Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP. [NooNooPol] - page 9. (Read 15271 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
August 19, 2015, 11:53:37 AM
Wha Happened....to the original thread?

theymos via BadBear locked the thread purportedly for being "off topic".  really it was b/c we were talking about XT.

note how this thread is similarly off topic in that no one talks about gold for the most part.  it's all about pushing the Core agenda and the mods don't have any problem with that.

I wasn't aware there was such a thing as "off topic" in any thread on BTT. What a bunch of horse shit.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
August 19, 2015, 11:47:35 AM

theymos via BadBear locked the thread purportedly for being "off topic".  really it was b/c we were talking about XT.

note how this thread is similarly off topic in that no one talks about gold for the most part.  it's all about pushing the Core agenda and the mods don't have any problem with that.

i thought forum policy is to move off-topic threads to their appropriate section.

Not lock it.

they did moved it to the altcoin section. but perhaps the amount of complain is unbearable and he decide to move it back and lock it. it works. no more complains.  Tongue

edit:
btw I voted wrong because I thought the bottom option is "NO". and I can't remove it.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 19, 2015, 11:43:07 AM

theymos via BadBear locked the thread purportedly for being "off topic".  really it was b/c we were talking about XT.

note how this thread is similarly off topic in that no one talks about gold for the most part.  it's all about pushing the Core agenda and the mods don't have any problem with that.

i thought forum policy is to move off-topic threads to their appropriate section.

Not lock it.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
August 19, 2015, 11:41:59 AM

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Activity: 715
August 19, 2015, 11:20:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
August 19, 2015, 10:21:20 AM

Cypher I told you you will get #REKT...

You're the one getting rekt and don't even know it, lol.

your powers of projection are becoming insanely good, almost as good as your infomercial shilling skills.
http://www.econotimes.com/Federal-Judge-approves-fraud-claims-against-HashFast-77641

Yikes!  If I'd made a ton shilling for something which is shaping up to be very possibly a fraud in the eyes of the court, and I was the only person who did seem to make any money off it, I might be as cranky as the doc here.  Especially if the only money to be found was sitting in a 3000 BTC wallet under my control.  One suspects that he may have been instructed to not be moving them around to much.

I hope cypherdoc's hands don't quiver to much when he thinks about dropping the soap as he's operating on someone's eyeballs.  Now I understand 'smooth's avatar better...he's must have been one of cypherdoc's patients and it's a warning!

legendary
August 19, 2015, 08:32:09 AM

your powers of projection are becoming insanely good, almost as good as your infomercial shilling skills.
http://www.econotimes.com/Federal-Judge-approves-fraud-claims-against-HashFast-77641

Your powers of desperately trying to tie any of this to the Blockstream scam is ridiculous. You're dev-child:

However, the judge dismissed claims against Simon Barber, stating:"With regard to restitution against Barber individually, plaintiff contends that Barber personally benefitted from the unlawful business practices by taking salary bonuses from the proceeds received on undelivered BabyJet orders," Judge Davila said. "Again, although the allegations may ultimately prove untrue, that determination must wait for another day."
Read more at http://www.econotimes.com/Federal-Judge-approves-fraud-claims-against-HashFast-77641#AozrxV2Xvtg04s3z.99
Activity: 546
Warning: Confrmed Gavinista
August 19, 2015, 08:05:23 AM

Huh  That article says the judge dismissed the personal claim. 
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
August 19, 2015, 07:50:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004
August 19, 2015, 07:43:44 AM

XT continuing to ramp. 848!

theymos:

Satoshi definitely intended to increase the hard max block size. See:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/patch-increase-block-size-limit-1347

I believe that Satoshi expected most people to use some sort of lightweight node, with only companies and true enthusiasts being full nodes. Mike Hearn's view is similar to Satoshi's view.

I strongly disagree with the idea that changing the max block size is a violation of the "Bitcoin currency guarantees". Satoshi said that the max block size could be increased, and the max block size is never mentioned in any of the standard descriptions of the Bitcoin system.

IMO Mike Hearn's plan would probably work. The market/community would find a way to pay for the network's security, and it would be easy enough to become a full node that the currency wouldn't be at risk. The max block size would not truly be unlimited, since miners would always need to produce blocks that the vast majority of full nodes and other miners would be able and willing to process in a reasonable amount of time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1492629
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2015, 06:58:13 AM

LOL - how am I rekted? My USD are safe & rallying!

I will buy the shitcoin that will win in this mess when we reach sub 100s...

You get used to red candles  Grin
legendary
August 19, 2015, 06:51:27 AM

Activity: 546
Warning: Confrmed Gavinista
August 19, 2015, 05:12:29 AM

Nobody I can think of advocated censoring or sterilizing anything.  For all we know cypherdoc himself picked up his ball and went home.

You're  still as stupid ever and willing to throw loose  allegations around like vomit.

You're still going to lose because of all your unethical tactics.

... and here comes the compromised shill to lecture others on ethics. Have you no shame?

He's always welcome on my thread even if he is the kind of pansy who messed up his own and tried to blame others for it.  Cypherdoc is his own worst enemy when he flaps his gums in the presence of people smart enough and informed enough to matter.

BTW, cypherdoc:  Gold up, Bitcoin collapsing...thanks in no small part to your own efforts.

Notice how your thread is totally devoid of any intellectual content or insight. That's because you're the OP. it will never amount to anything because you have nothing of intellectual value to offer . Just thuggery. That list of guys you put yourself in can and will  enjoy each other's circle jerk.

Bro, your fork, it's broken: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1156489

I'm saving all the code here just in case they decide to hide it. We need a skilled programmer to go through this and see just how bad it is, there's so much code itd be easy to hide some malicious stuff in here.

Keep in mind this code is all for the IP logger and blacklist, they worked hard on this! I would just post it here but it is an absolutely immense amount of code.

There's both a whitelist and a blacklist, like Coinbase. From what I can tell it is NOT all objective, they can subjectively put people on the lists. This would give them complete control of anyone who uses Bitcoin.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLnBVYGlyDsT25MNExSUDB2NTA/view?usp=sharing

Keep in mind this code was reviewed and given stamp of approval by your very own Gavin.

If you dont like that 'feature' - switch it off.. Huh

That said, it would have been better if it was off by default, but I doubt the hysterics would have gone any different. 

No need to keep things on google docs btw - there is a thing called source control, its all historied and open.
legendary
August 19, 2015, 04:33:18 AM
....in cypherdoc's thread... attract those thinkers.

Fools will waste their life discussing something which is soon to be an outdated non-issue.

While you all were busy circle jerking, I was solving the problem.

q.e.d.

This thread is for warriors, BREAKERS, destroyers or people who seriously write sentences like that: "While you all were busy circlejerking, I was solving the problem."

Since 1 week there are (net) zero node upgrades to 1MB-0.11.0, while the XMB-0.11.0 version went to 800.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
August 19, 2015, 03:44:48 AM

You guys cheering thermos' censoring of the thread is just sad.   Cry
it does not make you right.  Angry
it always means you are on the wrong side.   Cry

Mods gonna moderate.  That's kind of their job.  Frap.doc knew the rules about alt-coins, yet continued to shill for XT in the wrong sub.

On dozens of occasions, I told you XT was going to get #R3KT.  Not we find out it includes NSA IP phone-home/blacklist BS.

they hid a sophisticated program which logs your ip even if you're on proxy or tor, and they add IPs to a blacklist and whitelist. It's not all objective, they can add people at will too. This is much worse than I ever thought, they can control every bitcoin user if they got their fork. It would end bitcoin as we know it. It's a horrible and disgusting abuse of Bitcoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1156489

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLnBVYGlyDsT25MNExSUDB2NTA/view?usp=sharing

As if the Gavinistas didn't have enough trouble already, being so busy pretending NotXT isn't literally making a mockery of their node % figures.   Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
August 19, 2015, 03:38:50 AM
....in cypherdoc's thread... attract those thinkers.

The thinkers long since left that noise chamber. The guys who remained have nothing better to do but waste their time.

The entire issue is going to become mute, because there is technology to solve the damn problem.

Block size will never be an issue again.

Fools will waste their life discussing something which is soon to be an outdated non-issue.

While you all were busy circle jerking, I was solving the problem.

P.S. I am not cheering the censoring of cyperdorc's thread, but none of these threads about XT hidden inside a lying topic name (Gold collapsing, Bitcoin UP) should be in the Economics -> Speculation subforum. They belong in a Bitcoin Discussion -> Speculation subforum or better in the Altcoin Discussion forum. I can't understand why the moderators were so derelict in their duties for such a long time. But locking cyperdorc's thread is inappropriate. Come on theymos, move these threads instead.
legendary
August 19, 2015, 03:31:20 AM

Nobody I can think of advocated censoring or sterilizing anything.  For all we know cypherdoc himself picked up his ball and went home.

You're  still as stupid ever and willing to throw loose  allegations around like vomit.

You're still going to lose because of all your unethical tactics.

... and here comes the compromised shill to lecture others on ethics. Have you no shame?

He's always welcome on my thread even if he is the kind of pansy who messed up his own and tried to blame others for it.  Cypherdoc is his own worst enemy when he flaps his gums in the presence of people smart enough and informed enough to matter.

BTW, cypherdoc:  Gold up, Bitcoin collapsing...thanks in no small part to your own efforts.

Your thread? 'Your' thread is nothing more than a stalker's thread, and you have never been something different in cypherdoc's thread. You will never be able to attract those thinkers. Your followers here will be cyper's other stalkers, the warriors and destroyers. Their popescu style 'language' says it all. Their language and mentality is one of the reasons why they are loosing ground against Gavin so fast. You can't win an idealist community that way. You are downvoted everywhere.

BTW: Gold collapsing ...

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2015, 03:29:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
August 19, 2015, 03:24:05 AM
The nice thing about allowing attackers to use a forum is that it becomes possible to pin people who have put in a lot of effort.  Looking through the now-locked thread, I identify some of the primary petites taches de merde as so:

- cypherdoc
 - justusranvier
 - peter r
 - solex
 - erdogan
 - zarathustra
 - smooth/rocks
 - majamalu
 - stolfi (honorable mention - still as active as ever elsewhere.)

If you're suggesting smooth and rocks are the same, can you please explain why?

They just always kinda seemed the same to me.  They seemed to come into my vision at about the same time and seemed fairly reasonable then subtly shifted into being increasingly XT pumpers.  The 'suggestion' was actually a bit of a probe to see what reaction I got if any.

I have a lot of difficulty imagining anyone who's reasonably intelligent and informed not seeing XT as probably being anything other than what has seemingly turned out to be.  Certainly there was a high probability of this simply from the guy who was the driving force behind it.  I just cannot square this with anyone who had any interest in Bitcoin based on it's initial virtues.  So I am deeply suspicious of anyone who had ever supported XT, and especially those who became more vocal in this support rather than less as time went by and more information became available.

Pages:
Jump to: