Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 42. (Read 113364 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
the team looks experienced, i'm sure this project will successful if all teams works well
Good luck and wish your guys success...  Smiley
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Amazing dev behind an amazing project. I will look forward to the success of this one, sounds really a great one and I will keep myself updated.
Activity: 28
this projectis on course to change payment system for Good. incredible minds here
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Like the idea of the currency baskets, looking forward to broader adoption of your project.
Activity: 23
I have always found these projects backed exceptionally striking
For this same curiosity, I will follow the project very closely, because I find it extremely interesting.  
Activity: 70
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Which Exchanges will list Globcoin after ICO? Do you have preliminary agreements?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
The token will distribution after limit participant ?
Activity: 102
This is a token that intends to solve problems it has already identified. Excellent!!! I'll be following this closely.
Activity: 20
you develop coin use etherum smartcontrac
how much total suply coin dev
how much minimum reach in ico selling
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Causes respect the fact that the project team is presented in sufficient detail. This immediately indicates a serious approach to the case.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Is there is a pre-stage beta test peirod ? do you need help ?

Right now it is the ICO stages whereby the team is doing marketing and working on the products. The team may open up the project for testers to try it out but for right now, creating awareness and exposure will be the key element of Globcoins.
Activity: 18
Is there is a pre-stage beta test peirod ? do you need help ?
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
A good project, I hope it will be a financial success and support for the community.
Activity: 60
I agree with the three problems that this project advocates. I hope that this token will solve those problems.
Activity: 48
a lot of information about the project, this raises confidence in the project
Activity: 163
Im Going to give this project a 5 stars
They deserve it here on its Ann thread.
Interesting project and very promising on its roadmap.
Good Job Team
Activity: 66
when the platform will be launch ?, i cant wait any longer to give it a try ...
Activity: 35
Where can we see the roadmap?
Pages:
Jump to: