Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 17. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
For how long should a coin grow? It is easy to grow 2-3 times in a short period of time, can almost all the crypto currency of the top 10 coinmarketcap. I prefer, Cardano, IOTA, Ethereum.
I think that among all the presented coins, it is best to direct your investments in the etherium. Of course not all means, but more than 50% of the available. The fact is that it is not the first time that forecasts are sounded that prices for the airspace can rise to 15,000 dollars.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 03:54:32 PM
For how long should a coin grow? It is easy to grow 2-3 times in a short period of time, can almost all the crypto currency of the top 10 coinmarketcap. I prefer, Cardano, IOTA, Ethereum.
Activity: 358
July 20, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
Probably all those low cap coins that are already on a single exchange are probably goign to be making more than a x3 in less than a few months, take in consideration, Cardano, Elixir, and a few other mores that have less than $10 million of cap (Cardano is an exception)
Activity: 266
July 20, 2018, 11:22:09 AM
I think It's hard to choose the x3 or higher coins now because every coin has their own strategy on how to grow and a different perceptions much better to do a research at your own to choose the good coin

copper member
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 09:51:28 AM
it depends on how long you invest in it . it is a bear market now . many good coins are very cheap . such as , ONT , ARK , EOS . if you buy them now . they may become 3X coins a year later .
Activity: 462
July 20, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
Getting an x3 coin is not easy, but I can recommend some cryptocurrencies that I think might double! However, the risk of investing in these currencies is also very high. I hope that you will observe and analyze before investing.
HYB
BLZ
SOP
PDX
Activity: 1
July 20, 2018, 06:15:31 AM
Zilliqa...

https://docs.zilliqa.com/whitepaper.pdf

read it and weep boys.

No hype, following through on promises etc. DYOR but i suggest start by reading the WP.

Biggest holding, passed BTC in my Portfolio now.

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 03:13:43 AM
I think you should first see how the coin is and how the demand of the coin you want to buy if you just want to get 3x profit in a safe and comfortable way and it is very certain will happen then bitcoin is the solution.
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
If you are including exchange platform ICO you can try DACXI (Digital Asset Community Exchange International). The team are very transparent and active and they only runs their bounty campaign now for one month only.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 02:29:37 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 16, 2018, 05:57:08 PM
Buy the coins that are now below their ICO prices. They can easily give you 2x -5x of ROI just in their recovery period. Anything can mention any altcoins but you should do the research at your own risk.
but if buying now is very hard to find them man, many coins get lower and lower than ICO's price
if the last year, it's very easy to find them. i miss that moment  Grin
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
July 16, 2018, 05:14:27 PM
Matrixchain has the potential to go up soon especially when the masternode update would be released.. Its a no brainer investment,  its a sleeping giant atm
Activity: 103
July 16, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
I think markets is too low now and ayn coin will not easily go 3x and you should buy from tops and wait HODL.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
July 16, 2018, 04:02:47 PM
Obviously, most of the coins that will be bought in the current period can bring a very good profit if a bull run starts. But this is not a realistic approach if you want to make money without waiting too long. No one can give such information about the future.
Activity: 280
July 16, 2018, 02:16:54 PM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes
At the moment, VEN is very very cheap because of the token swap and it's expected to make a comeback in August. It seems an easy 2x profit.
Activity: 409
July 16, 2018, 02:08:40 PM
I think Latium., CoinMetro or London Crypto Currency Exchange. All are early stage plays and so the potential is huge. Latium has a working product which adds to the potential of this one in the short term. The others have no product yet but when released should lead to massive prices climbs (well, hopefully :-)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 12:00:42 PM
I think no one can say exactly what your request is, even if it's just a guess, but there are too many answers that will confuse you.
These are my options: Wanchain,DeepOnion, Huobi Token,Komodo, Steem.
Please check all the coins before you invest.
you gave an example of one of the most rated coins and in any case the investment in these coins makes sense. I doubt a little about threefold growth in the near future.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 09:50:32 AM
I think no one can say exactly what your request is, even if it's just a guess, but there are too many answers that will confuse you.
These are my options: Wanchain,DeepOnion, Huobi Token,Komodo, Steem.
Please check all the coins before you invest.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
July 07, 2018, 09:11:23 AM
I believe that by the time the market recover form this bear, ethereum, Neo, litecoin and waves will x3 because they are very potential coin and they also have good technology and are good coin for hold on long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 09:05:06 AM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes

Based on the current status of the market , it's hard for me to say that some coins will go up to 2x or even 3x because the market right now is unstable so making some speculation is very doubtful .
Pages:
Jump to: