Pages:
Author

Topic: GlobalBoost-Y $BSTY GlobalBoost®, Yescrypt Social @NetworksManager™ - page 98. (Read 630179 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 252
 Roll Eyes
Did you look at the rest of that guys posts? Seems to have an unhealthy obsession with some kid that I never heard of, sodomy(via his DM's which I have reported), and spamming bct threads...

I notice.. I saw our member post any comment that not exist (maybe deleted) ... He said this coin is SCAM ... so ??
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
I got 300+ immature. ) At last. I think it should cost a lot... So difficult to mine...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I notice.. I saw our member post any comment that not exist (maybe deleted) ... He said this coin is SCAM ... so ??
I'm assuming you are on Windows.. if so download the wallet here: https://mega.co.nz/#!skFnnY4b!w59FbMCNjSAXmh3vbzFgCn3gD51jfwq6Cz9dFwmsPEs

Don't start mining until the wallet syncs.

Who will be wallet solo?

Who can teach me?
Follow the instructions below, don't mine until the wallet syncs. if you still have problems join us on the IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#GlobalBoost

@ Globalboost or anyone that can help.

Sorry to repeat this.

I exited the wallet and tried to restart but I get this messgae:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Any ideas how to fix the wallet?

Thanks BSTDev!
Here is the clickable link to download the file: https://mega.co.nz/#!skFnnY4b!w59FbMCNjSAXmh3vbzFgCn3gD51jfwq6Cz9dFwmsPEs

remove your old block chain, keep the wallet and the globalboost.conf

download this file https://mega.co.nz/#!skFnnY4b!w59FbMCNjSAXmh3vbzFgCn3gD51jfwq6Cz9dFwmsPEs

and copy it to the place where you remove the old blockchain

the file contains the blockchain until block 284 and 4 good peers

if everything is good, then you will get the latest blocks and more peers

Activity: 68
Who will be wallet solo?

Who can teach me?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
@ Globalboost or anyone that can help.

Sorry to repeat this.

I exited the wallet and tried to restart but I get this messgae:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Any ideas how to fix the wallet?
Is there any minerd with YEScrypt release?

Not yet.  We have been asking around.  Help us out if you can.   Smiley
Cry Cry Cry I'm not that good in this ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
EgoPay is the other alternative for depositing USD to buy coins on C-CEX.  They also fail incredibly stupidly!  Their web site is freaking incapable of taking my $103, to deposit $100 in C-CEX.  It requires an account, but the account signup process does not work!!!

So, if anyone is wondering why the are exactly zero orders for BSTY coins on C-CEX, it's because you can't buy them with USD.  Period.

Bill

Im going to try not calling you stupid but you do realize that service explicitly states it does not accept US credit cards so it's probably a good idea to do some research prior to posting complete bullshit.

You also must realize EgoPay isn't ccex. .....Holy fawk man....
legendary
Activity: 952

Not yet.  We have been asking around.  Help us out if you can.   Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It is cool that they are listed... however, note that there are exactly zero buy or sell orders.  This is not, IMO, a weakness in GlobalBoost-Y coins, which may be use the strongest algorithm we've seen yet in any cryptocurrency.  Instead, this reflects the nearly completely useless value in the C-CEX exchange as a way to do real financial transactions.

The original Ripple (not the scam they run now) was an e-money system built using local currencies.  If I had $100 in my Ripple account, there would be zero friction in using it to buy stuff.  As it is, these BitCoin clones all suffer from BitCoin's fate - you can't even buy lunch with it.  No sane person would go to the effort of depositing only enough to buy lunch, because the effort is way more than lunch is worth.

To make this point a little stronger: I will buy lunch, meaning I'll PayPal you $10, for anyone who in the next 12 hours succeeds in depositing USD into a new C-CEX account, and then uses it to buy even one BSTY.  Good luck... I hope someone succeeds!
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
EgoPay is the other alternative for depositing USD to buy coins on C-CEX.  They also fail incredibly stupidly!  Their web site is freaking incapable of taking my $103, to deposit $100 in C-CEX.  It requires an account, but the account signup process does not work!!!

So, if anyone is wondering why the are exactly zero orders for BSTY coins on C-CEX, it's because you can't buy them with USD.  Period.

Bill
C-CEX sucks!  Here's an email they just sent me when I tried to deposit $100:

Date: 11.09.2014 04:34:40
Recipient: payeer.com
Comments: Add Funds toXXXX [YYYY]
Order ID: ZZZZ
Payeer ID: WWWW
Payment system: International VISA/MC/Maestro
Amount: 107.53 USD

Пocлe oплaты мы мoжeм зaпpocить фoтo дoкyмeнтoв для пpoвepки ecли Bы coвepшaeтe oплaтy c дaннoй кapты пepвый paз.

*** WTF?!?  Russian in a conformation email charging my US credit card?!?  Yeah... that builds confidence...

Please, note: We will request to submit your card and passport/ID clear photos for the one-time verification, in order to use your card with your Payeer account. Thank you.

*** You need my passport... yeah, right.  Clearly, this is going to be the new way we pay for things....

For pay order follow this link https://payeer.com/api/merchant/m.php?lang=en&m_historyid=25142807&m_historytm=1410395680&m_curorderid=4205204

*** Few people have worse English grammar than me, but you tripped my ultra-insensitive grammar alert!

If you have additional questions, please contact our support service:
https://payeer.com/en/contacts/

*** I just want to give you guys $107.53, so that I can place a GlobalBoost-Y order.  Why does this have to be hard?

Please, do not reply to this message.
OK, that was my first offer :-)  If you want $1, go fly a kite.  How about $0.02 per coin?
legendary
Being on the exchange is cool.  However, I happen to believe in these Yescrypt backed coins a tiny bit, and I'd rather by directly from the geeks on this list than through the exchange.

Anyone here who thinks their coins are worth less than one cent each should sell them to me.

You can send me email at [email protected].  I'll give you up to $10 for the first 1,000 coins with no trust between us.  However, if you stiff me, I'll simply let the world know you're a bastard on this thread.

Anyone interested in selling for 1 cent per coin?

Bill (aka WaywardGeek)

Being on the exchange is cool.  However, I happen to believe in these Yescrypt backed coins a tiny bit, and I'd rather by directly from the geeks on this list than through the exchange.

Anyone here who thinks their coins are worth less than one cent each should sell them to me.

You can send me email at [email protected].  I'll give you up to $10 for the first 1,000 coins with no trust between us.  However, if you stiff me, I'll simply let the world know you're a bastard on this thread.

Anyone interested in selling for 1 cent per coin?

Bill (aka WaywardGeek)
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Good job! btsy is listed on CEX
legendary
Read the readme files for compiling.

I followed the directions and installed a few things and it compiled just fine

Been mining on Ubuntu 14 since yesterday, managed to mine almost 7K so far

it works until make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] error 1

any ideas?

Can you join us on the IRC? https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#GlobalBoost

get assistance a lot faster.
Pages:
Jump to: