of new technologies for all people.
Activity: 392
I think that nothing depends on the gender, but I still do not understand why there are much more men than women in the crypto currency now
Activity: 57
In crypto world many girls involve in this ,I dont think that it is important in this industry , whom involve in this either men or women, since crypto is for all citizen. I'm a girl, and yes, I do bounty compaigns. At first it was difficult, But after few days am fine with this.  
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
Hey

We are over 20% on crypto, yes not so much and I can tell you why. We are mainly interested in blockchain technology so if you take a look in you will find maybe more women than man
Pages:
Jump to: