Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 16. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
Just posted this to another thread, but this one is so easy 3x right now.

TLAND (TOKENLAND). This one is flying under the radar but not for long. You can't find it on coinmarketcap yet. It's currently trading at Cryptohub. Price is 3/100 of a sat, imagine that! It's a steal right now here below 10 subsats.

-New exchange coming soon
-Whitepaper coming soon
-New website coming soon

When the news come this will make a monster run. Supply is so tight that this one will move up so fast. Easy 10x and its only beginning. This one will go 100x easy.
Activity: 297
Merit: 4
telefy.finance[
August 25, 2018, 07:34:44 AM
its so hard for suggest, becouse its your risk, i think all coin have pottential for 3X in december
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

ICOs are definitely important for the success of the Blockchain > 1.0 coins, so they will definitely be there in 2019. Just like the internet where old companies died in its creation (Altavista, Lycos) and new ones with innovation took over as the new kings.
The thing that will change is more and more ICOs in other supported will come out.
For example, Eterbase which will have a new approach to how exchanges will be implemented in the future in an innovative way.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
It will be very hard to find a coin that will x3 in future but there are some very potential and promising coin that will definitely rise even higher when the bull run starts. I believe bitcoin, ethereum and neo are very good coin and they will probably rise higher than other coins.
Activity: 14
August 24, 2018, 04:18:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I got a coin for you.... Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Definitely way under valued at the moment.
POS pays >=5% interest for just holding your coins in your wallet.

The anonymity of this coin is second to none with it's:

Ring Signatures

Stealth addresses

Intergrated In-client TOR+ONFS4.

And soon to be the first to have Stealth Staking capability!!!

There community and Development Team are the best out there.

Check them out on Discord!!

I'm going long with Spectrecoin..........come along for the ride!!!

MackDaddy Shocked
Activity: 109
August 24, 2018, 02:59:28 PM
I say Spectrecoin... very undervalue right now...Brand new dev's all working hard..! have a look https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html What do you think? Smiley https://spectreproject.io
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 02:33:51 PM
Here it is impossible to give such advice. And if someone gives it to you-do not believe. The cryptocurrency market is a fragile thing, and to guess in advance what cryptocurrency will quickly rise in price three times is simply unrealistic.
yeah i think so bro, furthermore it's bad condition for cryptocurrency. ex many coins crash, rejected ETF  etc
i dont hope so much at this moment, lets wait n see
Activity: 89
August 24, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
Ripple,Neo, Monero - cryptocurrencies with a growth trend for the near future and good chances to grow 3 or more times.
Activity: 46
August 15, 2018, 06:48:28 AM
Here it is impossible to give such advice. And if someone gives it to you-do not believe. The cryptocurrency market is a fragile thing, and to guess in advance what cryptocurrency will quickly rise in price three times is simply unrealistic.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
August 09, 2018, 03:59:14 AM
cvc adx icx mth tezos waves stratis I think these coins are very good. projects have to wait very nice or selling in red would hurt us regret
Activity: 560
August 09, 2018, 03:39:42 AM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes
According to my prediction, the ICX will be altcoin x3 in November. I think it is experiencing significant price declines and investors are intent on pumping it in November.
I've been researching ICX for quite a while and it's really a great altcoin.
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 03:35:45 AM
The best coin that has the  highest probability to go up at this time is reddcoin, this I think because of the news currently circulating that Facebook has uplifted their cryptocurrency adds as well as the fact that they are interested in buying coinbase
Activity: 434
August 09, 2018, 01:25:05 AM
I think that it is possible for TRON and EOS. I would like also to add IOTA on this list. As for the most popular coin, I am talking about Ethereum, not BTC, it can also grow in 2-3 times but not very soon.
Activity: 82
August 03, 2018, 12:49:25 PM
hahaha this is gambling in my opinion. just try from my three bags, UTK, BTC and ETH. I'm sure from one of my holding coins it will go up 2-3x later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 03, 2018, 12:43:51 PM
I will suggest you this coin bro, they are in ICO phase now and you can still buy this coin at 0.0391 USD called MetaHash, the team behind the project is not ordinary, I cannot tell you that this is a 3x or 10x coin if release in the market, but I can assure you that this is a solid project with high potential and for long-term, they are not joking about claiming that their coin is the fastest cryptocurrency in the world (validation rate under 3 seconds. Performance is over 50,000 TPS) I will not go on detail just visit their website if you're Interested.
Activity: 518
August 03, 2018, 10:52:40 AM
I think that it is possible for TRON and EOS. I would like also to add IOTA on this list. As for the most popular coin, I am talking about Ethereum, not BTC, it can also grow in 2-3 times but not very soon.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 02:10:19 PM
I Like the look of IDAP. The IDAP platform design is a blend of the best practices of traditional exchanges and the opportunities available to the crypto market. The platform aims to resolve the existing challenges faced by the users of current crypto exchange platforms.

It will offer crypto trading, derivatives and ETFs. A very exciting ICO to check out.
Activity: 392
July 20, 2018, 05:28:06 PM
For how long should a coin grow? It is easy to grow 2-3 times in a short period of time, can almost all the crypto currency of the top 10 coinmarketcap. I prefer, Cardano, IOTA, Ethereum.
I also regularly choose the coin in the top 20 on CMC to keep in the long term because it has a huge support community and so the potential loss when investing in the coin is very low. I am keeping ETH, XRP and XLM, currently these coins are growing quite well after a long period of decline along the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 20, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
It seems to me that if you buy any altcoins now,when the whole market starts to grow - these coins will easily bring you a profit of 2-3x.
I like Capp and HBZ.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
July 20, 2018, 04:38:59 PM
Staker. It's around 1900 satoshis right now. Initial supply is 1 Million and total supply will be 7 Million max! They are about the release of their dice game soon. So it can go easily 3x if you ask me. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: