Pages:
Author

Topic: God is Reality - page 17. (Read 10927 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 04, 2014, 10:42:09 PM
If it is something then it indeed exists because something is not nothing.

It is fallacious to think our tiny human perception can qualify or quantify everything that exists in our infinite universe.

I don't need to quantify everything in our universe to state as a fact that I don't have a two headed dog.  A two headed Vod pet does not exist.

We must dive beyond the conscious egoistic mind to comprehend the totality existence, and in that moment you would be experiencing egodeath or nirvana, which is everything, not nothing.

You're falling back into your garbage spew that only you can understand... you were doing so well having an actual conversation.  Sad

So to get back on topic, do you understand how something can not exist?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 10:39:33 PM
If it is something then it indeed exists because something is not nothing.

It is fallacious to think our tiny human perception can qualify or quantify everything that exists in our infinite universe.

We must dive beyond the conscious egoistic mind to comprehend the totality existence, and in that moment you would be experiencing egodeath or nirvana, which is everything, not nothing.
Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 10:34:08 PM
If it doesn't exist how did you think of it?  You connected to the reality where it does exist.

There are infinite dimensions.  Non existence is impossible.

I thought of the phrase "non existence" because the phrase exists.  You can search the phrase on Google and come up with results.  The phrase "non existence" means something that does not exist.  i.e. My two headed pet is non existent.

I'm making it as simple as I can without taking psychology classes geared towards your disorder... so do you understand?

Edit:  using the word "impossible" implies that you do understand that some things cannot be.....
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 10:31:12 PM
If it doesn't exist how did you think of it?  You connected to the reality where it does exist.

There are infinite dimensions.  Non existence is impossible.
Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
You didn't answer me.  How does something not exist?  Please fathom that out for me.

If non existence does not exist then please explain how something does not exist?

Something does not exist if it does not exist.  For example, I don't have a two headed dog.  It does not exist.

"Non existence" is describing something that does not exist.  The description is what exists.

Understand?
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 10:21:08 PM
You didn't answer me.  How does something not exist?  Please fathom that out for me.

If non existence does not exist then please explain how something does not exist?
Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 10:13:11 PM
Please enlighten me as to how non existence can exist vod.

Can you tell me/anyone how to communicate with you?

Everything anyone posts is just met with "because it is god and you are god".

When I post something seriously for your benefit, I have doubts you can understand it, because that is how you portray yourself - as a fool.   Undecided

If something doesn't exist, then you can say it has non existence. 

legendary
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 10:05:50 PM
You seem to take me quite seriously considering you constantly follow me around and troll me.

God is positivity, satan is negativity.  Love, hate.  Light, dark.  Soul, ego.  Everything, nothing.  etc.

If those don't exist then perhaps you should tap into your mind a little further.

And the 90% of the world that believes in god.  I guess they're all just crazy for believing in love and not worshiping matter.

There was a time that more than 90% of the people believed the world was flat.  Yes, they were wrong, even though they were the overwhelming majority.  As education spreads, the belief in fairy tales drops in normal, healthy minds.  This is why I don't blame you for what you believe, as your mind is damaged beyond repair, as proven recently when your parents paid for some very good medical help.

God doesn't exist.  Satan doesn't exist.  "Everything" doesn't exist.  Taking you seriously does not exist.  You won't ever understand this, but it doesn't make it less real, same as the earth being round.

Please enlighten me as to how non existence can exist vod.
Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 08:47:23 PM
I have to say this was a pretty good post
Hope I don't get neg trusted for agreeing with dank in off topic section

You and dank should get along.  He's a scammer as well!   Wink
Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 08:43:05 PM
You seem to take me quite seriously considering you constantly follow me around and troll me.

God is positivity, satan is negativity.  Love, hate.  Light, dark.  Soul, ego.  Everything, nothing.  etc.

If those don't exist then perhaps you should tap into your mind a little further.

And the 90% of the world that believes in god.  I guess they're all just crazy for believing in love and not worshiping matter.

There was a time that more than 90% of the people believed the world was flat.  Yes, they were wrong, even though they were the overwhelming majority.  As education spreads, the belief in fairy tales drops in normal, healthy minds.  This is why I don't blame you for what you believe, as your mind is damaged beyond repair, as proven recently when your parents paid for some very good medical help.

God doesn't exist.  Satan doesn't exist.  "Everything" doesn't exist.  Taking you seriously does not exist.  You won't ever understand this, but it doesn't make it less real, same as the earth being round.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
June 04, 2014, 08:34:12 PM
I like these threads - lets me know which accounts not to take seriously when they post.

God is the universe vod.  You are part of the universe.  To not believe in god is to believe in negativity, falsity and basically satan, that which is a negatively opposite god.

Coming from a former atheist.

You are one account that nobody takes seriously when you post.  You ignore reality.  Your god and satan do not exist to normal, sane people.

I have to say this was a pretty good post
Hope I don't get neg trusted for agreeing with dank in off topic section
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 08:22:09 PM
I like these threads - lets me know which accounts not to take seriously when they post.

God is the universe vod.  You are part of the universe.  To not believe in god is to believe in negativity, falsity and basically satan, that which is a negatively opposite god.

You are one account that nobody takes seriously when you post.  You ignore reality.  Your god and satan do not exist to normal, sane people.

Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 06:40:25 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 04:33:07 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 04, 2014, 04:05:34 PM
every time i see these types of threads, i immediately think of dank.. and it's to my surprise that it's not him.
Vod
legendary
June 04, 2014, 03:13:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence
June 04, 2014, 03:05:47 PM
If Jesus had to appear to Paul in order for him to convert (allowing him to convert Christianity from a Jewish sect into an universal religion), why shouldn't the atheists have the same opportunity. Aren't we all created as equals under the image of god?

Let him appear in all his glory in CNN and speak to the world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 04, 2014, 03:00:17 PM
There are many facts that do support a god.There are many facts out there that do support a god and in particular Jesus Christ.
Also there are many sources that back up the bible and Jesus. Outside sources validate many facts the bible states. But it is your own journey. However in a matter that is considered life or death, eternal life or eternal condemnation, wouldn't u want to know all the facts. I encourage all those questioning if god is real to check out Lee Strobel and his books. Particularly a case for Christ which was written when he was an atheist.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 04, 2014, 12:51:30 PM
God is love, creator and absolute power and energy!

Dank go to the monastery and meditate there the rest of your life. Travel to another dimension through your mind. Umm.. sounds fun? And what books do you read? You do according to your speeches  Grin  What's your favorite philosopher?
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 04, 2014, 12:22:32 PM
God is love, creator and absolute power and energy!
Pages:
Jump to: