Pages:
Author

Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard - page 12. (Read 103598 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I browsed the Consensys account on Github and saw gnosis.js repository. Is Consensys behind Gnosis? I don't think it is stressed much but I admit I do not follow Gnosis too closely. While raising concerns about centralization, it nevertheless increases trustworthiness of the project for me.

Hi, Gnosis,was the first project founded within the Consensus Systems (ConsenSys) Ethereum development studio, who has announced its decentralized platform for prediction markets, check this article . In case you are interested just google it or join the Gnosis community in slack.

Thanks for the link. I came across ConsenSys on many Ethereum projects, it seems to be one of the players with big impact on the Ethereum ecosystem, did not know it started with Gnosis.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
I browsed the Consensys account on Github and saw gnosis.js repository. Is Consensys behind Gnosis? I don't think it is stressed much but I admit I do not follow Gnosis too closely. While raising concerns about centralization, it nevertheless increases trustworthiness of the project for me.

Hi, Gnosis,was the first project founded within the Consensus Systems (ConsenSys) Ethereum development studio, who has announced its decentralized platform for prediction markets, check this article . In case you are interested just google it or join the Gnosis community in slack.
Activity: 30

this one is so overvalued. how can someone really value it more than dash?

In my opinion most of the cryptocurrency market is overvalued, it is something like contemporary gold rush or Dutch tulip exchange. But it is certainly not valued more than Dash (678M vs 118M according to coinmarketcap.com). Don't let decimal places fool you, they are arbitrary.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
this one is so overvalued. how can someone really value it more than dash?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
We need an update by the devs asap or GNO gonna go down big time I'm afraid.

Not much update you will find here related to Gnosis,you need to be on the slack channel to get instant updates.I have been following this thread for months and were not much updates from the past and only thing was a flash sale that came up here
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
We need an update by the devs asap or GNO gonna go down big time I'm afraid.
Activity: 35
This could be huuge! I have feeling GNO is going to be $500 this month! All in!!!! all my money in!!!!!!!!

I dont think that 500$ is going to be reached by this month end without any development from the team,Once we get to know their road map plus frequent updates on the development front this will be achievable and that too may take 8-10 months

Isn't Gnosis the ICO where investors only bought 5% or so for 12mil $ ?
Activity: 34
Gnosis made too many people foolish..............no need of Gnosis because there is Augur with same features already. No need of Gnosis at all.
Activity: 378
I had the same idea several years ago, but it seemed to difficult to me back in the days. I am really glad someone decided to make a prediction market, as you call it.
Following
Good luck!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

You guys have got the right 'product' to attract the "greater fool".

Who knows? Combined with manipulated available supply and Poloniex systemic manipulation, $500 is not out of the question.

I'll bet nobody here wants to be on the buy side of that trade though! Or should I have said "predict" in this context (to avoid legal problems?  Cheesy )
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
This could be huuge! I have feeling GNO is going to be $500 this month! All in!!!! all my money in!!!!!!!!

I dont think that 500$ is going to be reached by this month end without any development from the team,Once we get to know their road map plus frequent updates on the development front this will be achievable and that too may take 8-10 months
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
What can the Gnosis (GNO) holders advantages be other than holding currency tokens?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Mkt cap ridiculously high based on supply. The manipulation is beautiful

Isn't it though? When it crashes, it will comedown hard. Not FUD, just common sense.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Mkt cap ridiculously high based on supply. The manipulation is beautiful
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
Activity: 322
What is the decimal for myetherwallet ?
I don't understand what you're talking about,decimal?
Activity: 322
Ok i read now the thread.

So there are only 417k coins in ciruclation and 40% of the coins buy 2 investors who dont will sell imo.

This mean there are only 250k in total circulation = only a really small 15 million Dollar marketcap.

That's why this is going much higher...  Cool

Buckle up  Grin
lol,circulation market value is not high Tongue
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
What is the decimal for myetherwallet ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Ok i read now the thread.

So there are only 417k coins in ciruclation and 40% of the coins buy 2 investors who dont will sell imo.

This mean there are only 250k in total circulation = only a really small 15 million Dollar marketcap.

That's why this is going much higher...  Cool

Buckle up  Grin
it could go easy to 0.1 just hold your coin!

It better be coz due work I only managed to invest in it about an hour ago Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: