Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 37. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
 I have met few girls that are into crypto. I.e either trading, doing airdrops or bounty hunting. Most girls shy away from crypto because they find it too stressful, but the few that engage in it does it better than most guys.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 06:37:45 PM
There are girls in crypto world only that their proportion is very low, maybe only one out of 20 investors is a girl. But certainly more and more. Now that men and women are equal. Everyone can join the big world of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
June 30, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

I'm a girl, and yes, I do not deny that my husband sent me to the crypto currency. at first it was difficult, but now after half a year I'm already fine in the topic! and girls in this business can be much better than men! Smiley Wink

Cryptocurrency is for everyone who are interested to join. So its possible that girls is part of some project. Because some women are so business minded as long as money involve there's is no doubt they will exist too. In fact some women are CEO of some big company and some are even better than men with business matter.
Activity: 180
June 30, 2018, 06:35:07 PM
I think that girls are more engaged in household chores than cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 06:33:05 PM
Incidentally to me the person who introduce me into crypto currency and who is also my mentor in crypto is a woman, she is very verse at it i just wonder if a man can beat her knowledge about cryoto currency, her case is very exceptional proofing the popular axiom that say what a man can do a woman can do it better.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
June 30, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
Am not sure girls like crypto alot unless they are earning a living from it. They seem to like Steemit a lot from my observation. I know quite a number them who are doing fantastic on the website. One is on Bitcointalk... am not sure why she doesn't post very often. I suspect the signature codes, hostile men or anonymity scared her aware.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
June 30, 2018, 05:50:07 PM
There are lots of girls in the crypto world. Of course that the dominant sex are males, but Bitcointalk and other crypto communities have their fair share of females too. I actually taught my girlfriend about crypto and surprisingly for me, she got interested in it lol. Even when she's at work, she is browsing Bitcointalk and hunting for promising projects lol. My mother knows what I'm doing and she is supporting me as well, but she (personally) is not into crypto.
Activity: 40
June 30, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
indeed many investors from girls, they could be introduced crypto world by his lover, his friend or even his family. crypto is very potential to make someone become rich so that this makes the attraction for everyone to the world of crypto.
Activity: 94
June 30, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
I can assure you that there are many girls in cryprocurrency world and quite a lot of them doing rather well, they have a strong image of how mining, trading and investing must be done.  Saying that cryptocurrency is male predominated field can only show that people still label others which seems to me can have no place in modern world.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 10:24:43 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
my wife and I are here to look for news about crypto. and my wife also invested in crypto. I am very happy when I see my wife willing to invest in a promising crypto.
it's been almost a year me with my wife investing in crypto ..
that's my story.
Activity: 94
June 29, 2018, 10:20:08 PM
Don’t know the stats. I hope that a research company would conduct a survey on which country had the most women into cryptocurrency. Judging from the forum here, the discrepancy is huge. I think stay-at-home moms should be taught by their husbands how bitcoins can help them earn on their spare time.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 10:14:02 AM
It is rare to see women investing in cryptocurrency markets.
Because most of them don't care, they care more about their families and their children.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
June 29, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
I heard that girls are good at trading because they are calm and more plodding. It`s in their nature
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 10:10:32 AM
I never taught my wife to trade, but I teach how to make money in the world of crypto? And I teach my wife to follow bounty, now my wife diligently to make article. Even his income is greater than the salary of his work.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
I believe there are some of them are active and doing good. And might there are more of them learning and find out what its all about. I think its fine and would be very interesting to know that girls could make up in crypto.
Activity: 69
June 29, 2018, 07:23:00 AM
Girls in the world of cryptocurrency might not be common before. Now, we have this is not the case, there are girls in the world of cryptocurrency across the globe.  Japan has a new cryptocurrency-themed girl band (Bicoin babes).  Girls are now developing interests in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 79
June 28, 2018, 11:37:14 PM
Don't know about now but I don't think there were too many girls in the starting in the crypto world. With the coding work mostly done by the men and also the exchanges and other websites had male CEO's.
Activity: 68
June 28, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
Yeah women are same like us and i know a lot of female in crypto world. It is not always the guy who teaches the girls to do stuffs like this. Sometimes it is the other way around but it does not really matter.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
June 28, 2018, 08:56:59 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

There are a lots girls now who participate now in this kind of work...  Almost lots of women are engage their time now and effort in crypto world....  You know what it is a good opportunity now to everyone even you are a man or woman... Cryptocurrency is a perfect work for everyone.  Our main capital here is just our time and efforts... 
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
I think that young girls playing cryptocurrency may be few and cryptocurrencies are too complicated for them, but I think there may be many middle-aged women. Most of them are well-funded investors
Pages:
Jump to: