Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 40. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 08:34:38 AM
I wonder if anyone really thinks being involved in any sphere depends on a gender, not personal preferences. Like, seriously?
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:33:01 AM
Actually, at first, my wife doesn't have an interest in the world of cryptocurrency but as time goes by, at last, I convinced her. And now she is very active in trading and bounties.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 04:16:08 AM
We have no idea if how many girls are there investing in crypto. Let's not underestimate the capabilities of women. What men can do, can be done better by women. And I believe there are many girls who are investing in crypto.
Activity: 74
June 20, 2018, 06:19:27 PM
I believe that there are far fewer girls here than men. Men can take more risks, develop strategies. And girls are hampered by emotionality.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 20, 2018, 06:03:48 PM
Most of the girls like diamonds, so when they hear about crypto the first idea is like let's sell them for some things, Gucci, dolce gabana, etc..They don't care of the future..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 20, 2018, 05:59:43 PM
It is possible that it is easier and more convenient for girls to deal with crypto-currencies because they trust their intuition more when making decisions. A crypto currency is not subject to existing customary laws. In addition, girls are more relaxed if something does not happen the way they previously thought. But maybe I'm wrong.
I don't like it when girls are into doing crypto because they usually don't know how dangerous it is. It is kind of weird to see how many girls would be wanting to make money though.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:55:14 PM
It is possible that it is easier and more convenient for girls to deal with crypto-currencies because they trust their intuition more when making decisions. A crypto currency is not subject to existing customary laws. In addition, girls are more relaxed if something does not happen the way they previously thought. But maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 63
June 20, 2018, 05:31:01 PM
Actually, my girlfriend is much more interested in crypto than I thought Cheesy She is involved in few projects and I think that she found a few others involved in this crypto story. Still, not many of them are interested in this kind of technology. Maybe they will be more interested in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:29:56 PM
Well, it will interest you to know that there are more girls that are into cryptos than you can imagine. Most people come into this community and when they find out that it is profitable, they try bringing girlfriends and wives into it. It will surprise you to know that there are soo many couples on this forum. Just that you cant determine their sex using their names.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 20, 2018, 05:25:34 PM
I also wonder how many of them, but I'm sure that there are girls who understand this industry very well and earn  Grin
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 05:21:33 PM
I think that in the crypto world of girls there are as many as men. Crypto currency is interested in more and more people. It does not matter what sex they are, age or religion.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
first of all, who does not want to make money? There are also a lot of girl workers in coin project teams. This makes me very hopeful. It's a crypto future. Anyone who uses mind can earn good money with good research. come on girls let's eat men Smiley
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
I think that women are capable of anything and I believe there's a lot of them in here too, so nothing amaze me here as females are equal to males.
Activity: 23
June 19, 2018, 05:38:19 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
i'm girl .. i also working in crypto currency
Activity: 57
June 18, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
My friends who are engaged in cryptocurrency - 50% of girls. That is why I believe that everyone can deal with cryptocurrencies Paul has absolutely nothing to do with
Activity: 125
June 17, 2018, 08:54:55 PM
It seems to me that not many girls are engaged in such activities. Firstly, it is difficult to understand this sphere and it is also necessary to be very patient and cold-blooded in making decisions, and this is not about them)
Activity: 125
June 17, 2018, 08:53:20 PM
Now the times are advanced, people do not need to be taught someone directly, women can learn from the internet to know everything. So it is not surprising that women are also active in the crypto world, because they also have the ability to think like men too.
Activity: 233
June 17, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
It’s not important who you are. If you know enough about crypto, if you are ready to learn a lot of information and if you just want to do it, you can do it without any doubts. The crypto-market can’t live without people and it’s a decisive element.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 11:24:30 PM
It is very difficult for me to give an understanding to a woman about currencies cryptomeski current crypto currency began to be widely used in terms of transactions. Most of the boys have their own work and willing to take risk and lose. Most of the girls are afraid to lose so they choose investments which can give them more security. Crypto currency is more risky than other types of investments.
Activity: 70
June 15, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
I think girls are a minority in this market cause envolves a lot of high tech things and girls since ever don't have a interest on that or have being teach that tech is only for men. Both cases I believe it's a matter of time for us to see more girls in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: