Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 41. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 02:33:16 PM
I have a friend of a woman she is really doing a coin busines and she managed to do it i am really proud because she has taught her friend to participate in trading coin
Activity: 108
June 15, 2018, 06:25:30 AM
I don't understand your ideas. Why don't womens learn yourself ? Why do they need our helps ? I think A lot of women are in this market and know amount us about this market.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 05:35:26 PM
I am not surprised there is girls in the world of cryptocurancy, because in this digital era a lot of girls who skillfully use the internet network, such as selling online, create a youtube channel, and others.
They are present in the world of cryptocurancy, because the great news about cryptocurancy makes people curious and eager to know, including girls.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 05:27:55 PM
I do not know personally  girls that are really interested in this crypto world but i can see around me  girls that start to be involved in a crypto galaxy.I think like my professor at the college :the girls have a six sense for the business and are unique in this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 05:17:25 PM
alot of girl are into crypto trading they invest there money some even do minning, i particularly i taught my wife and my sister how to invest and trade they are making there money in crypto market now
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 14, 2018, 05:10:04 PM
It seems to me that women invest very little in cryptocurrency。
Do not agree with your opinion. Sometimes women are investing a lot of their savings for bitcoin and altcoin. Some girls I know are becoming millionaires because they invested bitcoin in 2016
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
June 14, 2018, 05:08:16 PM
Surely the girls will occupy 20% in the forum, but they do not seem to be involved in discussions in the post. I never talked to any girl here
Activity: 103
June 14, 2018, 05:05:41 PM
it's a male-dominated field so i'm not really surprised to see the lack of diversity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 14, 2018, 03:14:51 PM
I hope there are most of girls are participating in crypto trading, mining. I think we could not able to count how many girls are active in cryptocurrency.

Activity: 76
June 13, 2018, 11:35:20 AM
I had started my journey in the crypto in Feb last year. In the starting, I was used to staying in gambling site all of the time. And I found many girls lol. But with I time get to know that most of the fake girls. I mean boys who behave like girls
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 13, 2018, 09:20:25 AM
girls are beautiful, and if these girls are also smart and understand such a complex area as crypto-currencies, then this is twice as good. it is a pity that they are so little
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
I do not think that in any way it is necessary to allocate girls separately in crypto-currencies, because the girls are also able to work on the exchange and are also very successful in investing, I have seen this many times already.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 09:05:04 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

BCT is open for all. I am sure that there are large number of girls that are involve in here. It is also possible that there are guys teaching their girlfriends so that both of them will earn money. It is nice to see a couple having a serious conversation about crypto right? They are talking to each other and no one understand what they are talking about. It is nice they have thier own world about crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
June 13, 2018, 08:59:33 AM
Some of my female friends are crypto traders. I am a little surprised, because rarely see women do that. And maybe they choose crypto trading because it does not exert power. And we know that not all women are willing to do hard work.

There are more women in this sphere than you can imagine) We live in a century where men and women have the same rights and opportunities. Of course, there are  lots of examples of women that don't work a lot, but I can say the same thing about men either)) laziness doesn't have a gender))
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
June 13, 2018, 08:58:08 AM
Cryptocurrency involves a lot of commitments and sacrifices. Whoever is coming newly into crypto should be ready to face some of these challenges, which i feel some women or ladies might not be able to pay. There are times that if you are not careful, emotional trauma might set in, which a woman might not be able to manage.
Nevertheless, some women are still making it in the crypto space and i really respect them for that.
Activity: 100
June 13, 2018, 08:49:33 AM
I have some friends who are coin business and some of them are girls, but I have not received a response from my girlfriend for them to join this business may be the reason because busy or anything else
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 11:39:40 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
I think there are many girls here.  They may be more sensitive than others. And they may be also rean more moeny for that. But all of us need to learn more things about the market if we want to be long here nadn maek enough money.
Activity: 19
June 12, 2018, 11:15:59 PM
Im a woman and im just new in crypto world my professor in college was the one who introduce me about crypto. And I hope ill learn and earn here  Wink Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 11:02:32 PM
Women being in the world of cryptocurrency I think is not an issue at all. I have known a few women that are very successful with this venture and I can say that they are dedicated with what they do because they share their knowledge by means of teaching and training other people who are interested to become a part of cryptocurrency and to be an effective traders and investors as well. They are focused and very serious with what they are doing being a crypto trader and investor. Goodluck to all the women involved in cryptocurrency!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 09:00:07 PM
well, this is interesting as you know in whitepapers more women are participating in an ICO project from there I see begin to grow treader or any woman expert. I also introduce trading to my girl friend because in my opinion they were able to do it and inevitably more and more women are plunging into cryptocurrency because of the world's population women more than men  Grin.
Pages:
Jump to: