Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 19. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
Are ICOs counted? Menlo One is having a token sale this mid-July and I think it's the first time ever that there's going to be an ICO marketplace. It aims to solve fraud issues and to provide easy access to ICOs. Here's the link to their white paper https://www.menlo.one and an interview with Menlo's CEO states that this project will help identify fraudsters at the same time giving investors easier access to ICOs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=884&v=Rw1QBpBYE6o Any thoughts?
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:43:19 AM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes

In this current market state , it is hard to predict on what coin will go 3x . As of today the market is on dip state so any prediction doesn't matter because there is no significant changes in every coin but when the market become stable maybe after two to four months, we can easily determine the coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
June 19, 2018, 07:39:48 AM
Neo is now at $40..I think it will increase at least 3 or 4 times by the end of the year..It could be even more.
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 07:26:42 AM
I think of Nano, with a recent rebrand and listing on Binance, Nano has created a brand to be recognized and adopted by mainstream audiences. With already 4 million supportive community and more upcoming exchange listing, this could be the year of mass adoption for this practical and cost efficient bitcoin alternative.
Activity: 756
June 19, 2018, 06:09:40 AM
I think ethereum, waves and litecoin are coin that will easily go 3x as soon as the market recovers because they have the potentials and they are very good coin.

These altcoins will grow, and even triple their price but not very soon. I would better make stakes at the cheaper altcoins (but the good ones). They have more chances to gain. I mean TRON, Gladius, Credits.
Activity: 434
June 17, 2018, 08:51:08 AM
I think your answer can be found somewhere in the list of cryptos in the top 10. You can choose one of those highly potential crypto and add them in your portfolio. But the only thing is that these cryptos are good to be kept for a long term. Additionally, there are also alt coins that are just newly listed in the cryptomarket that is just cheap but has a good chance of climbing on top.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
June 17, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

You can try investing in omisego it has a good chance to go x3 int the future, they got a good projects and team with huge companies investing and partnering with them.
Activity: 278
June 17, 2018, 07:07:50 AM
Midex token has a huge potential, but I have some OMX from Shivom and I hodl, I believe that these two projects (Midex exchange - exchanges are very successful in general) have something to offer and people will want to invest very much.
Activity: 64
June 17, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

I think you can buy STORM token.
In DEC was 0.25$.
Activity: 41
June 17, 2018, 06:48:01 AM
Menlo.One has caught my attention since it's going to launch its token this July for an ICO marketplace. Never heard of a single platform that enables buying of ICOs before. So, I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this and whether or not this will be a good investment?

Here's a video recently uploaded by KoreanJew, a known crypto enthusiast and trader interviewing the CEO of Menlo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o Seems legit?
Activity: 228
June 17, 2018, 06:34:25 AM
Lisk or nano, now they look the most developed and supported. In principle, there are a maximum of five such coins, and everyone has their own investors in the hope of their claims for growth, let's see how they justify our trust.
Activity: 448
June 17, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

According to current  prices, I think there are bunch of altcoins which are giving x2, x3 and also more than x4. In my opinion, it is always good that holding some btc, eth, neo, iota and eos.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 17, 2018, 04:21:05 AM
If you wanted to invest into some coins that can be x3 - x10, well, you need to study it yourself and don't ask others because we have different perspective towards every coins in the market. Plus the fact that it bearish, I don't think that people can give you an exact answer for that x3 coins. Like what other's are doing, giving predictions/speculations on some coin/altcoins even though their not that sure enough might be a big regret for you someday because you will rely on what they were gonna tell you then opposite will happened on the future. Better need to do more research and studies so that you won't blame others at the end.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 17, 2018, 03:44:16 AM
If you want to get x3-x10 on the price, you can join on ICO like Roomdao and QuickX. This project are both promising an they are now reached the softcap. The ico will begins on July, try to research about this two coins and you will be amaze.
Activity: 107
June 17, 2018, 03:39:33 AM
3x coins are neo eos iota and Tron all these four coins have potential to touch more than 3x percent in this year the main reason is because of their developments
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
June 17, 2018, 01:06:05 AM
Take a pen and write it. At the first market recovery, the token Refereum and Red Pulse will grow in price very much.
There is so many altcoins and if you say particular how did you say it was a candidate coin to go up easily 3x. I have so many coins ant it was below 2x-3x and more from its peak but i can't say it will go that 3x easily all coins have a cycle and it will take time to recover and to go 3x but not as easily as we wanted.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
June 16, 2018, 12:30:03 PM
Btcp Bitcoin Private will do that  and more i think

i think  LTC ETH XRP is a popular coin now or later in the future Hodl will find x3 or x5.   
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 16, 2018, 11:46:51 AM
Take a pen and write it. At the first market recovery, the token Refereum and Red Pulse will grow in price very much.
Activity: 125
June 16, 2018, 11:22:18 AM
Obviously its BTC that will gain you profit and the value is not stabilizing, that's why its good to buy more.
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

In my opinion, MTC and NEO have a really big potential for the future. And also, I think also IOTA has a great potential to have very high prices.
Pages:
Jump to: