Author

Topic: GlobalBoost-Y $BSTY GlobalBoost®, Yescrypt Social @NetworksManager™ - page 102. (Read 630179 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
finally got my other wallet synced i removed everything from my conf and replaced with

connect=

using the local machine that had synced fine this morning's ip, then replaced the original conf file and restarted the wallet
i now have a machine i can leave mining albeit only ~400hps

can you explain some in more detail, I have a huge headache from trying to figure this out, i have tried everything and i keep getting the wallet to sync up to 146 real fast, then it goes to a crawl, I waited 5 minutes for it to sync from 146 to 147

Have you tried adding nodes?
how do i add nodes
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
remove your old block chain, keep the wallet and the globalboost.conf

download this file https://mega.co.nz/#!skFnnY4b!w59FbMCNjSAXmh3vbzFgCn3gD51jfwq6Cz9dFwmsPEs

and copy it to the place where you remove the old blockchain

the file contains the blockchain until block 284 and 4 good peers

if everything is good, then you will get the latest blocks and more peers

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
finally got my other wallet synced i removed everything from my conf and replaced with

connect=

using the local machine that had synced fine this morning's ip, then replaced the original conf file and restarted the wallet

can you explain some in more detail, I have a huge headache from trying to figure this out, i have tried everything and i keep getting the wallet to sync up to 146 real fast, then it goes to a crawl, I waited 5 minutes for it to sync from 146 to 147

Have you tried adding nodes?

connect=

legendary
Activity: 1260
This coin should have never launched with a pool ready!  So many people wasting electricity for nothing, I stopped mining until a pool shows up.

No pools equal unfair launch EVERYTIME. Fact, in my book at least.

But I don't know if I'm going to be able to mine it anyway.

Is the new algo a mix of algos already there, if so what are they, so if a pool gets up I would at least have the option of mining?

So again, what algos can this be mined with, or is this just a new algo period?

New algo as far as know and I think can only be mined through the wallet via CPU.  First wallet I personally have seen though that you can add pool info directly into and mine from it via a pool.  Not sure if first to do, but first I have seen.  Pretty cool actually, minus the no pool part of course and almost impossible to mine blocks solo.
Activity: 444
Merit: 252
You The Man!!

connect=

Activity: 448
electroneum.com
This coin should have never launched with a pool ready!  So many people wasting electricity for nothing, I stopped mining until a pool shows up.

No pools equal unfair launch EVERYTIME. Fact, in my book at least.

But I don't know if I'm going to be able to mine it anyway.

Is the new algo a mix of algos already there, if so what are they, so if a pool gets up I would at least have the option of mining?

So again, what algos can this be mined with, or is this just a new algo period?
legendary

connect=

legendary
This coin should have never launched with a pool ready!  So many people wasting electricity for nothing, I stopped mining until a pool shows up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
need a 32 bit cpuminer or none for me.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
10 min block time means 6 people per hour get a block! My wallet had 125+ connection and showed net hash of what like 100k hashes per min. Most people are getting 500-700 hash per min so everyone would get a 1 block in 200 or like 1.5 days (pardon my rough math) which is 50% longer than this coin has been existing Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
  Yeah, 2 rigs- i7 4770/8 threads enabled/41 connections running for 12 hours now with zero mined and an i7 2600K rig w/6 threads enabled/35 connections and zero mined in 12 hours. If you aren't finding blocks, you are not alone!
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
i smell a pool coming soon Smiley

Looks like there is already a pool.  We just need an external miner.  Wink
i smell a pool coming soon Smiley
that's awesome! I'll put that out on Twitter

I believe I have stratum working, BUT, there is no minerd that supports the yescrypt algo, so I am unable to test.

If anyone has a working minerd for yescrypt, please let me know!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com
I believe I have stratum working, BUT, there is no minerd that supports the yescrypt algo, so I am unable to test.

If anyone has a working minerd for yescrypt, please let me know!
legendary
Why are there 2 IRC chats going, one on freenode and one on kiwi?!  Can we pick just one?
***Edit 1***

actually, here you go! via sigwo http://hastebin.com/equzomeqod.coffee

ok, do you have system folders viewable? So, open the start menu
       and typ in %APPDATA%
       You will see a folder called "GlobalBoostY"
       thx
       Right click -> New -> Text Document
       type globalboost.conf
       press the del (not backspace) to get rid of the .txt
                 open the file and copy/paste

server=1
       daemon=1
       rpcuser=yourusername
       rpcpassword=yourpassword
       dnsseed=1
       irc=0
       rpcthreads=100
       addnode=104.131.45.62

then save that file
       with that folder open, you need to delete everything EXCEPT THE GLOBALBOOST.CONF AND THE WALLET.DAT
       you should only have globalboost.conf and wallet.dat left in the folder
       make sure the wallet is closed
       before doing that. or you will have to do it again
       so you should only have the .conf and wallet.dat in that directory, with no wallet running

if it's not working, join us on the IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#GlobalBoost

if you did these steps, and tried to mine before the wallet synced.. then you may need to perform the steps again.. Don't start mining until the wallet syncs.

Stops at the 130 block http://prntscr.com/4l8n8k

my athlons got this problem

tried deleting all but wallet.dat and adding nodes to conf been like it for 20 minutes ish though

connecting fine just not getting blocks / syncing  Huh

not tried mining with it yet its just been sat there idle
if it's not working, join us on the IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#GlobalBoost

if you did these steps, and tried to mine before the wallet synced.. then you may need to perform the steps again.. Don't start mining until the wallet syncs.

tried deleting all but wallet.dat and adding nodes to conf been like it for 20 minutes ish though

legendary

Jump to: