Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 38. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:21:49 AM
According to the statistics I read on a blog, about 5% of all participants in this forum are girls. There are very few girls who are interested in new technology platforms that invest in crypto. The number of girls does not care about it and thinks it is growing.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
I do not teach my girlfriend this all because it's quite difficult to perceive, but I think that about 3% of the girls here are present  Cheesy
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
I started training my wife in April 2017 , now rather she knows more than me , knows how to trade and knows many exchanges . What is the coin and what is the technology
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 04:30:08 AM
I think that the work of investing in crypto-currencies does not divide people to the floor. There is nothing complicated. If you have a desire, then anyone can get knowledge in this area.
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 07:27:05 AM
Women are the same people.  I try to attach my wife to my studies, it turns out, but slowly!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 06:34:39 AM
I know several girls who record video with reviews of ICO projects on youtube. They earn quite well and at the same time do not particularly understand what constitutes blockchain and cryptocurrency. This is not necessary in principle)
June 26, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
I joined the encryption market with my sister and my sister's friends, and we got some rewards in this, and this year my girlfriend got into the encryption market through my introduction.
Activity: 99
June 25, 2018, 12:47:18 PM
Girls in the world of cryptocurrency might not be common before. Now, we have this is not the case, there are girls in the world of cryptocurrency across the globe.  Japan has a new cryptocurrency-themed girl band (Bicoin babes).  Girls are now developing interests in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2
June 25, 2018, 09:58:27 AM
Personally I dont know girls who have any kind of business in crypto . I believe a lot of girls working in these area , but I have no friends between them . I think crypto trading is a very nervous job and it better feets for men to work here
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 04:14:11 AM
Women are very good at managing finances, so they can realize themselves in trading. But women have a lot of emotions, and this can negatively affect the results of trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
Oddly enough, girls in crypto sometimes do their job better than men, they are much more attentive and they have less risk. For example, I met my girlfriend thanks to the crypto not long ago
Activity: 143
June 24, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
Although a few women are interested in crypto currency, but even now my two friends have already learned how to invest in the crypto currency. And all this again proves that the crypto currency is only at the beginning of its path.
June 24, 2018, 10:33:45 AM
Surely many women who participate in teh world crypto currency, they learn more and what to know a lot about cryptocurrency. their thoughness because women are more sensitive about anything and that's good.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
June 24, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
I was telling some of basic informations to my sister and that was easy for her to learn about it but crypto world didn't convince her to join our community.
Activity: 89
June 24, 2018, 05:53:42 AM
I guess its quite a lot of girls in this forum, I have seen some girls are doing crypto and when I see them I think its interesting. Its not an easy world for them but I really appreciated them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:28:36 PM
I know a lot of girls who are very active in the crypto world, participating in airdrops, bounties, trading. Girls are as good as men around cryptos, they can mine and invest. Why not?
Activity: 94
June 23, 2018, 11:46:48 AM
It is true that at present there are only a few girls in the world of cryptocurrency, but the number is growing rapidly. I think, Within a year a lot of girls would be in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 06:44:55 AM
I think is also a contribution to the totality. Especially if it involves the family. Girlfriend or wife to participate in crypto. Of course his income will be more leverage. And profits can also be greater.
Activity: 93
June 23, 2018, 01:20:11 AM
Crypto currencies are designed for everyone. Every man or woman can trade and invest in cryptocurrency. I believe there is no gender discrimination. If women give support, the crypto bazaar will grow fast.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
June 22, 2018, 04:32:45 PM
it is also possible that many women who have joined this forum and understand about cryptocurrency as a matter of understanding crypto has changed much of the fate of people from every trading account and by following the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: