Pages:
Author

Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard - page 11. (Read 103598 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
I am watching you Gnosis.
I am also watching:) I have 7 I would like 1M for each :p Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
On Polo, I think, is preparing for pump. The walls are for bay, and there are few GNO in resistance . Soon to the moon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello, I'd like to know how we can lock gnosis to generate wiz in a practical manner. Is already available that option? Can I do with myetherwallet? Or I need some special wallet? Thanks

Hi, I think the best and fastest way to get the answer is to contact the team in their official slack, you can join via this link https://slack.gnosis.pm
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Hello, I'd like to know how we can lock gnosis to generate wiz in a practical manner. Is already available that option? Can I do with myetherwallet? Or I need some special wallet? Thanks
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL
Hi guys,
I've released a new video about Top 5 projects on Ethereum blockchain, Golem is mentioned. You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO7AsnnBE_Q

Activity: 117
GNO dev keep too many tokens, it lead to no person paying attention on it.

Hope project gets big enough to capitalize all these token amount, in the short term I may see my GNO still raise in price besides the profit we already took.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
GNO dev keep too many tokens, it lead to no person paying attention on it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
so it's not POS or POW? can't seem to find that, or is the only reward the WIZ?  sounds like an awesome project.

good luck to the project
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

How do one mine such token? Is this POW ethash too?
Activity: 80
this one is so overvalued. how can someone really value it more than dash?

Because coinmarketcap.com isn't showing the real market cap of Gnosis. If people would realise that market cap is actually 10 times the actual value they would dump the shit out of this alt...

Well it has a 95% premine for them and cap is not showed, but in short term it is giving profit to us, even if they have 95% with a good control and no dump it doesn't mean anything for market health, unlike other projects who keep 1% premine and coin dumps to the shit due to lack of support from founders.

Lesson: Premine is risky only in the wrong hands.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Polar bears are left handed

Because coinmarketcap.com isn't showing the real market cap of Gnosis. If people would realise that market cap is actually 10 times the actual value they would dump the shit out of this alt...
Activity: 30
there is definitely a bubble with cryptocurrency market but that isnt necessarily a bad thing. sometimes bubbles help get the ball rolling for projects by attracting users with hype. definitely not a bad thing for bitcoin.

Well, it is not bad for the cryptocurrencies, but it can be for the people who buy them. It leverages humans' natural disposition for gambling.

Regarding what I wrote about market caps, even they are not comparable, as was central theme of some recent article (the whole coin supply cannot be accurately valued based on a subset available to the markets, which can be substantially smaller).
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

I am actually amazed of its current value. It kept on rising along with Bitcoin and I myself is wondering what can be the big basis of its rise. Well, no coin is problem-free but I expect that there must be a good group of people behind this asset so it can really continue to grow and realize its full potential.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
hey did you guys hear about Bancor? maybe you can somehow work with them.
check their slack https://bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

Nice try to promote your project here,but I dont think this will work out.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
What was the ICO price, I had a chance to join ICO but passed.

Hello, when the auction was closed the GNO price was $29,6 per 1 Gno(1 Eth=$49.5) => 1 GNO was 0.59 ETH.
Activity: 23
I browsed the Consensys account on Github and saw gnosis.js repository. Is Consensys behind Gnosis? I don't think it is stressed much but I admit I do not follow Gnosis too closely. While raising concerns about centralization, it nevertheless increases trustworthiness of the project for me.

In my opinion most of the cryptocurrency market is overvalued, it is something like contemporary gold rush or Dutch tulip exchange. But it is certainly not valued more than Dash (678M vs 118M according to coinmarketcap.com). Don't let decimal places fool you, they are arbitrary.

there is definitely a bubble with cryptocurrency market but that isnt necessarily a bad thing. sometimes bubbles help get the ball rolling for projects by attracting users with hype. definitely not a bad thing for bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
What was the ICO price, I had a chance to join ICO but passed.
Activity: 103
hey did you guys hear about Bancor? maybe you can somehow work with them.
check their slack https://bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/
Pages:
Jump to: