Pages:
Author

Topic: Going after Trendon Shavers, Pirateat40, BTCST - page 11. (Read 48480 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WTF happened to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--108657 ? Was that the info consolidation thread that BA was running? I can't find that thread either..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Here is one related post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/answering-legal-questions-for-bitcoins-109363 (thanks Joric from IRC)
Hopefully it gets moved to a proper forum. 

+1. I think his advice was very helpful, as well.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Here is one related post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/answering-legal-questions-for-bitcoins-109363 (thanks Joric from IRC)
Hopefully it gets moved to a proper forum. 
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Another pirate thread devolved into useless blather

Thanks to you !!

Cheers Zyk
Activity: 840
I can't blame pirate for my stupidity, and neither can you.

Uh, so this mentality is supposed to disincentivize scammers? *scratches head*

EDIT: Let me elaborate. Anyone can get scammed, depending on the resourcefulness of the scammer. No sort of research will guarantee an investment. This doesn't mean that thorough research doesn't help, but you want to develop the means to go after scammers as well. For example, why do you trust a person with validated identity more than an anonymous guy, other than it making it easier for you to after them? It all takes a very resourceful sociopath to make it impossible to do any business across borders with Bitcoin, if all you will do is to blame the victims. What if BFL just decides to take the money and disappear tomorrow (stupid example I know, but some people think it's likely)? I'm sure some people will be dancing around the forum blaming the "suckers".

If a trusted member of the forum takes on the task to hire a private investigator, I'd chip in. Goat isn't suitable for this for obvious reasons.

Still the problem of this forum is, that there is no tag for groupthink and ignorance, at least you seem to be able to learn thinking for yourself by wanting to chip in privat

investigation. But rather to let it be done by a "trusted member" (cause we know what that OTC ratings and groupthinkshit is worth now)  may I advice you, to just PM

or propose the member in this forum you would trust most ? The most suited member for me would be BinaryMage....hopefully that won´t get him the ignorance tag Wink

Any volunteers , anyone connected in McKinney ?

No, the problem with this board is that it is being used in ways it should not be used.
No ammount of tagging will help that.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Another pirate thread devolved into useless blather
Activity: 840
You are putting words in my mouth, of course, like a true troll...

I am advocating for a radical change in direction, far far away from any of these so called "investments".

And whiners who lost money in the latest scam, should eat their losses, and accept that they too were conspirators of an obvious ponzi scheme.

This is all of course if they truly care about Bitcoin and would like to see it succeed.  

If people want to go on a virtual witch hunt, I honestly couldn't think of anything more detrimental to Bitcoin.

It will just prolong this entire incident, and cause even more pain and losses.

IF they don't care about Bitcoin, then I really am not interested in giving those type of people even one minute of my time.

The reality is that people will do what they feel they need to do, whether you are talking about cash, gold or Bitcoins. Lives have been lost over gold and cash, yet it doesn't invalidate them. The Bitcoin "community" already extends far beyond this forum. You can't expect to control what people do and don't do with their coins, just like you can't tell people what to do with their gold and cash.

What nonsense.
A lot of people would want hang pirate, but i don't see them doing what they feel they need to do.
Meanwhile, pirate was very prolific at telling people what to do with their coins.
What you write about is not how reality is unfolding.
Human interactions just don't work that superficially.
zyk

Did you miss the "ObviousSock" part?  That's the sign to click "Ignore". :-)

Did I miss a useful post of you or is it deleted ? Are connected to Vegas....forgot your socks there?

So everything else you took from there including yourself is useless ?  I knew already!

Cheers Zyk

P.S This is the chance, sweetie reeses, to hand Zyk his ass back to him Wink
zyk

EDIT: Let me elaborate. Anyone can get scammed, depending on the resourcefulness of the scammer. No sort of research will guarantee an investment. This doesn't mean that thorough research doesn't help, but you want to develop the means to go after scammers as well. For example, why do you trust a person with validated identity more than an anonymous guy, other than it making it easier for you to after them? It all takes a very resourceful sociopath to make it impossible to do any business across borders with Bitcoin, if all you will do is to blame the victims. What if BFL just decides to take the money and disappear tomorrow (stupid example I know, but some people think it's likely)? I'm sure some people will be dancing around the forum blaming the "suckers".

If a trusted member of the forum takes on the task to hire a private investigator, I'd chip in. Goat isn't suitable for this for obvious reasons.

Still the problem of this forum is, that there is no tag for groupthink and ignorance, at least you seem to be able to learn thinking for yourself by wanting to chip in privat

investigation. But rather to let it be done by a "trusted member" (cause we know what that OTC ratings and groupthinkshit is worth now)  may I advice you, to just PM

or propose the member in this forum you would trust most ? The most suited member for me would be BinaryMage....hopefully that won´t get him the ignorance tag Wink

Any volunteers , anyone connected in McKinney ?
zyk

Sorry the third tag was not ment for blindness and stupidity, cause thats too relative but for groupthink and ignorance

which applies for the above ! and is off topic !

Again, this thread is called :    Going after Trendon Shavers, Pirateat40, BTCST

Everybody who wants that the traces of his loot remain uncovered open their own thread please as:

I want twiddle thumps because the wonderful humpty - dumpty of Bitcointrust is going to be put together by himself

Thanks Zyk
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

zyk
ZYK your not exactly the most honest person yourself.   Roll Eyes

please find the members of this community ,

We can't..

Which is why we must speak up in every singular opportunity. You say that my posts are off topic, I say that they are right on the bulls eye! Everyone is missing the most obvious points, while relishing on what the next course of action will be.

Well I say that the next "course of action" for this particular incident (and all related incidences that have to do with ponzi schemes/gambling/bad business) take place far far away from the main meeting place where the general public/media/and businesses come to congregate.

Not everyone is as barbaric as some of the posters in this thread. We are absolutely SICK AND TIRED of all the nonsense, and the time has come for people who are tired of all the bad businesses, to stand up to these atrocities and RID the community of these parasites.

And to you Zyk, if you want to advocate violence against another human being, get the FUCK out of our community, because again, if you come in with that initial mindset, it tells me we don't need people as unstable as you here in the first place.

Would you please show me one sentence, where I advocated violence?

What we really need are three more tags to make this community a better place:

1 for false accusations

2 for outright lies

3 for blindness and stupidity                            and may be one for zykloogish but that is there already --- just ignore Wink

Thanks Zyk

P.s, Why  can´t you try to find people using GPUmax? .....because you are too lazy even to verify what you are talking about let alone doing something???

If too lazy for that as well just go  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=103037.0 and you may get a little hold on Zyk´s character
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You still have not added any value to this post. Nothing. Nada.
Can you go and thread crap something in Off-topic section? Let me help you to "fuck off" in right direction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=9.0  

You see, I am a nice guy Smiley

Thank you for going away now

Personally I think FlipPro is adding more value than you bob.  Simply saying that pirate is an asshat FULL STOP and asking who is going to do something is not helping.

You lost money because you made a bad decision, FULL STOP.  So did I, and I can't blame pirate for my stupidity, and neither can you.

My BTC0.02.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
ZYK your not exactly the most honest person yourself.   Roll Eyes

please find the members of this community ,

We can't..

Which is why we must speak up in every singular opportunity. You say that my posts are off topic, I say that they are right on the bulls eye! Everyone is missing the most obvious points, while relishing on what the next course of action will be.

Well I say that the next "course of action" for this particular incident (and all related incidences that have to do with ponzi schemes/gambling/bad business) take place far far away from the main meeting place where the general public/media/and businesses come to congregate.

Not everyone is as barbaric as some of the posters in this thread. We are absolutely SICK AND TIRED of all the nonsense, and the time has come for people who are tired of all the bad businesses, to stand up to these atrocities and RID the community of these parasites.

And to you Zyk, if you want to advocate violence against another human being, get the FUCK out of our community, because again, if you come in with that initial mindset, it tells me we don't need people as unstable as you here in the first place.
zyk
ZYK your not exactly the most honest person yourself.   Roll Eyes

Again off topic :

If you topic - destroyers ( trolls) want to contribute to a greater good, please find the members of this community ,

who still send their coins through GPUmax and convince them otherwise.

Success can be reported here !

@ursay if you want to get your head handed back to you....go in the thread which you opened for that : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/has-bitcoinary-failed-their-biggest-trader-is-not-honest-103037

Thanks Zyk
legendary
Activity: 1946
ZYK your not exactly the most honest person yourself.   Roll Eyes
zyk
Bitcoiners live in this Paradigm reality, where Bitcoin has already been adopted around the entire world, and this forum only represents a "minority" of it's users, when in fact this forum IS BITCOIN, and most likely represents 80% of it's user-base. The good, the bad , and the ugly. This forum is IT, and incidences like BTCST only prove this theory further (notice how much money and people were involved). There is no outside "support system" holding Bitcoin together, it's only us against this dark and tangled planet we like to call Earth. The sooner we can all come to this honest but harsh reality, the sooner things will start to pick up and hopefully turn around before it's to late...

well said !

But completly off topic ! Please do thread for Utopias.......and let us take care of pirates accounting - don´t you see thats you , who are standing in the way

of your own visions and especially in the way to renew trust in this forum !!!

Thanks for your compliance

Zyk
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Bitcoiners live in this Paradigm reality, where Bitcoin has already been adopted around the entire world, and this forum only represents a "minority" of it's users, when in fact this forum IS BITCOIN, and most likely represents 80% of it's user-base. The good, the bad , and the ugly. This forum is IT, and incidences like BTCST only prove this theory further (notice how much money and people were involved). There is no outside "support system" holding Bitcoin together, it's only us against this dark and tangled planet we like to call Earth. The sooner we can all come to this honest but harsh reality, the sooner things will start to pick up and hopefully turn around before it's to late...

well said !
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
GPUMax is a money laundering operation. Havent people noticed the large amount of invites going out since pirate shut down ?

My bet he is laundering ill gotten gains and is content to sit it out for a couple of years paying miners BS&T coins and keeping newly minted coins in a different address. Its the only thing that explains it. The thing we can do as a community s boycott GPUMax if you really want to fuck with pirate.
To boycott just one Ponzi scheme, is to ignore the entire point of this story all together..

You need to start somewhere.
My question is a valid question, and one that many people fail to even comprehend.

What we have is something that is worth much more than the risk of fostering these kinds of "businesses" in the #1 BTC community.

Why the fuck would we want to risk our trillion dollar coin, with small time money? *serious question*

Do you not see how ludicrous we sound when we tell serious people that this currency is supposed to be worth millions of dollars per unit, and then they come over here and see that the only functioning businesses are low-end ponzi schemes, and scam traps in every corner?

I must ask this question again to not only you but every single Bitcoiner reading this message post right now.

Do you not see how ludicrous it is for people to trust us when we can't even begin to trust ourselves?

Bitcoiners live in this paradigm reality, where Bitcoin has already been adopted around the entire world, and this forum only represents a "minority" of it's users, when in fact this forum IS BITCOIN, and most likely represents 80% of it's user-base. The good, the bad , and the ugly. This forum is IT, and incidences like BTCST only prove this theory further (notice how much money and people were involved). There is no outside "support system" holding Bitcoin together, it's only us against this dark and tangled planet we like to call Earth. The sooner we can all come to this honest but harsh reality, the sooner things will start to pick up and hopefully turn around before it's to late...
Pages:
Jump to: