Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 18. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 08:36:55 AM
azartpay
I think a profitable investment
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
July 07, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
Tezos (XTZ)

after the betanet is launched and the trading is running on various exchanges, will XTZ easily go 3x-5x after this last dump

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tezos/
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
July 07, 2018, 07:45:02 AM
A brief announcement: The $safex blockchain is now in live testing. Source code is now published on github, and the team is geared up for mining the testnet; are you ready? https://t.co/onzhOfEMBR

Easy x10 this year
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
Buy the coins that are now below their ICO prices. They can easily give you 2x -5x of ROI just in their recovery period. Anything can mention any altcoins but you should do the research at your own risk.

As for me, I would not follow this recommendation as it does not work all the time. As I think, it will be better to make the market analysis, and then to take the decision on what to invest in. IMHO.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:13:35 PM
I Like the look of IDAP. The IDAP platform design is a blend of the best practices of traditional exchanges and the opportunities available to the crypto market. The platform aims to resolve the existing challenges faced by the users of current crypto exchange platforms.

It will offer crypto trading, derivatives and ETFs. A very exciting ICO to check out.
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 04, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
Well waves was already going up when the whole market scattered so lets wait and see how it recovers
Activity: 476
July 03, 2018, 10:48:17 PM
Buy the coins that are now below their ICO prices. They can easily give you 2x -5x of ROI just in their recovery period. Anything can mention any altcoins but you should do the research at your own risk.
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 09:25:17 PM
Ambrosus (AMB)

-currently only $.30
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-node payouts tied to US dollar so even if the market falls your profit stays
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion), Cargill (100 billion!) and others means there will be mass adoption of AMB-NET platform upon launch
-rockstar team including the father of IOT and deep connections in Swiss government and corporations
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors
-main net in July
-only $40mm market cap
-coin burn for each ownership challenge transaction

This isn't just going 3x. It's going 300x within a few years.
Activity: 156
July 03, 2018, 07:39:45 PM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes

I think Docademic Orbis Ingot is a new token and is a great option because I think they have potential for the future,
Activity: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:37:54 PM
Artiqox (aiq) has potential and a great community.

Have a look:

https://t.me/Artiqox
Activity: 490
July 03, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
Dragonchain, as soon as the market recovers it will touch $1 sooner or later, it is less than $0,30 at the moment if i am not wrong (checked one hour ago)

What I see is Dragonchain is slowly decreasing. My favorites that are worth my attention are Power Ledger, and OX. However, it is always a risky thing to invest in less known alts. It is better to pick the cryptos from top-10.
Activity: 409
June 30, 2018, 11:48:02 AM
If you want a great coin with explosive potential I'd suggest Trade.io. The great thing about this one is  buy 2500 tokens and hold them in your MEW. You then qualify for free air drops of 1000s of tokens on an ongoing basis. These tokens are from great up and coming platforms. At the moment 2500 tokens is affordable but eventually it will be out of reach of common folk like you and me.

It also has an exchange which will be released soon. What will happen to the price then? Whoosh!
Activity: 82
June 29, 2018, 09:55:24 PM
Viacoin
Activity: 189
June 29, 2018, 06:45:36 PM
Dragonchain, as soon as the market recovers it will touch $1 sooner or later, it is less than $0,30 at the moment if i am not wrong (checked one hour ago)
Activity: 73
June 29, 2018, 06:38:04 PM
Now practically all the cryptocurrencies from the top 10 coinmarketcap are traded at very low prices and therefore I think that any of these coins will show growth 2-3 times in the near future.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
SNR(SONDER)
DNT
TRX
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 22, 2018, 12:35:05 AM
If you want to get x3-x10 on the price, you can join on ICO like Roomdao and QuickX. This project are both promising an they are now reached the softcap. The ico will begins on July, try to research about this two coins and you will be amaze.

Interesting. Where have you found the information about them? I choose the other altcoins. I bet, Ontology and OmiseGO can triple their price very soon.

Both of this project has a great team. QuickX lauched their MVP and it is now available on Google. Roomdao is partnering with Bancor and Pumapay. I will say that this ico's will be more popular soon.

Website
QuickX - https://quickx.io
Roomdao - https://roomdao.io
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
If you want to get x3-x10 on the price, you can join on ICO like Roomdao and QuickX. This project are both promising an they are now reached the softcap. The ico will begins on July, try to research about this two coins and you will be amaze.

Interesting. Where have you found the information about them? I choose the other altcoins. I bet, Ontology and OmiseGO can triple their price very soon.
Activity: 392
June 19, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
There are quite a few x3 or x 10 coins. But you do not easily find them, the most potent coin in front of you is ETH, the extremely potent coin why you can ignore them. will make you profit in the end of this year.
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 12:11:04 PM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Pages:
Jump to: