Pages:
Author

Topic: Going after Trendon Shavers, Pirateat40, BTCST - page 12. (Read 48480 times)

zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
GPUMax is a money laundering operation. Havent people noticed the large amount of invites going out since pirate shut down ?

My bet he is laundering ill gotten gains and is content to sit it out for a couple of years paying miners BS&T coins and keeping newly minted coins in a different address. Its the only thing that explains it. The thing we can do as a community s boycott GPUMax if you really want to fuck with pirate.
To boycott just one Ponzi scheme, is to ignore the entire point of this story all together..

You don´t weed out and establish a garden  ..... by whinig    Heulsuse !

Take your x - legs to get a hold on his accounting and then take  account of yourself  please.

Thanks Zyk
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
GPUMax is a money laundering operation. Havent people noticed the large amount of invites going out since pirate shut down ?

My bet he is laundering ill gotten gains and is content to sit it out for a couple of years paying miners BS&T coins and keeping newly minted coins in a different address. Its the only thing that explains it. The thing we can do as a community s boycott GPUMax if you really want to fuck with pirate.
To boycott just one Ponzi scheme, is to ignore the entire point of this story all together..

You need to start somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

zyk

Awesome new point (at least for me) ----and the first for a while which really concerns : Re: Going after Trendon Shavers, Pirateat40, BTCST

Thanks Zyk
legendary
Your 20/20 hindsight is adding exactly 0 value to this thread. OMG, you must be trolling Smiley

And so is does your archaic call for violence. -0- Value in a modern society.

Which BTW would only keep this disgusting and vicious cycle going on for ever.

How the fuck do you guys think the planet got to the state of which it's in now in the first place?

You're seeing it with your very own eyes, and Bitcoin is essentially modeling everything that has happened in the "real world", at an incredibly fast pace.

If we are to change the planet, we must do it by being different, not by following the same old tired rituals of the past.

Instead of falling for the petty pits of deceit and evil, we must transcend as a community, and push for a much better future...

If not then what is the point of all this?

You still have not added any value to this post. Nothing. Nada.
Can you go and thread crap something in Off-topic section? Let me help you to "fuck off" in right direction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=9.0  

You see, I am a nice guy Smiley

Thank you for going away now
You're an idiot.

/ignored

P.S Putting words in peoples mouths is consider trolling you dumb nub.
legendary
You are putting words in my mouth, of course, like a true troll...

I am advocating for a radical change in direction, far far away from any of these so called "investments".

And whiners who lost money in the latest scam, should eat their losses, and accept that they too were conspirators of an obvious ponzi scheme.

This is all of course if they truly care about Bitcoin and would like to see it succeed.  

If people want to go on a virtual witch hunt, I honestly couldn't think of anything more detrimental to Bitcoin.

It will just prolong this entire incident, and cause even more pain and losses.

IF they don't care about Bitcoin, then I really am not interested in giving those type of people even one minute of my time.

The reality is that people will do what they feel they need to do, whether you are talking about cash, gold or Bitcoins. Lives have been lost over gold and cash, yet it doesn't invalidate them. The Bitcoin "community" already extends far beyond this forum. You can't expect to control what people do and don't do with their coins, just like you can't tell people what to do with their gold and cash.
You have a point.

So my simple question to the community (which is doing alot of soul searching right now) is...

Should this place (effectively ground zero in the Bitcoin world) be a literal BREEDING GROUND, for this kind of deplorable behavior?

Should honest businesses and individuals get hurt (like they are hurting right now) by the actions of a few greedy assholes, all because certain people want to have their "fun"?

That is what is happening right now.

SERIOUS PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY ARE TAKING A SECOND LOOK AT BITCOIN, AND THIS TIME AROUND IT'S NOT A "GOOD LOOK". BE VERY CAREFUL BITCOIN COMMUNITY BECAUSE ONE THING IS VERY CLEAR YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!  

The very same system that you guys are fighting so hard to "take down" might be formulating right before your very eyes..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Your 20/20 hindsight is adding exactly 0 value to this thread. OMG, you must be trolling Smiley

How the fuck do you guys think the planet got to the state of which it's in now in the first place?

You're seeing it with your very own eyes, and Bitcoin is essentially modeling everything that has happened in the "real world", at an incredibly fast pace.

If we are to change the planet, we must do it by being different, not by following the same old tired rituals of the past.

Instead of falling for the petty pits of deceit and evil, we must transcend as a community, and push for a much better future...

You still have not added any value to this post. Nothing. Nada.
Can you go and thread crap something in Off-topic section? Let me help you to "fuck off" in right direction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=9.0  

You see, I am a nice guy Smiley

Thank you for going away now
donator
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)

I think the fact that Bitcoin is inspiring the same type of behavior as real money is a good sign that Bitcoin is replicating money...I would love for society to stop being evil, but, if Bitcoin didn't inspire things like theft, deceit, etc, would it be useful at all?
donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003

I am advocating for a radical change in direction, far far away from any of these so called "investments".

And whiners who lost money in the latest scam, should eat their losses, and accept that they too were conspirators of an obvious ponzi scheme.

This is all of course if they truly care about Bitcoin and would like to see it succeed.  

If people want to go on a virtual witch hunt, I honestly couldn't think of anything more detrimental to Bitcoin.

IF they don't care about Bitcoin, then I really am not interested in giving those type of people even one minute of my time.

The reality is that people will do what they feel they need to do, whether you are talking about cash, gold or Bitcoins. Lives have been lost over gold and cash, yet it doesn't invalidate them. The Bitcoin "community" already extends far beyond this forum. You can't expect to control what people do and don't do with their coins, just like you can't tell people what to do with their gold and cash.
legendary

zyk
You are much more likely to see a charge for running an unregistered security than a Ponzi (where a Ponzi by definition is an unregistered security).

The only problem is if regulators go after Pirate for offering unregistered securities (whether the Ponzi aspect comes into play or not), they would go after EVERYONE.  All the exchanges here, GLBSE, etc. are illegal, unregistered securities from a US regulator's perspective.  They all pass the Dewey Test.

So while Pirate may have scammed many and you can lay Ponzi/fraud charges on top, having this community pursue civil or criminal action is kind of like a group of drug dealers getting together and complaining about the one dealer who scammed them.

Exactly, I don't why people are acting so naive. Everyone needs to take responsibility for their own investment decisions.
+9000

So, what you are saying is that only way to take this scammer down is by other means than legal action. Lets hope this happens soon.
Do not forget to post pictures for proof of capture etc.
He has to go down. FULL STOP.

No virtual witch - hunt !  A real world search for our lost son !

Cheers Zyk

P.S. judging is a process......watch HK´s resolve !
legendary

So, what you are saying is that only way to take this scammer down is by other means than legal action. Lets hope this happens soon.
[/quote]

I guess it takes one to know one. Why don you go and find out, wtf troll even means and then search for example how to use the word.

legendary
You are much more likely to see a charge for running an unregistered security than a Ponzi (where a Ponzi by definition is an unregistered security).

The only problem is if regulators go after Pirate for offering unregistered securities (whether the Ponzi aspect comes into play or not), they would go after EVERYONE.  All the exchanges here, GLBSE, etc. are illegal, unregistered securities from a US regulator's perspective.  They all pass the Dewey Test.

So while Pirate may have scammed many and you can lay Ponzi/fraud charges on top, having this community pursue civil or criminal action is kind of like a group of drug dealers getting together and complaining about the one dealer who scammed them.

Exactly, I don't why people are acting so naive. Everyone needs to take responsibility for their own investment decisions.
+9000

legendary

The only problem is if regulators go after Pirate for offering unregistered securities (whether the Ponzi aspect comes into play or not), they would go after EVERYONE.  All the exchanges here, GLBSE, etc. are illegal, unregistered securities from a US regulator's perspective.  They all pass the Dewey Test.

+9000

zyk

The only problem is if regulators go after Pirate for offering unregistered securities (whether the Ponzi aspect comes into play or not), they would go after EVERYONE.  All the exchanges here, GLBSE, etc. are illegal, unregistered securities from a US regulator's perspective.  They all pass the Dewey Test.

Thats to be found out yet !  if there is any glimmer of "investment"?   Our trophy is the scammers tag - and it will be once regarded as the most valuable symbol

of human kind after or even before the Cheops pyramid -  pun intended Wink

The corrupt fear us, the honest support us and the heroic join us !    Can you see the trees?

Cheers Zyk
legendary

+9000
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Here's my latest thread dedicated to the Trendon Shavers/Pirate connection: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trendon-shaverspirate-new-info-108932

Nite, all.

~Bruno~
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: