Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 43. (Read 113364 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far and really hope big with this project and able to generate profits for all parties especially the team that has worked maximally
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Curiously, if I correctly understood, it will be something
something the Bank, but in the role of bankers will be
all users, it's nice)
I actively use as an investor, join us!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Interesting project
Activity: 252
Merit: 25
I think this is quite an interesting project for storing assets. It will be in demand by users. Thanks to the developers and good luck.
Activity: 350
Currency basket is cool!  Wink
Activity: 13
This is a good looking coin, and I like the fact that one of its main functions is speed.  I also like the security aspect.  Nice job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,
very nice project. Probably missed the information - correctly I understand that the dividends that will be received from the "basket" will be paid in your coins? Or somehow differently?
Thanks.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
When you say 5% of gold as part of the basket. Are you saying that investors can trade gold for globcoin?
Activity: 56
The idea is seems to be interesting, but tell me please what do you mean under "global village"?
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
And yet is your project intended for large customers or will it be able to use smaller ones?
Activity: 442
I still don't understand what this coin is about. Can you explain in simple English?
Activity: 21
Hi, I have a question about the speed of transactions and when you'll be on coinexchage?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
The barrier of size: the wholesale foreign exchange market only trade in large amounts

Did you mean you will accepted every sized amounts ?, looks exciting but hope it will come earlier

The tokens you have can be used on their platform that facilitate the exchange. So there will not be too much restriction but there may be restriction on the level of clearance for each account.
Activity: 84
The barrier of size: the wholesale foreign exchange market only trade in large amounts

Did you mean you will accepted every sized amounts ?, looks exciting but hope it will come earlier
Activity: 308
You say your first currency basket will consist of 15 currencies plus 5% gold with everything being asset-backed. Who is taking care of the assets backing Globcoin? A central authority I presume?
Activity: 56
Beautiful site, added all the popular social network, it is possible to participate in airdrop, in General I'm satisfied. It would've extended the bounty of the company, would have made it in social networks and added to the company signature here on the forum.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Serious project, I didnt immediately understand basic idea. I understand that if more economy will developing in countries from which depends your company token value, then more your token course will grow? This is very reasonable move, there will not be too much differences in your company token price, because everywhere economy developing differently, that will allow investors easily understand your tokens course and his demand.
legendary
any translation bounty for hindi language ?

The translation bounty for hindi language has already been claimed and the work for hindi translation has been done. Do have a look at the first page for the link to the corresponding site.
Activity: 175
any translation bounty for hindi language ?
legendary
Thanks for all the heart warming messages. It is so great to see so many people are interested in Globcoin. Do join our telegram group if you have not to have the latest updates on Globcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: