Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 45. (Read 113364 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 100
Participate in Airdrop 2.
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
I've seen similar solutions. but I'm sure that your project compares favorably with alternative ones. good luck!
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Just added Globcoin ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Globcoin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
A new project with great potentials. I hope this project will be a success and Im also hoping that more investors will support this project. Good luck dev, more power and more profits to come.
Activity: 28
Hello guyz! I'm with you and good luck! your airdrop is the future!
Activity: 56
So agree the idea has a future! But I hope you win the competition!
Activity: 122
Hi! Really awesome project, and i will fill out this iardrop form and hope will be a Bounty campaign for this project, because i want to join

Following this project because i believe it will be good in the future. Good luck With your project. This is a great and inspiring...
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
nice work dev i support your coin continue
Activity: 31
Excited for this project! Looks great Smiley
Activity: 56
GlobCoin as the name sounds can become a true Global Crypto Currency of choice.
Activity: 77
Interesting initiative.  Nice coin. I wish see your coin on different exchanges/ hopefully this project run successfully.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Basket of currencies? sounds like a bank or institution. Or am I missing something else. Anyways goodluck
Activity: 112
i will stay in the Telegram group through the ICO sale to qualify for the airdrop. THANK DEV

Activity: 61
hopefully this projeck can run without any obstacle
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Is there a roadmap?

Yes there is a roadmap for the Globcoin project. It can be found on the first post of this thread. You can also read the whitepaper for more details. I will add the roadmap below for your references.

Activity: 532
It is very different and unique from the other. Many investors will going to invest for sure and a promising project.
Activity: 83
Dear Dev

Have a great team for a great project. Wish you all success

regards
Balaji
Activity: 13
Hello 👋 guys. I sae your link anf i love 😍 whay you're doing. Im eager tp support you and. E a part of you
Activity: 193
Really nice concept that you first think about the real world problems and then try to solve it with the future technology Blockchain. I think this project can be really successful. Keep it up and the community will follow automatically and you will get strong. Keep up the good work I will keep an eye on it. Thank you team
Pages:
Jump to: