Pages:
Author

Topic: God is Reality - page 16. (Read 10927 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
June 05, 2014, 05:58:44 AM
Yes, sometimes certain members end up with arguments ad hominem or even insults.

But if we won't argue about religion and politics, life will be very boring.

You must be fun at parties.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence
June 05, 2014, 01:56:57 AM
Yes, sometimes certain members end up with arguments ad hominem or even insults.

But if we won't argue about religion and politics, life will be very boring.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
June 05, 2014, 01:53:21 AM
Should not create this thread in the first place.

Politic and religion open up for debate don't have good ending.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 05, 2014, 01:20:26 AM
I wouldn't call it non existence then.  I'd call it lack of perception or something of the likes.

Everything exists everywhere.
They're called hallucinations.  People not on drugs/not crazy don't have them

over my dead body
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 05, 2014, 12:42:04 AM
You are very lost.  I was there one day and I feel sorry for you because I know how much of a struggle I went through and the depression my negativity led to.

But I'm not lost.  I understand the successful path I am on and I embrace it!  I'm not depressed, I'm not negative, I'm not living in a motel without a family to care for me.

You seem to turn everything negative if it goes against your way of thinking.  Try sticking to the facts and promoting your agenda in a way the average person will understand - not the average stoner.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
June 05, 2014, 12:38:23 AM
You are very lost.  I was there one day and I feel sorry for you because I know how much of a struggle I went through and the depression my negativity led to.
Vod
legendary
June 05, 2014, 12:03:44 AM
Vod, I feel sorry for you.

I understand why you feel this way.

You and I had a rational argument and you lost.

Your ego could not take the hit so your mind twisted the facts so that you won.

Telling me you feel sorry for me is your way of feeling good even after losing.

Smiley

legendary
You cannot kill love
June 05, 2014, 12:03:27 AM
Vod, I feel sorry for you.
Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 11:59:21 PM
God is really real. God is good all the time.

Yes, newbies (with no reputation to lose) seem to post that all the time.  Do you have any facts, or are you another dank?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 04, 2014, 11:53:00 PM
God is really real. God is good all the time.
Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 11:46:33 PM
All you're doing is proving me right with your untruthful posts.

Actually no, I'm proving you wrong with factsSmiley

legendary
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 11:42:01 PM
don't be a tardo.  you should understand by now that we're all recycled materials.  rise and fall to be born again. do something fulfilling for the common good and contribute a drop to the pool of knowledge.  that's the only thing you can leave behind anyway. your window of opportunity is just a razor thin slice of an endless road. ahh now that's relativity. Wink

religion is for the lesser mind. unable to define their path. fear of isolation and rejection. desperate to cling on to something. sadly most have no idea why they cling on in the first place.

when i ask myself if i were god, would i have shaped the world like this. with harmony, order, and dualism? puzzling questions, but the answers lie within all of us.  keep probing! Smiley

i feel its necessary for the human form, until we meet singularity for transcendence.

anyway, earth and mother-sun wont last forever. act now. life's a test. don't fail it.

Religions are meant to be a guide for people to find singularity within their self, though I agree that many are not used in the sense that the people who idealized them originally intended.

We should each look into ourself and find our own religion that makes sense to us.  This is spirituality and that is how one reaches a state of egodeath, nirvana, buddhahood.

The ascension is around the corner, I wouldn't want to miss out.  It just takes peace, it just takes faith and forgiveness and you'll have the ability to ascend into the infinitely positive feedback loop.

If nothing is nothing then everything is everything.

It's very simple math vod, look at the polarity of the words.

No, it's not simple math, it's simple nonsense.   Wink  Did you even study math in your limited education?

Can't have a discussion with you when you turn into nonsense dank.  Come back tomorrow before you shoot up.  Smiley

You're just a defamation troll vod.  I've never shot up anything into my body and I've told you this countless times.  All you're doing is proving me right with your untruthful posts.

What did anyone do to you to make you this way vod?
Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 11:39:29 PM

No, it's not simple math, it's simple nonsense.   Wink  Did you even study math in your limited education?

Can't have a discussion with you when you turn into nonsense dank.  Come back tomorrow before you shoot up.  Smiley
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 11:37:40 PM
I wouldn't call it non existence then.  I'd call it lack of perception or something of the likes.

So you are saying *in my reality* a two headed dog, defying everything we know of physics, actually is sitting here but I can't perceive him/her for some dank reason?

If that is the argument you want to make, I guess that's an easy win for me.  Smiley

No - that is a conclusion you are drawing with no supporting evidence, like most of your posts.

With your failure to produce a counter argument, I guess I come out the "winner" in this discussion.

You can try again tomorrow night dank.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
June 04, 2014, 11:28:48 PM
don't be a tardo.  you should understand by now that we're all recycled materials.  rise and fall to be born again. do something fulfilling for the common good and contribute a drop to the pool of knowledge.  that's the only thing you can leave behind anyway. your window of opportunity is just a razor thin slice of an endless road. ahh now that's relativity. Wink

religion is for the lesser mind. unable to define their path. fear of isolation and rejection. desperate to cling on to something. sadly most have no idea why they cling on in the first place.

when i ask myself if i were god, would i have shaped the world like this. with harmony, order, and dualism? puzzling questions, but the answers lie within all of us.  keep probing! Smiley

i feel its necessary for the human form, until we meet singularity for transcendence.

anyway, earth and mother-sun wont last forever. act now. life's a test. don't fail it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
June 04, 2014, 11:27:09 PM
I wouldn't call it non existence then.  I'd call it lack of perception or something of the likes.

They're called hallucinations.  People not on drugs/not crazy don't have them

Edit: 1000th post *throws confetti*
Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 11:22:55 PM

So you are saying *in my reality* a two headed dog, defying everything we know of physics, actually is sitting here but I can't perceive him/her for some dank reason?

If that is the argument you want to make, I guess that's an easy win for me.  Smiley

No - that is a conclusion you are drawing with no supporting evidence, like most of your posts.

With your failure to produce a counter argument, I guess I come out the "winner" in this discussion.

You can try again tomorrow night dank.  Smiley
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 11:16:08 PM
I wouldn't call it non existence then.  I'd call it lack of perception or something of the likes.

Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 11:02:07 PM
You may perceive something to not exist in your reality, but it still exists.  A two headed vod pet exists in another parallel dimension.

So we agree that in my reality, a two headed Vod pet does not exist, right?  It "may" exist elsewhere, but in my reality, and all those of sound mind, it does not exist.

We are multidimensional by our very nature.  We bend through time and space and are capable of dreaming.  We are multidimensional beings.

Again, stop with the nonsense dank only talk.  Conversation requires communication that both parties can understand.

Back on topic, now that we agree that something can not exist in a specific reality, the term "non existence" has logical and actual meaning... right? 
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 10:55:15 PM
You may perceive something to not exist in your reality, but it still exists.  A two headed vod pet exists in another parallel dimension.

We are multidimensional by our very nature.  We bend through time and space and are capable of dreaming.  We are multidimensional beings.
Pages:
Jump to: