Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 44. (Read 113364 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 0
The fact that this project aim to solve three (3) problems of real world which are barrier of size, price and infrastructure in currency make me to love this project.

Great work by the Team!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I find globcoin very interesting. What do you mean with "baskets"? Which exchanges are you aiming for in the next quarter?
Activity: 8
It seems like an interesting project. Is your white paper out yet?
Activity: 40
This project seems to be awesome for me and also the aim of this project is quite impressive... The team seems to be giant and professionals so this will be a great success..all the best team!
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
An interesting idea of ​​buying currency ..i love this idea and in support of it
Activity: 32
Awesome project..I like projects that tend to break barriers and make things easier for people to access..Good team and roadmap..success dev
Activity: 19
Amazing project you have here, and the purpose clearly stated out, but please what exchanges do you have in mind to trade tokens.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Would be more interested to learn about the roadmap and the execution happened so far.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
a new best project ive ever seen,
so very interesting,
makes us more humble for doing
a thing that will make us success...
Activity: 280
I watched the video presentation. Exciting, hope will succeed
Activity: 11
Good luck for your new project. Regards.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
It is an idea with infinite spread.
I am looking forward to the future.
I appreciate being able to participate in airdrop.
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
With just a click of a button, we want our individual clients in the future to be able to buy a basket of specific fiat currency and then add it to the current multi-currency GLOBCOIN prepaid card which is already running successfully
An interesting idea of ​​buying currency on a global scale. I hope the project has a great future.
Activity: 8
The project looks potential, and I have strong belief that more and more investor will support the project in the future. Please keep the project work and on track, devs.
 THis project sounds very very interesing
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
This project is sure to be successful, globcoin has a good ICO rating
Activity: 75
Concept is promising. Good luck devs!
Activity: 29
Globcoin great hope for this project, hopefully grow rapidly and benefit the holder ...
Activity: 55
hope for
good development of project
best wishes
Activity: 15
I need join the project and good luck for you're team.
Activity: 357
Interesting project. I think this is promising. Wish u luck.
Pages:
Jump to: