Pages:
Author

Topic: GlobalBoost-Y $BSTY GlobalBoost®, Yescrypt Social @NetworksManager™ - page 100. (Read 630179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
What's the best setup for i5 and i7?
same for everybody, install wallet, run, start mining solo for as many threads as you have cores, or as many threads as 2x cores if hyperthreading.  or add threads til you dont notice an increase in hash. (monitor temps)
What about the scan time?
i dont know where you would change scantime as theres no standalone miner, but with a 10 min blocktime im sure any reasonable scantime will be fine. if you wanted to save bandwidth generally increase scantime..
*apologies im not looking at the wallet this second. if it has scantime as an option just put in a default 10-15 seconds is what i run on gpu miners for coins over 1 min blocktimes. then again im not an expert...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
same for everybody, install wallet, run, start mining solo for as many threads as you have cores, or as many threads as 2x cores if hyperthreading.  or add threads til you dont notice an increase in hash. (monitor temps)
What about the scan time?
Looks like you should tell us!!
I believe the thread count automatically sets for the highest your machine can handle.. Let me know!
https://twitter.com/HardCoreAds

I found 6 blocks with a single core sempron 145!  Shocked Wink

I was just joking about the sempron. Which I thought was obvious. lol
legendary
Forget-about-it
*note hash fluctuates
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Looks like you should tell us!!
I believe the thread count automatically sets for the highest your machine can handle.. Let me know!
https://twitter.com/HardCoreAds

I found 6 blocks with a single core sempron 145!  Shocked Wink

Activity: 444
Merit: 252
That's awesome!!

I found 6 blocks with a single core sempron 145!  Shocked Wink

I found 6 blocks with a single core sempron 145!  Shocked Wink
legendary
Forget-about-it
  -_-    nah i dont. theres used to b threads for the cpu > gpu algo modders for requests and help, but minerd was usually already provided.

Hey jasemoney.  I did drop a line in the minerd bct thread.  I found it after a little searching.  We will have to wait and see if I get a response.  

Edit:  Here is a link to the thread.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8755104
cool thanks for taking the time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
  -_-    nah i dont. theres used to b threads for the cpu > gpu algo modders for requests and help, but minerd was usually already provided.

Hey jasemoney.  I did drop a line in the minerd bct thread.  I found it after a little searching.  We will have to wait and see if I get a response.  

Edit:  Here is a link to the thread.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8755104
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
legendary
Forget-about-it
24 hrs w/ nothin for me -_- I'll prob shut it down after next 8 hours
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Thank you for your suggestions. we are preparing a new update to be released in few hours.

I have some suggestions, dev team you should have to disable Mining function until sync completed ... Its a good one to put in the next update......
Activity: 79
I have some suggestions, dev team you should have to disable Mining function until sync completed ... Its a good one to put in the next update......
Activity: 79
?
I'm not saying that at all..
Sorry about the misunderstanding.

ok.. I humbly apologize..
we are all working very hard, and juggling multiple GlobalBoost projects..
please accept my sincere apology.

I did respond.. Maybe it had logged you off? I think it said "no nickname"

Globalboost, Were you same the one that wanted to buy BSTY for bounties  in irc? If so, I didn't appreciate you left me waiting for over an hour after you said 'one sec"... actually you completely ignored me after that. At least respond back with a message so I didn't have to wait.

That was very rude and unprofessional, even if you're a "founder."

If not, ignore my statement.

Dude, I sat there waiting for one hour. How are you going to say you responded to me. I was in the irc channel the whole time. You said 'one sec' and never responded.

I was chatting in the normal irc chat.

Way to kill a coin like that man. not cool

So you lied about responding? I will not take your apology. Way to kill your image, the team's image, and lastly, the coin's image.

ok.. I humbly apologize..
we are all working very hard, and juggling multiple GlobalBoost projects..
please accept my sincere apology.

Globalboost, Were you same the one that wanted to buy BSTY for bounties  in irc? If so, I didn't appreciate you left me waiting for over an hour after you said 'one sec"... actually you completely ignored me after that. At least respond back with a message so I didn't have to wait.

Dude, I sat there waiting for one hour. How are you going to say you responded to me. I was in the irc channel the whole time. You said 'one sec' and never responded.

I was chatting in the normal irc chat.

Way to kill a coin like that man. not cool

Yes,
Make sure to wait until the wallet syncs. Then click the "Mining" icon
Here is the clickable link to download the Windows wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!skFnnY4b!w59FbMCNjSAXmh3vbzFgCn3gD51jfwq6Cz9dFwmsPEs

Max coins is 24mil
We're working on a block explorer. We also have a 500 BSTY bounty for one, if you are interested.

any block explorer?

anyone checked maxcoin supply etc?
how to mine?
solo?
Pages:
Jump to: