Pages:
Author

Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard - page 14. (Read 103598 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
btw. someone buy for a moment on poloniex 1 Gnosis for 5000 BTC.

This mean, Gnosis had for a moment, the highest marketcap in crypto history.

Over 70.000 Billion Dollar!

Bitcoins marketcap for example is only 23 Billion Dollar.  Cheesy
Activity: 910
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
how much total coins of gno now?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
GNO will be on Kraken today:

http://blog.kraken.com/post/160097978557/kraken-to-open-gnosis-gno-trading

Kraken is pleased to announce that trading for Gnosis (GNO) tokens will launch shortly after GNO tokens are released to ICO auction buyers on Monday May 1, 17:09:49 UTC. Order books will be enabled sometime in the few hours before tokens are released and traders can start placing buy orders at that time (traders can place sell orders once they have a GNO balance).

Which Gnosis Pairs Will Be Available For Trading?
    Gnosis-Ethereum (GNO/ETH)
    Gnosis-Bitcoin (GNO/BTC)
    Gnosis-U.S. Dollar (GNO/USD)
    Gnosis-Euro (GNO/EUR)
Activity: 840

No one trusts IOUs pointless to list them, especially if you aren't a top tier exchange.
Activity: 840
You can trade GNOSIS futures on Bitmex. Already X3 and only a beginning.
Everybody will tell you that price is irrationnal, that you should sell and short as much as possible at current price.

BUT
because it is contratcs and not real coins, the whales who invested 40% of ICO in a few minutes will easily push prices here to be as high as possible before entering exchanges.
Everybody will look at bitmex as the basis for market prices.

Like usual, the contract will go as high as possible before entering exchanges, like ZCASH which went to 10 BTC each (ceiling) or Lisk which went X100.
It attracts noobs to short with leverage. Then you will be margin called because there is infinite potential to margin call every short for Market Maker. Ironically, the more shorts there are, the more the price will rise, making shorts easy targets for margin calls.
The liquidity is so weak that doubling in price and liquidate everybody is so easy.

Yup, it's exactly like the movie 'the big short'. You can be correct, but if you don't have deep enough pockets you won't outlast the market's irrationality. In this case it's pure manipulation. So it's a good short, just make sure you are verrry conservatively leveraged. I made a lot on zcash when they were trying to pump it to the moon Cheesy It was the only place to short at the time.

It's also impossible to predict how Gnosis will be valued. If the market discounts the locked in tokens we could see $200 gnosis for a long time.

Well of course it could pump initially, but at a $2 Billion market cap, that's a gamble I'm more than willing to take. Def not sustainable imo. Smells like Zcash all over again.

There is no $2 billion market cap. Only 15% of the tokens are on the market. The only people that think it should be valued on total token value are those who missed the sale.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
what time open gno in kraken,polo and trex?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132
Whats real difference between Gnosis and Augur?
I see that similar project....
Activity: 17
Help i can still go to my gnosis wallet to send eth there so i can still send ethereum to receive gnosis or not?? please help
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 13
Seems like it will be available on Poloniex one week after end of ICO
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Any exchange platform to buy Gno when it going circulate tmmrw?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
How different is this project from Augur? which also using ETH

No difference its just Augur has been a slow development
Activity: 425
im looking to buy if someone is selling
Activity: 361
How different is this project from Augur? which also using ETH
They are similar
Activity: 196