Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 41. (Read 113364 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Glad to be part of this community... Success to the project and Goodluck to the Dev
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
 I think this will get a very rich response from the people and will get successful in the future,joined your telegram group ,
I think this is a coin to hodl!!
Best luck dev!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Combining this project with Blockchain technology opens a great opportunity for investors. Really nice project!
Activity: 644
Looks like a very nice project with a good team.
I look forward on your success devs
Good luck
Activity: 280
A good project to follow to the apex. Good work admin. Now this is a coin to hodl
Activity: 233
Interesting project that I think could have some potential with the right direct and a community behind it. I’d like to throw my support behind the project in any way I am able to. I’d also like to wish the dev team and community good luck.
Activity: 434
Thank you, very good project. Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing. I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Activity: 246

super project, do you plan to translate it into Russian?  Smiley
Activity: 56
A coin development with the mindset to profer currency solution especially when it comes to size, price and infrastructure is definitely a great thinking and I strongly believe this project will thrive well, closely monitoring as the project unfolds, Good luck to the team and developer.
Activity: 532
An amazing ideas. The promising project that everyone's looking for. The content is great. Good job to the developers.
Activity: 84
Wide range of service which is very easy to use designed for the community . Great project.
Activity: 13
You look have great experience,all details is here thank you for updates i join .continue
Activity: 31
I like the idea of a basket with various global currencies. This project seems to have a solid team. I can only hope for and wish you the best.
Activity: 151
This is a long term project but surely will benefit all of us. I'll be happy to join in the Crowdsale. Is there a bounty program Dev?
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
followed this project since day one and its going very good. its getting populair
Activity: 80
Looks great concept and innovation, also I see the team looks professional and experienced. i'm sure this poject can be famous soon
Activity: 15
I believe Globcoin brings very insightful and innovative solution to crypto-space. Definitely, a project to watch out for.
Activity: 336
Плaниpyeтcя ли пepeвoд нa pyccкий язык?
Activity: 128
Your project is unique and great to build up currency baskets that is amazing concept all crypto currency in one place.
Activity: 59
hi globcoin team,
i'm here for participate your telegram campaign
thank you for your amazing opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: