Author

Topic: GlobalBoost-Y $BSTY GlobalBoost®, Yescrypt Social @NetworksManager™ - page 104. (Read 630277 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
my comp keep finding blocks but says they are not accepted by other nodes and will not be accepted , what to do?Huh?

you are doing what i did a while ago, mining a fork most likely. if you are not fully synched up then this is the issue. backup your wallet.dat file and delete the blockchain info from appdata dir. restart the wallet app and wait for it to fully synch blocks. then shut it down and replace the saved wallet.dat file. now you see if any of those phantom blocks were real..

if you are synched already then maybe youre lucky! and just in for a long wait.

would there have been this issue had the nodes worked? disconnect / desynch = mining your own fork = wake up to lots of blocks! but... oh well. the nodes seemed to work for some but whatever i put in did not last long enough to get a proper synch.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
my comp keep finding blocks but says they are not accepted by other nodes and will not be accepted , what to do?Huh?

What nodes do you have in the conf?

Also join us on IRC if you can, we can help in real time.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#GlobalBoost
legendary
Block drops every 10 minutes

This means that you have generated a block with 347 BSTY coins. But they cannot be spent yet after 120 additional blocks.
Thank you sir!

edit: how long will I get this 120 additional block?
its mean in 1200 minutes I will get this coin in balance?

Yes 20 Hours until the coins are matured

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
lol this coin is hard to mine. only foudn 1 block aand that was 8 hours ago lmao.
Activity: 79

This means that you have generated a block with 347 BSTY coins. But they cannot be spent yet after 120 additional blocks.
Thank you sir!

its mean in 1200 minutes I will get this coin in balance?
Activity: 444
Merit: 252

Thank you sir!

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
target block time of 10 minutes * 120 blocks
Thank you sir!

Activity: 96
sorry for my newbie question, I have got Immature coin for 347BSTY, what it is?
Activity: 656
Go Jupiter!
take long time to mature. we need pool.

A pool won't make it mature any faster. The mature time is tied to the block time/confirmations. It will just sit on the pool's server for 20 or so hours until it is paid out.
Merit: 252
1ST BSTY BOUNTY!!
POOL DEVELOPMENT

500 BSTY BOUNTY for help developing a stratum connection for GlobalBoost-Y using Yescrypt. Source code is here: https://github.com/GlobalBoost/GlobalBoost-Y

legendary

We have a bounty out for a pool if you know anyone.  Please help us by spreading the word.  The bounty is 500 BSTY.
Activity: 686
Activity: 96
Hi, for the moment the main node is at it max capacity. working on this issue now. have you tried to sync with one of these nodes

please joint us on the irc
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/GlobalBoost

to see how we can help.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
No-no-no-no-no, sync is OK. Where are the blocks?..  Grin
Activity: 249
No sync.... Fail coin.
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
2 PCs with i5 running @ 4 threads for all day long and no results. You could rename it in "Wasted electricity coin"  Grin Grin
Activity: 308
it's strange. Only orphans

Jump to: